*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Everything about sex and love (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  The Worst Pick Up lines EVER
« previous next »
: 1 ... 47 48 [49] 50 51 ... 73
: The Worst Pick Up lines EVER  ( 543190 )
Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #720 : March 27, 2012, 08:33:44 PM »

X: hello what u up to
Rukya to X: hello
X: u like to help me
Rukya to X: depending about what
X: MY DICK IS SO HARD WHAT DO I DO:)
X: CAN U HELP
Rukya to X: hmmm , first thing , it will be good to find an hétéro woman and ask her to go in room , then i think your dick will feel better after
X: mmm you like to go to a room
Rukya to X: sorry but , i dont have put Homo in my profile just for fun :) , i go in room with women

hehe this show the way a premium introduce him in general lol  ;D ;D
« : March 27, 2012, 08:46:58 PM Rukya »

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #721 : March 28, 2012, 01:09:46 AM »

Poor Rukya......men want you no metter what!  ::)

firestarter
: 9

« #722 : March 28, 2012, 11:55:41 AM »

/ Slowly peeks around a tree smirking slightly I inch into sight./

First @ Az: why oh why would you want to keep your temper in check stupid people like that deserve what they get... And also its so much more fun when people loose their tempers :)

Second @ Rukya: he already told you where the blood that should have been in his brain was located at with his opening statement. It was NO where near the grey matter that should have been helping him think ;)

/ Smiling smugly before spinning and grabbing a low hanging branch I disappear from sight once again./

Always consider the danger...Then do it anyways.
hentaiboy69

« #723 : March 28, 2012, 02:11:57 PM »

yesterdy evening.....maaaan!

XXX send to me a cold invite and at same time:
XXX: hi
XXX: cand you fuck my ass whell to i like you?
XXX: plz fuck me hard
hentaiboy69 to XXX: sorry deags, i'm a little tired and just looking around to see who is online
XXX: you cand penetrate my ass
XXX: plz
XXX: plz just one rape
hentaiboy69 to XXX: sorry
XXX: plz just one penetration on my ass
XXX: thats all i ask
XXX: realy i am beging you
XXX: rape me
XXX: just one you will be my first plz
XXX: i only need you penatrate on my ass
XXX: hi

meanwile he send lot of cold invite and meanwile i was talking whit some friends.....so at last i can't be able to put him in ignore list

Adera
: 3047

« #724 : March 28, 2012, 02:32:39 PM »

@Hentaiboy: I get quite a few guys that want me to fuck their asses as well... though it's not often they are that persistent about it.
hentaiboy69

« #725 : March 28, 2012, 02:53:51 PM »

he was....maybe for 15 minutes or more! and after a while, he came up whit the last "hi"

Rukya

Paddle Queen

« #726 : March 28, 2012, 07:51:43 PM »

hehehe and you say that men want me hentai , apparently they want you too lol  ;D

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
bluedenim
: 3007

« #727 : March 28, 2012, 11:45:39 PM »

HB
If you click on his invite to "show invitee" you can then click on his/her chat button which brings them into your chat box, then you can "IGNORE" them and carry on with your conversation and they can't bother you again.

This person was already talking to you tho, so why  couldn't you "Ignore" them and carry on? Were you considering his offer? :p

Like I've said, I give them the warning but if they can't take the hint..............................

I love to be dominated, my mission is to serve .
hentaiboy69

« #728 : March 29, 2012, 02:45:20 AM »

@Rukya: probably cause he don't read my profile....but can't be sure!

@Blue: i know how to do it, but chatting whit friends and avoiding his invite, at last i join a friend and so can't do it. nothing more

chasxxx
: 116

« #729 : March 30, 2012, 04:07:08 AM »

@ AZRIELLE - i agree with firestarter. some things just deserve a good smack in the chops.

my sweetie will ignore one or two cold invites, then decline one or two more immediately. if he keeps up after that, she accepts, punches up her favorite "meet and greet" pose, and begins to slap the crap out of him as she explains the etiquette of cold invites. sometimes the guy will still keep selecting other poses which she ignores and comtinues whack away. if he says why did you slap me or some such after a single slap, she explains and leaves. otherwise she will keep smacking until he either gets some sense or tries to kiss her in that pose. then she exits the room. mostly this works and is hilarious fun! i have been on the phone with her when it happens, and she gives me a blow-by-blow. i often leave the call with tears from laughter steaming down my face.   ;D
chasxxx
: 116

« #730 : March 30, 2012, 04:09:15 AM »

oh, i almost forgot...

@ Rukya several of my lesbian friends have this one mf pose just for this purpose... ;D
Rukya

Paddle Queen

« #731 : March 30, 2012, 06:46:45 AM »

hehe yes thanks will buy it and try :) , must be fun (unless i do with a man who like it

Adera
: 3047

« #732 : March 30, 2012, 08:53:39 AM »

Yesterday I got a cold from a free, I felt like I was in the helping mood so I told him that he should try talking to us ladies if he wants to ever get a chance to room and that's when the total ass opened his mouth and insulted me like crazy.

He straight out told me "ladies? shemales are men with tits", that he would never sleep with a shemale irl and that the only reason he tries us is... as he put it "because I have to find alternate ways to satisfy myself until I become prem".

I sincerely hope that he never gets to room in AChat.
hentaiboy69

« #733 : March 30, 2012, 08:58:45 AM »

I think he is in your ignore now......what a pain in the ass he is!

oh well......one down, next to come!

firestarter
: 9

« #734 : March 30, 2012, 09:34:27 AM »

@adera brain freezing cant find words...

Always consider the danger...Then do it anyways.
: 1 ... 47 48 [49] 50 51 ... 73  
« previous next »
: