*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Woman with man in AChat (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  MF Pose Review. 187. Her Pleasure by RC.
« previous next »
: [1]
: Do you think this pose is worth it?  Please rate & review.
1 Star.   - No. Hate it. Don’t bother – its rubbish.   -0 (0%)
2 Stars. - Yes. Didn’t like it much. Will buy it if I have A$ to waste.   -1 (33.3%)
3 Stars. - Yes. Liked it. Will use this occasionally but other poses need collecting first.   -1 (33.3%)
4 Stars. - Yes. Really liked it. Will use pretty regular. A good add to my collection.   -0 (0%)
5 Stars. - Yes. Excellent. A must have. Will use this as often as my play allows.   -1 (33.3%)
: 3

: MF Pose Review. 187. Her Pleasure by RC.  ( 1591 )
Vaughan
: 2808

Reborn by her Master like larva to a Butterfly...

« : May 07, 2021, 07:56:19 PM »

Pose Reviews score:
Do you think this pose is worth it?  Please rate –

1 Star.   - No. Hate it. Don’t bother – its rubbish.
2 Stars. - Yes. Didn’t like it much. Will buy it if I have A$ to waste.
3 Stars. - Yes. Liked it. Will use this occasionally but other poses need collecting first.
4 Stars. - Yes. Really liked it. Will use regular. A good add to my collection.
5 Stars. - Yes. Excellent. A must have. Will use this often.

Pose Review - 187. MF  Her Pleasure by RC.

This pose can be found in the "B-Shop" Section of the in-game Achat Shopping Mall.

Men's Actions

1. Cunnilingus Left Breast
2. Licking anus
3. Licking & Penetrating Anus
4. Tongue Fucking Anus
5. Kissing & Cock on clit (Pussy has a gaping hole & can’t see ejaculate as too far down shaft)
6. Fingering Anus & Cunnilingus
7. Clit Loving
8. Cupping both breasts
9. Deep Pussy Licking
10. Rubbing Clit & Kissing Thigh

Women's Actions

1. His head in her leg vice.
2. Pushing his head.
3. Hand in hand
4. Hugging
5. Kissing
6. She does all the work.
7. Kissing breasts.
8. Legs on his back
9. Spread legs wide
10. Blowjob (Not labelled)

Congratulations to RC for being the first member to create poses and to successfully achieve them being available in the Achat Shop.
Some of the animations are a little strange in some of the actions eg… the neck on both avatars can at times look a bit off; the tongue needs to move as well as the head in the actions and the arms of the woman when lying down seem to be at a strange angle, in that they are straight from the shoulders and then bend down from the elbow.
I’m sure these things will improve with practice and I’m a little disappointed that Achat did not adjust them as part of their quality control. 
I do however, like the fact her fingers are digging into the bed clothes.
The man’s ejaculate exits from the base of the helmet instead of the penis slit and the woman does not squirt on this. Maybe this is on purpose but I have to say, I was a little disappointed she didn’t drench me. 
The actions are well thought out and realistic and as a first attempt, I think it is exciting times for Achat and opening up a B-Shop for member poses.  I do like the idea of the pose and with some little adjustments, it would be ideal. This gets 3 Stars from me.

JessiCapri says, “I truly struggled over the decision to review this pose.  I want to support the designer in their efforts as I would others. However, there are way too many issues with this pose to ignore.  I hope they are able to go back in and repair.  The female cannot cum.  The squirt function does not work at all.  Some body movements are not smooth and appear jerky.  The female’s arms in one action are in a strange shape and in the kiss where female has hand on man’s head her hand goes into his head.  There has been much creative thought put into the actions and I applaud their efforts and hope they can repair.  I have to question AChat's quality control.  Sorry but I must give this two stars.”

* * * 3 Stars -  Yes. Liked it. Will use this occasionally but other poses need collecting first.

Her kisses left something to be desired ... mmm ... the rest of her.
: [1]  
« previous next »
: