*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Body Art an Jewlery
« previous next »
: [1] 2 3 ... 5
: which would you perfer?
more body tats   -8 (17%)
more body jewlery   -11 (23.4%)
both   -26 (55.3%)
none at all   -2 (4.3%)
: 40

: Body Art an Jewlery  ( 31828 )
sinnnn
: 1379

« : June 22, 2010, 05:40:40 PM »

I decided to make a new topic about body art.  I know it has been suggested but it doesn't have it own post.  So here it is.  This is another thing I will be fighting over.

I want to be able to have more options as to where I can place tats an jewlery.  The women can only place tats on five places of our bodies.  The breast area, thighs, middle of the back, or shoulders.  I would like to give my avatar pretty black wings.  How bout full body tats.  Maybe a vine that starts from neck an wraps round as it goes lower towards ankle. 

For jewlery.
Belly chains
nipple rings
tongue rings
nose rings
mikki
: 124

« #1 : June 22, 2010, 05:53:17 PM »

My personal vote is for more options for Tats, and more places to have them. I stopped wearing most Jewelry a few years ago, and had all my piercings removed, Belly button was the only one. Here I can have all the Tats, I am afraid to get in real life. I have enough of needles, getting insulin shots every day of my life. But here I can have them and there is no pain involved to getting them.
Janine Dee
: 2541

« #2 : June 22, 2010, 05:55:59 PM »

And you can change them on a whim.

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
mikki

« #3 : June 22, 2010, 06:03:27 PM »

good point  Janine, yes an added benefit of course, you tire of it, change it for a new one.
Janine Dee

« #4 : June 22, 2010, 06:07:58 PM »

The big reason I haven't so far is the limited number of designs... nothing's moved me enough to buy it.

Bathed in moonlight
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul

sinnnn

« #5 : June 22, 2010, 06:43:12 PM »

I'm getting two more for my Bday next month.  HEHE.

Have any of you tried Henna.  Its not perm and you can put them anywhere you like.  NO needles.  Its beautiful.   ;D
mikki

« #6 : June 22, 2010, 06:56:50 PM »

I did once, It was gorgeous. I only had one issue, I'm apparently allergic to Henna though, transdermally.
sinnnn

« #7 : June 22, 2010, 07:32:04 PM »

Mikki why are you doing this to me.  Hugs an kisses.  LOL ;D
mikki

« #8 : June 22, 2010, 07:46:22 PM »

I'm sorry sinnn.  :'(, Oh and for the record. What exactly am I doing to you. I want to be sure I can do it again later if it's a good thing, and vice-versa if not.
sinnnn

« #9 : June 22, 2010, 08:08:00 PM »

I thought of the Henna for you since because you can't stand needles. You shot me down on that idea :)  The only thing I can thing of now is that tats that you find in cereal boxes, or the temp ones in tat shops. 

And you made me smile sweety.  Thanks. ;)
mikki

« #10 : June 22, 2010, 08:50:28 PM »

No problems sweetie, It's not that I can't stand needles. I just have to take two to three  shots a day in the stomach, so they are not something I relish any extra time with, I suppose if i really want one, I'll have to either take the needles, or go with the transfer style.And I love to see people smile, so I'll remember that for later.
sinnnn

« #11 : June 22, 2010, 09:50:17 PM »

Oh I understood that.  I saw what you wrote earlier.  Thats why I though of the Henna.  My grandad was diebtic and my best friends child is, alos have some other illness in the family that have to have constant shots most Doc visits.  So I know about the whole tired of the needle thing.  Wasn't trying to be a downer.  Was just hoping I could think of a better option that had nothing to do with needles an I keep failing.   ;)  Well if the transfers work, I might have passed. ;)
mikki

« #12 : June 23, 2010, 01:30:35 AM »

sinnnn, I don't see it as a pass or fail situation, I am always glad to have any suggestions. Where would we be if we knew everything there is. we'd have no reason to go on. And it would so boring. Always knowing what was going to happen.
Lover
: 10350

« #13 : June 24, 2010, 02:43:37 PM »

I'm getting two more for my Bday next month.  HEHE.
I'm sure there will be a big party here :D

I want to see Henna for you and on you. And what about body painting? Yes. I vote for bodypainting.

And not for your body, but very nice:

Janine Dee

« #14 : June 24, 2010, 03:04:43 PM »

Those are kinda cool. They remind me of the liquid latex. So you can literally paint on an skin tight outfit.

Bathed in moonlight
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul

: [1] 2 3 ... 5  
« previous next »
: