*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Poll: After actions/New Foreplay
« previous next »
: 1 2 [3]
: Should there be new foreplay options?
Yes, clothed only   -0 (0%)
Yes, naked only (cool down)   -2 (7.4%)
Yes, 1 for clothed and 1 for naked   -25 (92.6%)
I like what we have already   -0 (0%)
: 23

: Poll: After actions/New Foreplay  ( 17339 )
Janine Dee
: 2541

« #30 : July 17, 2010, 09:05:46 AM »

*giggling* Honey, they would probably need 100+ programmers to design all the possible ideas foreplay could and should entail. It would just be nice to have something other then, stare at each other or grind away.

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
Bear
: 3856

« #31 : July 17, 2010, 09:31:52 AM »

I have read a unanimous request for such,...perhaps listing the options we seek would give the developers a better understanding of how to implement.

Would you folks want this as a separate pose...or added as a component to existing actions?
We may need to be a little more specific then this general I want,...I want,...I want I read hear.

Personally love foreplay,...and tend just to use one of the two clothed contact poses to set the avatar's while I let the imagination of my words pull the rest of the action,...and frankly,...what's in my wicked minds eye, is so much hotter than what poses can raise.

Of any addition, which I can see easily incorporated and perhaps an immediate fix, would be as Janine puts it to add a non-grinding option to some of the existing poses or even a stilled position,..of the immediate post climactic moment.

Just a thought...

sinnnn
: 1379

« #32 : July 17, 2010, 01:01:20 PM »

I'm soo sorry Bear, I was reading what your post but all that I got from it was this..

what's in my wicked minds eye, is so much hotter than what poses can raise.

Umm could you say that again. ;D
Bear
: 3856

« #33 : July 17, 2010, 10:30:27 PM »

MMM,...ok but only one time, I do not like repeating myself...(which I must add the kilt and dressing room combination is off the table of options...)

What's in my wicked, mind's eye,..is soo much hotter, than what the poses can raise. (innuendo at the end intentional)

sinnnn
: 1379

« #34 : July 18, 2010, 08:48:37 AM »

*giggles, blow kiss*
: 1 2 [3]  
« previous next »
: