*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  ACHAT v's REDLIGHT
« previous next »
: [1] 2
: ACHAT v's REDLIGHT  ( 13969 )
Jazelle
: 13

« : June 17, 2010, 10:16:34 AM »

I love Achat!

But one of the achat members has recently taken me for a proper introduction to Redlight, I loved it, the open chat the expandable windows for chat the who is online etc, i must admit you can keep the the run around bit, its not required, but the social aspect of the bars is awesome! TOM listen to all the other posts on this forum PLEASE listen we spent all our time running around chatting teasing both 1 on 1 and with a group it was fantastic and the sort of thing you dont get bored of easily, dont get me wrong i can chat to friends here but only 1 on 1 then i miss others because they came and went whilst i was chatting to others in rooms!

We both got so turned on in Redlight that we came back to achat to F**k it was awesome made alll the better by the dancing and teasing earlier, as  a word of warnig to AChat i know of three members that are borderline on leaving to go to redlight for this reason alone and will happily pay the $20 it will take to f**k there too, something i havent experienced yet buit will and soon!

So TOM please do answer this post! Please tell us all that what we are all asking for is coming, trust me when i say i would happily stay and not play run around but i will if i dont know what i want is at least in the pipeline.... if the game designers wish not to take the game in that direction i understand, it is after all your game. I do think your room interface is awesome simple to use and perfect for the job, no codes to remember, just click and chat fantastic!

Finally a quick note about the positions, less with the m/f ones! there needs to be far more group positions and ff positions please!

Please Tom i would love to know where you are planning to go with the game

Jazelle

sinnnn
: 1379

« #1 : June 17, 2010, 11:05:14 AM »

I'll say this again....my very last time.   Red Light is like Disney on major PCP/Crack mix, once you get down from the high you'll want to go home quickly.  The only thing I like about it is the the Uther Closet where you can design an sell your own clothes and alter your avatar, the apts are sweet-you can totally design it anyway you want( i designed mines with grass for wall paper, carpet, and ceiling.  another apartment i made into a ocean). 

They have postitution there, most ppl here can barely stand it.  You have to pay mad rent for the really good apts, so you have to get a job.  They have major glitches.  To me its to impersonal for me to want to play everyday.  I haven't been back to Red Light in 2months an I don't have the desire to, I missed the friends I made(all 7 of them).  Red Light is going to Vegas, you go to play for a few days, not to stay.  I'm not saying its bad, but its too much.  Some ppl might like 24/7 happy hour.  You can take drugs, drink til the colors mix, an sell your sell.  The ultimate fun without getting pulled over for DUI. 
Again not missing it.  But I am missing the Uther Closet an my grass Apt.
Janine Dee
: 2541

« #2 : June 17, 2010, 11:57:48 AM »

I've never been there, but I've also heard that Redlight is VERY prone to glitches, and not very responsive in fixing them.

I agree on the FF though, can always use more FF.  ;D

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
Jazelle
: 13

« #3 : June 17, 2010, 12:18:11 PM »

I do not wish to leave achat and i must agree with sinnnn's cartoon feel comment and i would admit that i am sure that the room stuff even the ultimate wardrobe thing would become tiresome after time. The glitching would and already is driving me insane!

But the social chat element rocks, and for that i would go, maybe just dropping in and out of achat for the sex! lol

As for the positions, come on guys more mf you can do better more ff please!

I would still like to see a comment about the future direction of achat, to me it only lacks that social chat element and for me that is  a big part to be missing.

Jazelle
Estoria
: 15

« #4 : June 17, 2010, 05:24:58 PM »

A bar would be nice as sort of a 'public chat'. But then again it would take a lot of script time. Can be very fun though, sitting at the bar, drinking a beer or two while you get harrassed by free males.

Maybe that would be a nice premium option. ;)
sinnnn

« #5 : June 17, 2010, 10:11:20 PM »

Now I will say that Red do have some nice positions and they have the BDSM options.  And some really nice 3ways.   ;D
AZNLoverV
: 97

« #6 : June 17, 2010, 11:45:30 PM »

Are y'all trying to tempt me to try out Redlight?  Cos if that's a dare, I will try it!   ;D
Lover
: 10350

« #7 : June 19, 2010, 09:23:27 AM »

It's allowed to leave AChat and change to Redlight. This happens in both ways. I like AChat and I will stay here.
Is Achat perfect? No. Is it the best adult chat game? I don't know.

But I know, I like the idea and I like the game. It's absolutelfy fair in his costs and even the free stuff. And I see progress. I am here since March and there have been many updates and changes. Almost in the right direction!

We also notice, the A-Team listens to our ideas and wishes. Though I like to get more Feedback of them here in the Forum.

Janine Dee

« #8 : June 19, 2010, 11:06:06 AM »

I think it's safe to say that everyone here prefers AChat.  :P Hearing the comparisons however I want to advise that we might not want AChat to get TOO big. The descriptions I keep hearing of Redlight is that it's very big, and does quite a bit, but none of it terribly well. AChat might not do as much, but what it does it does quite nicely.

Bathed in moonlight
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul

sinnnn

« #9 : June 19, 2010, 11:10:30 AM »

Well said Janine.  Too much can be an overkill.  I like Achat because its just right.  Its not the greatest but Its still basicly young and Its still growing.  Just don't grow too big. :D
Lover

« #10 : June 19, 2010, 05:31:47 PM »

Is this a human problem? Always to compare? Not just being able to say "Yes, I am satisfied" - in double meaning in AChat ;)

sinnnn

« #11 : June 19, 2010, 05:35:18 PM »

If you don't compare from time to time, how are we to make something better, to come up with grander ideas.  I think comparing certain things is a must. 

And comparing can be fun.  Like comparing who ass would blush faster if I spank it, Lovers or Janine's?  Hmmm we must compare. ;)
Lover

« #12 : June 19, 2010, 05:42:54 PM »

You have to find out Sinnnn :P

It's not a question of progress and to improve. It's a question of always saying "If... not... I... am unhappy/will leave". Keep the good and improve the detail, yes.
But also be happy. Just be happy. Now.

sinnnn

« #13 : June 19, 2010, 05:52:01 PM »

Ummm dude I am happy.  Comparing does not mean your less happy.  I compare my ass in different kinds of jeans but I am always happy with the outcome(my ass look good in a sack ;D).  What I am trying to say is comparing certain things is okay.  Now if you are comparing how you look to other ppl, or you just can't be happy with anything, then thats when you need to give them that speech.

Keep the good and improve the detail, yes.
Now if you are a good business person you are suppose to check out the competition.  So you can see what you can improve on, what to keep or throw away.  Also if we just be happy an don't say anything how are we to improve.  I love living in the moment but sometimes you do have to pause.
Janine Dee

« #14 : June 19, 2010, 10:49:10 PM »

When it comes to AChat, I always like to make sure I remember... it is a business, and businesses check out the competition. It's all essential to a healthy marketplace. By keeping competitive with Redlight (and similar) AChat will be able to stay strong and keep getting stronger.

And I know that will at least make ME happy.  :P

Bathed in moonlight
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul

: [1] 2  
« previous next »
: