*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Everything about sex and love (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  The Worst Pick Up lines EVER
« previous next »
: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 73
: The Worst Pick Up lines EVER  ( 540536 )
Janine Dee
: 2541

« #60 : July 29, 2010, 10:06:55 AM »

Well Sinnnn my love you are engaged to me, that HAS to increase your gayness by at least 20%  ;).

And cakegirl... I have the same damn problem. I have trouble just letting that inner bitch out, and on AChat that can get to be an issue, because somehow "No thank you." Is heard "Keep pestering me and I'll eventually give in, even if giving in would mean changing my sexual orientation." So I can feel your pain there.

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
sinnnn
: 1379

« #61 : July 29, 2010, 12:05:16 PM »

I have np letting my inner bitch out at all.  Its so relaxing to do so, trust me.  Let me be the Devils Advocat(loved the movie by the way) and let the inner Bitch rule babes.   ;D
Garryz
: 19

« #62 : July 31, 2010, 09:00:55 PM »

zzzz while reading this post i got 2 invites, and what i find funny is both female and male have the same bad chat up lines n continuous cold invites, even when your message say CHAT FIRST NO COLD INVITES, or you state hetero n still get nagged. oh wel you have to laugh roflmao
bouli

« #63 : August 01, 2010, 07:37:47 AM »

Consider that the lines might very well come from the same guy using both accounts. It sure wouldn't be a first...
Janine Dee

« #64 : August 06, 2010, 07:35:22 PM »

A little help from our metric using friends... I had a guy ask me if I ever met a 29cm cock?

Despite being that much gayer for his asking I'm now wondering what that would be in inches.

And yes I know it wouldn't matter virtually, unless he wanted to cam...

And look! I'm even gayer for that realization ;D.

Bathed in moonlight
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul

bobbler

« #65 : August 06, 2010, 07:49:06 PM »

approximately 2.5cms per inch, which would make his cock 11.6 inches long

;)
Janine Dee

« #66 : August 06, 2010, 07:56:52 PM »

LOL, that's all I have to say. Honestly, WOULD that be enjoyable? I mean seriously??

Bathed in moonlight
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul

sinnnn

« #67 : August 06, 2010, 11:38:29 PM »

Ok bobcat you just know to much.  Trying to decide on your new nickname.  Spock or Data, which one you like?  Just know I will be calling you by it anyway so you might as well pick. ;D

Hmmm I been getting some mad she-male hits.  So I'll say this to you both, have np doing you.  But cold invites or cold friendships just won't work for me. ;)

11inches huh?  Sound like a challenge.  But hell anyone can brag about their cock sizes in virtual, its not like its going to do me any good.  Besides size doesn't matter(unless your a inch) its how you work that thing.  ;) ;D
Janine Dee

« #68 : August 07, 2010, 06:57:43 AM »

I dunno sweetie, 11 sounds painful. I mean it's a pussy not a clown car. Even my toys are kept much more on the modest side. It's one thing to be penetrated, it's another to be impaled.  ;D

Bathed in moonlight
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul

Bear
: 3856

« #69 : August 07, 2010, 09:27:01 AM »

Clown car...tooo   :D    funny 

Happy with what I play with,...and the groupie appears to be too...since we never discussed it.

And what technique can be used there?...seem it's pretty much stuff and and rock... :-\

Have had the invites from she males...just not in the mood to accept or go there...

bobbler

« #70 : August 07, 2010, 05:30:22 PM »

Data  ;D
« : August 07, 2010, 06:48:53 PM bobbler »
Janine Dee

« #71 : August 07, 2010, 05:54:18 PM »

Well now Bear even on AChat in the FF missionary I can pull out and rub the woman's pussy with the head of my strap on.

I've looked at the het set set enough to know that there are things like titty fucking and oral.

I however wince at the idea of anal... that just seems cruel.

Bathed in moonlight
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul

Bear
: 3856

« #72 : August 09, 2010, 07:23:30 PM »

Not referring to the strap on,  but rather to a 11" appendage there....unless of course you are using an 11"+ strap on...
« : August 09, 2010, 07:25:35 PM Bear »

sinnnn

« #73 : August 09, 2010, 07:59:40 PM »

So Spock it is Bobby.  You had to know I would pick the opposite.

I would never anal you.  There are somethings that just need to be admired in its natural beautiful state.

Sooooo you wanna see the strap-on Bear?  ROTFLMAO
Janine Dee

« #74 : August 09, 2010, 10:02:52 PM »

Well Bear honey the whole idea is that even with it strapped on I know I can do more then thrust.  :P Maybe that's why there are so many bi women on AChat.  ;D

Bathed in moonlight
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul

: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 73  
« previous next »
: