*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Everything about sex and love (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  The Worst Pick Up lines EVER
« previous next »
: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 73
: The Worst Pick Up lines EVER  ( 540191 )
cakegirl

« #45 : July 26, 2010, 01:02:06 PM »

Here is an interesting one. Yesterday when I was chatting with a friend I get a cold invite. I refuse it so the guy drops a note that said "HI" (mind you that is all it said) then he invited me again. When I denied it again he send me a message that said "I tried a warm invite and that did not work".

I typed up a quick little note saying that I do not do cold invites and that I like to get to know someone first before going into a room with them, very polite and all and took all of 30 seconds to write. When I hit the send button, I get a message that I am on his ignore list! WTF!!!

I mean, not that I was interested or anything but to be down right rude is uncalled for! Ok, I am done! Thanks for letting me vent!
sinnnn
: 1379

« #46 : July 26, 2010, 04:27:33 PM »

Oh cakegirl your like my twin when it comes to stories, except I think I'm the evil twin.  Cause I just lostthe ability to be polite.  :-\ ;D
bobbler

« #47 : July 26, 2010, 06:11:34 PM »

this might qualify as a pick-up line but i'm not sure.

a new girl sent me a message one letter at a time...

l
i
k
e
t
h
i
s
y
o
u
k
n
o
w

maybe 30 letters or so.  so i typed up a reply, asking her wtf was that all about, but it did not get to her as i was already on her ignore list!?!?!?!
WTF?!?!?!?

:D
bobbler

« #48 : July 26, 2010, 06:34:30 PM »

ok...gotta share this one...kinda funny and it just happened.

girl says:

"lets fuck"

i don't reply.  in less than a minute she is in a room, so i guess that line works really well!  LMAO!!  i'm sure she went right down the line of guys saying that until a guy invited her  :D

(yes i know it's not a worst pickup line because it obviously works ::) )

OMG and get this.  before i can finish typing this she is offline!  man that guy must have been GOOD!!!  hmmm...on second thought, maybe it was a girl because yes, you guessed it, she was a homo girl  ;D
sinnnn

« #49 : July 26, 2010, 11:59:19 PM »

what was your comment?  I get stupid replies to my comment, but I don't get ignored until after I cussed them out.   ;D  Yeah nice sinnnn is gone, the bitch is out. ;)
bobbler

« #50 : July 27, 2010, 02:32:33 PM »

i did not comment to her at all.  i just tried to type up the reply like i said, but by the time i did and sent it to her, she had already put me on ignore.
sinnnn

« #51 : July 27, 2010, 04:34:49 PM »

Not comment but your comment on the bottom of your profile.  Maybe she was commenting on that and then ignored your ass.  Thats what I meant, some ppl can dish it out but can't take it.   ;D
cakegirl

« #52 : July 27, 2010, 07:14:57 PM »

awww...poor Bobbler, just remember it is her loss!

@ Sinnn, I think you might be right about the twin thing!  :-*
« : July 27, 2010, 07:17:41 PM cakegirl »
bobbler

« #53 : July 27, 2010, 08:01:14 PM »

@ sinnn: no, she didn't comment on my description line.  it was something about balls and bobbler and didn't make a lot of sense.

@ cake:  :-*
sinnnn

« #54 : July 28, 2010, 12:09:01 AM »

That hefa, you want me to go bitch slap her for you or seduce her and then leave her in the room.  Joking, joking.   ;D
cakegirl

« #55 : July 28, 2010, 04:52:36 PM »

Sinnn, you will not believe this! Mr.Wonderful left me a message last night saying that he gifted me 50$A! Does the man not learn? Do I need to take control and knock him around (no Bobbler, do not comment  :o) Why can't the guy take no for an answer? Anyway, I guess I now have $75 A$ total to donate!
bobbler

« #56 : July 28, 2010, 05:50:57 PM »

@ sinnn:  nah, i think these things are funny  :D

@ cake:  ok  ;)
sinnnn

« #57 : July 28, 2010, 09:58:47 PM »

@ cakegirl-  I think it was the fact that you replied to him.  I said jackshit and I got jackshit.  See what being nice gets you, 50$ more.  So did you say Thank you again?  Let me know how it went. ;D

Bobby-- I did say Joking at the end of my post. :P ;D
cakegirl

« #58 : July 28, 2010, 10:17:40 PM »

Here is the newest Sinnn.. he popped up after I got out of the room

"If you won't accept me as your friend, then kindly send me my $100. that I gifted to you! That was all done in good faith!"
and my first response back tonight
"cakegirl to MrWondeful: MrWondeful, as I said before, I like to get to know people before I friend them. I do not ask for gifts from anyone as friendship is more valuable to me than anything! Second of all, it was 75 and if I could gift a man I would gladly send it back because I do not want to ever feel indebted to anyone! Not in here or IR!cakegirl to MrWondeful: but until the Achat team changes the rules, women can not gift men!"

So after I reamed him a new one, he wants to start slowly and work towards a friend status. Guess thats what I get for being nice!
ARGH!
sinnnn

« #59 : July 28, 2010, 10:49:50 PM »

Well you did teach a new doggy new tricks.  ;D  As for his 100A$ maybe he had added  interest.   

the Gay comment on my profile totally worked.  I have not gotten any request, lil annoyance.  Hmmm I feel relaxed. ;D
: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 73  
« previous next »
: