*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Body Art an Jewlery
« previous next »
: 1 2 3 [4] 5
: which would you perfer?
more body tats   -8 (17%)
more body jewlery   -11 (23.4%)
both   -26 (55.3%)
none at all   -2 (4.3%)
: 40

: Body Art an Jewlery  ( 31576 )
Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #45 : April 05, 2012, 05:06:42 AM »

oowww , its not a bumble bee lol  ;D

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
Thunderstruk
: 6

« #46 : April 05, 2012, 07:45:24 AM »

Hey Brandy   I found this again from when we were together. I thought you should have it.  I dont need it anymore

Pafe
: 548

« #47 : April 05, 2012, 11:11:19 AM »

Hiya's....

I'm not really into the tattoos or piercing, but I am old and can not see how I could improve the look of nude people.  But then, my Father didn't get the Beatles.... so what do I know. 

However I do love jewlery.  Baubles and bling are my thing.  In real, I always wear a bracelet, anklet, necklace and a belly chain.  Earrings and finger rings also.

So I voted for the body jewlery... oh and also boudoir shoes.

Thanks for letting me share,
Pafe

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #48 : April 05, 2012, 03:08:21 PM »

HB -  TY , that is fabulous but maybe a little big for what I had in mind. TY for taking the time to look. The spider is great too :)

TS -  aww  you found it . TY . Happy memories :) 

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #49 : April 05, 2012, 04:32:03 PM »

Brandy, that is just one of the tattoo i had see around. And i had see a nice rework of the bee posted by Thunderstruck: it's lovely!

Edited:

Dimension of a tattoo can be easy resized, so it's not a real problem!
« : April 06, 2012, 01:45:28 AM hentaiboy69 »

Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #50 : April 05, 2012, 05:34:36 PM »

true the bee is really eatable  ;D

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
bluedenim
: 3007

« #51 : April 05, 2012, 06:40:05 PM »

Awwww HB!

How could you think of me like that........... :'(

I couldn't trap you...... oh I don't lknow tho. I was going to say I couldn't eat you, but we both know that isn't true either.

xxxxxx

I love to be dominated, my mission is to serve .
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #52 : April 06, 2012, 01:33:31 AM »

oh, blue......u mistunderstood!

For me you are the beautyfull butterfly trapped by the spider, in this case NG, i can say!   ;D ;D
I will never trap you too, you know, i'm not that kind........if you look closely to it, you can see two heart on it!

and i know you can't promise to don't eat me......but i can accept it from you!

Gosh! if we have this one

i know a girl who will be really happy (maybe!) to have it!
« : April 06, 2012, 01:44:04 AM hentaiboy69 »

DreamGirl4u
: 11

Would like to see belly button jewelry piercing in silver and silver rings for the female hands cause the gold rings don't match my silver necklace and silver bracelets and my silver earrings. I noticed there is no belly button piercing and i think we need it and it will make our female avi look even sexier  ;)  I feel everyone male and female will like to see this and many will buy these new jewerly options we need  :)
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

Hi , welcome to Forum.

I would also like to see your ideas in the shop, Newgirls body piercings did win last months vote for the Achat Gods to look into and hopefully develop in the future.

Check out the out fit topic in this thread and get your ideas for new colour jewellery  up for the vote.

Its good when new members post ideas and views. Hope to see more of your posts and ideas.

Welcome to this mad mad world...  hehe

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Keiko
: 316

Independent Fashion Designer

« #55 : May 21, 2012, 10:50:33 PM »

Welcome to the Forum, DreamGirl,

This thread contains alot of jewelry ideas that you may have. I encourage you to browse through it.  :)

taztexan
: 154

« #56 : May 22, 2012, 07:23:36 AM »

Most piercings I'd like to see have already been mentioned already and a brief mention of the penis piercing. I voted for more piercings before realizing there was a choice for both. *duh*

Hadn't considered piercings for myself IRL, that is till here lately. Love tasteful tattoos on ladies and piercings are very erotic to me. genital piercings on the ladies definitely enhance the pleasure in my experience. Just something different in the feeling when clit, labia or both are pierced.

I've pretty much made up my mind to get an ear piercing for myself and probably going this weekend to have it done. Strongly considering a reverse prince albert. That'll need more thought and research. Tattoo won't be far behind the ear piercing, but will have  to find one I truly can live with for the rest of my life. Although there's tattoo removal services available, I hear the removal is even more painful and could leave scarring. Probly will get one on my back shoulder though when I do find the design I like.

Lt. Taz, Spermicide Detective Div.  -  The devilish Texan  =)~
chien_lubrik
: 223

Evelyne

« #57 : May 22, 2012, 10:40:11 AM »

Although there's tattoo removal services available, I hear the removal is even more painful and could leave scarring.

Hello Mister Taztexan . Tatoo is a choice for live mainly.
Lazer technology ( that actually Burn the tatoo's ink to degrade it ) is, yes, veru painfull ( it is a burn ) and it is a long ( for they do short surface by short surface ) and very expensive process ( actually where I live ).
As burns may do you may bear also scars.

But Mainly, lazer technology don't work veru well on tatto that was not olds ( black ink became blue for exemple ) and some ink just never leave ( depend you tatoo's artist choice for ink )

Usually, the more dark / deep colored the tatoo is, the less it will vanished.

I may said that I never try to erase tatoo myself, but I ask my favorite tatoo's Artist, skin doctor ( for I have a tatoo I may want be deleted ) And some of my friends that done it ( with few success ).

So please consider your full live before make the choice! Once the needle in your skin, it's too late! And some tatto are still very hard to bear in society ( depend on many factors, it's true ) .

Please consider my best humbly regards.

Flesh open when Mind Warm
DreamGirl4u
: 11

« #58 : May 22, 2012, 09:20:23 PM »

Thank you Brandybee and Keiko  :)  Hopefully they will make silver belly button jewerly and silver rings :)
Lover
: 10350

« #59 : July 07, 2012, 09:59:01 AM »

BUMP for all new members here...

: 1 2 3 [4] 5  
« previous next »
: