*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Erotic Stories (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  The Masked Ball
« previous next »
: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 14
: The Masked Ball  ( 114929 )
sinnnn
: 1379

« #45 : June 19, 2010, 11:31:08 AM »

Ii usually work alone Lover but for the night I'll team up.  I been loosening the womens outfits so exactly at midnight they will all fall off.  If you have a better plan let me know.  HEHE ;)
Lover
: 10350

« #46 : June 19, 2010, 04:57:47 PM »

Of course I have a good plan sinnnn. But I am hidden in the corner and you are invisible. So gvbe me a sign that I find you. Or do you want me to walk around with my arms outstreched? Shall I really grab you? Or do you prefer to be tickled?

sinnnn

« #47 : June 19, 2010, 05:28:00 PM »

Hmmmm, should I trust you tho.  If I let you catch me you could sell me out to the others.  Then my fun will either end or truly began. :-\
Lover

« #48 : June 19, 2010, 05:37:13 PM »

Trust Monsieur X or don't trust him. But ask yourself - is this the biggest fun I want to have? Would I really sell you for this little bad joke?
I whisper: "Sinnnn, honey, listen to your inner voice...."

sinnnn

« #49 : June 19, 2010, 05:43:52 PM »

My inner voice always says,"I really don't take that zipper will be to hard to pull down with your teeth.  Go give it a try." ::)
Lover

« #50 : June 19, 2010, 05:52:10 PM »

I have very good, very neat teeth. No zipper is a problem for me. Maybe this zipper will lead me to you. As the lights of the candlesticks seem to mirror a little bit in your zipper....

sinnnn

« #51 : June 19, 2010, 05:53:47 PM »

Ummm, I've been running round nude.  Don't worry I'll find you.  You feel a pull down below, you'll know its me.  Tug, tug goes the zipper. soft laughter.
Lover

« #52 : June 19, 2010, 06:10:15 PM »

This was the reason I was confused. I thought you are nude, then read about the zipper. Language barrier, sorry.

And you must be sinnnn. I don't see you. But I smell tasty chocolate, mixed with erotic scent. Ok, sinnnn, you try to find out if you can trust me. You will see, how much I trust you, hehe

Janine Dee
: 2541

« #53 : June 19, 2010, 10:51:48 PM »

OOC: Can you at least leave my wimple on... the rest I'm not too terribly attached to.

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
blossom
: 39

« #54 : June 20, 2010, 02:17:30 PM »

As the hall starts to fill with guests, I walk around the periphery, blending into the shadows and maintaining a low profile, surveying the guests, much as a lion gets the measure of a herd, looking for that perfect quarry.

My modus operandi has always been the same - suggestive eye-to-eye combat from a distance, a meandering, yet deliberately purposeful approach, an incisive opening line devoid of protocol leaving no room for doubt, intimate words and touches at uncomfortably close quarters making it difficult to focus ones eyes while allowing my intoxicating perfume to work its magic and eventually, inevitably the grand sleight of hand, relieving the blissfully entranced victim of their precious baubles and trinkets - an act that will remain undetected until much later when they descend from the giddy heights, breathing normally again...

...my sixth sense warns me though, that tonight would be somehow different.
blossom
: 39

« #55 : June 21, 2010, 10:51:01 AM »

I shivered as I suddenly something on the back of my neck... like a hand, on the clasp of my cloak. My head jerked around reflexively, but of course there was no one there.

Moments later I felt it again... like fingers tracing each of the spagetti straps on my shoulders! This time I turn completely around, tightening my grip on the blade... but saw no one anywhere near. My mind was playing tricks on me... couldn't be the wine... I only had one glass.

After several uneasy minutes it was back again... traversing the length of my dress from shoulder to thigh... wasn't just a finger this time... though I barely felt it, I distinctly heard a faint but long scratching sound... almost like a razor blade testing the strength of the fabric...

I decided to quickly move away to another part of the room. As I started, I heard a faint giggle and then... a sharp slap on my tush followed by muffled laughter echoing and fading away. Whoever or whatever was responsible was clearly done with me and had moved elsewhere... I decided to lie low - someone, whether they knew what I was up to or not, was clearly watching me.
AZNLoverV
: 97

« #56 : June 21, 2010, 02:10:46 PM »

The legend of Dionysus and the Maenads

Dionysus is also commonly known by the Romans as Bacchus.  He was the god of wine, agriculture, fertility of nature, and is the patron god of the Greek stage. He also represents the features of mystery, ecstasy, and delivery from the daily world through physical or spiritual intoxication, as well as secret rites.  Dionysus has often been portrayed as either a youthful boy or as a bearded man.  His symbols are the chalice, grape vines, and the thyrsus (which is a stick with a pine cone, suggesting fertility).  He has been depicted riding leopards or riding a chariot drawn by leopards.

Most notable of Dionysus' followers are the Maenads.  These 'crazy' women were known to indulge in secret  rites in the forests, and in wild, unrestrained dances that were hazardous to any onlookers or bystanders.  In one famous story, Dionysus inspired his followers into such a frenzy that the mother of the Theban king Pentheus, tore off her own son's head, believing him to be a lion.  So in addition to his mystical powers Dionysus is famed for his fearsome, frenzied followers.  Besides the famous Maenads, forest nymphs, and satyrs have also been associated with this god.

===============
Much mischief, dancing, feasting, and other intimate games were ongoing within the Masked Ball.  Nothing was forbidden on this night, and all indulged equally of passion, strong spirits, and personal intrigue.  The grand ballroom opened at exactly the stroke of midnight.  A great pealing sound could be heard ringing throughout the hall like a giant sonorous gong.  The giant doors of the Hall opened again as a procession of scantily dressed heralds dressed as satyrs and nymphs danced into the Ballroom.  Not far behind them a pair of leashed leopards yowled in defiance as brawny and bronzed animal tamers held tightly onto them to prevent any possible carnage in this gathering.  A few bystanders recoiled back in surprise from the wild animals.

Arriving on a leaf green divan, trimmed with purple curtains in the color of ripe grapes, was the host Dionysus who had stripped down to a minimalistic toga decorated with viny leaf patterns.  His golden mask now appeared smooth and youthful and his eyes twinkled with mischief and delight at the revelry of his guests.  "Welcome one and all to this wicked night of drink, merriment, and passion!", boomed the host cheerfully.  His grand arrival caught the eyes of those both seen and unseen.  It was evident that Dionysus was enjoying himself immensely and wished the same to all his guests.

OOC: Play hard, and have fun doing it folks! ;-)
Janine Dee

« #57 : June 21, 2010, 05:44:22 PM »

The legend of Dionysus and the Maenads

and the thyrsus (which is a stick with a pine cone, suggesting fertility). 

*Sister Ruth giggles softly.* It was a phallic symbol.  ;)

Bathed in moonlight
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul

bobbler

« #58 : June 21, 2010, 06:05:10 PM »

OOC: Can you at least leave my wimple on... the rest I'm not too terribly attached to.
wimple???   :D  :D  :D
Janine Dee

« #59 : June 21, 2010, 06:12:30 PM »

OOC: The nuns "hat".

Bathed in moonlight
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul