*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  IXLUKCOM > Suggestion No. 1
« previous next »
: 1 2 3 [4]
: IXLUKCOM > Suggestion No. 1  ( 27642 )
Lover
: 10350

« #45 : June 19, 2010, 04:33:06 PM »

Oh sinnnn, as Janine is in her own thoughts with a new dress ( or the girl who is helping her?) she doesn't hear you. Good luck, a friendly man is very close to you :P

P.S. He has a lot of experience with zips

Lover

« #46 : June 19, 2010, 04:40:38 PM »

If a topic gets too big its okay to part it, reypectively to make a new one. But if we start new topics again and again, including the same content, I think it's not the best way to convince the A-Team. And also us members. I think it's not the best way to write the same thoughts again and again.

sinnnn
: 1379

« #47 : June 19, 2010, 05:32:21 PM »

True, I'm not saying get rediculous with it.  Just sometime when topic gets to big everything gets lost in translation.   ;)
Lover

« #48 : June 19, 2010, 05:39:28 PM »

I agree to this. As I said in "Scene I deas"
We only have this one "Say what you think, feel, imagine..." Maybe the A-Team can give us more topics (like "wishes, improvements, clothes, polls...) so it would be easier to look around, to navigate and tp prevent double and triply postings...

Janine Dee
: 2541

« #49 : June 19, 2010, 10:39:00 PM »

Lover, honey. I'm not sure who you're trying to fool more with that line, Sinnnn, me, or yourself.  :P I will however leave you to ponder the question as I help sinnnn with her zipper... and anything else she needs a talented set of fingers for.

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
IXLUKCOM
: 19

« #50 : June 20, 2010, 01:04:16 PM »

Good to see we stayed on topic...   ::)

Im a decent honest chap, looking for fun.
Janine Dee
: 2541

« #51 : June 20, 2010, 02:13:36 PM »

Oh honey, settle in. A good part of the fun comes when the topic ceases to be the main issue.

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
IXLUKCOM
: 19

« #52 : June 21, 2010, 12:15:49 PM »

A chatbox would be an idea here to vent of the off topic posts... ;)

Anyway, I do take your point, just trying to keep constuctive so we dont loose the point for the A team.

Having thought about the idea a little more, is there any chance the partners could see or pick out the partners outfits or clothing, or at least see what they have?

Just a thought.

Im a decent honest chap, looking for fun.
AZNLoverV
: 97

« #53 : June 21, 2010, 01:09:30 PM »

There are other games that implement an in-game "dresser" for warddrobe changes.  I don't see why Achat couldn't make this happen.  I think it's just a current limitation of the system that you need to currently 'change' what you're wearing in the character editor, then save', then relog the client to see the change come into effect.  Is there a way to get around this?
: 1 2 3 [4]  
« previous next »
: