*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Everything about sex and love (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  The Worst Pick Up lines EVER
« previous next »
: 1 ... 53 54 [55] 56 57 ... 73
: The Worst Pick Up lines EVER  ( 540679 )
zoerink
: 2465

I am into the big blue ocean swimming and dreaming

« #810 : February 22, 2013, 09:23:58 PM »

Rukya.... sometimes, kids are kids, and you havent to think about them, just ignore list is waiting for their nicks...

kisses :)

KISSES & HUGS & SMILES FOR ALL
Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #811 : February 22, 2013, 09:26:46 PM »

@zoerink : yes youre right :)

@brandybee : oh it mean that the four send you a message too ?

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
zoerink
: 2465

I am into the big blue ocean swimming and dreaming

« #812 : February 22, 2013, 09:31:04 PM »

Rukya and Brandy... some stupid persons give you bad words... i only can say... you are both a stunning persons, more than they can dream to be!!!.

Kissses :)

KISSES & HUGS & SMILES FOR ALL
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #813 : February 22, 2013, 11:28:14 PM »

@ Rukya -     8   now  ;D     looks like you may be due more  ::)

@  Zoerink    Hugs & Mwah xxx

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
Rukya

Paddle Queen

« #814 : February 22, 2013, 11:33:15 PM »

Hmmm i need to check my messages then to see whoo will be the next who will be ignored :)

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
Nat33
: 2208

French Nympho Shemale

« #815 : February 23, 2013, 05:08:32 AM »

Hmmm i need to check my messages then to see whoo will be the next who will be ignored :)

Hi Rukia,
This is the best you have to do. You know I have a lot in my "ignore list".
Many, it's because I did not want or had no time to go in room with them and I have yet to explain nicely. So they get angry and insult me ​​...! For these people, the door of my "Ignore list" is wide open  :D

They'd better read the profiles rather than spend their time forcing people to fuck with them.
I like it but not be forced like that  ;D

Tu sais il y en a un hier qui me dit après lui avoir expliquer gentiment et longuement que cela ne m’intéressait pas : " va te goder salope"
Je lui ai répondue "Hummmm OUI avec plaisir et je penserai à toi..." et il est aller rejoindre ses copains dans mon "Ignore list".  ;D

Bises.

I'm here for the pleasure of my body and my... mind
All_for_you
: 131

here for fun :) :)

« #816 : February 23, 2013, 05:35:09 AM »

lol was chatting with Jay9  when i got this one come to me  ;)  ;D

nOthing:hey baby can you jerk me off pls
nOthing:pls I wanna cum in your hand

MY put down

All_for_you:what is it that small you can only jerk with it

Lover
: 10350

« #817 : February 23, 2013, 05:55:48 AM »

@ All_for_you: LMAO :D

@Rukya: He/they try to mess with paddle queen? Hehe, the beginning of their end ;)

We collect all messages which include insults, offends or threats. Also messages when someone is calling himself Admin or Mod. We suggest every member, getting these messages, to contact us (Brandybee, bear, hentaiboy69 and Lover).

Don't let them try to spoil your day, put them on ignore and smile. Smile, because some waste their time with being silly and having bad thoughts instead of having fun here :)

Bear
: 3856

« #818 : February 24, 2013, 12:21:14 AM »

I might add ...

Abusive situations should be reported. You might not care, but remember if they are doing this to you, they are likely of doing the same to others who might not be as resilient in the situation and find the experience a motivation to consider quitting. Typically these events are caused by immature adults, cyber bullies who enjoy flaming and antagaonizing.

There are two ways to handle this.
Report thru the chat box, which captures the last 20 lines of the converstaion. or

Screen shot the chat box (expand the box if necessary) and keep a hard copy of the conversation to submit in a complaint to supprot.You can notify them you have screenshots and will send them upon their reply to your email.

One can also copy and paste the conversations to a word document. 

Whenever dealing with confrontational situations, it is best to keep a frim record of the matter just in case the Achat Gods are called from the heavens to dispense justice. You want to be able to give them a clear perspective of truth to the matter and avoid a
"he said . I said" situtaion without evidence.

Rukya

Paddle Queen

« #819 : February 24, 2013, 01:59:13 PM »

I tryed to report , but it was not a message i received in the chat but when i was offline .

I wanted to report them here using copy/paste (ctrl+c/v) but it dont seem work with the offline messages ( or i didnt the good manipulations )

so i just sended some nice messages like "if there is a whore here , its not me" ( i can be very diplomatic  ;D )

Lover
: 10350

« #820 : February 24, 2013, 02:02:30 PM »

@ Rukya
i can be very diplomatic
Wow.. didn't believe that... I'm very proud of you :)

Unfortunately you can't copy offline messages. The best is to take a screenshot, it's at least an evidence to have the picture.

jondas

« #821 : February 25, 2013, 08:49:11 AM »

I guess Rukya can be named as Minister of Foreign Affairs for Achat!
Rukya

Paddle Queen

« #822 : February 26, 2013, 12:49:30 AM »

Hmmm dont be so sure jondas , i dont know what mean foreign affairs  ;D

jondas

« #823 : February 26, 2013, 01:42:26 AM »

@rukya : affaires etrangéres (et peut etre etranges aussi) :p

I apologize for non-french speakers
« : February 26, 2013, 02:51:45 AM jondas »
bluedenim
: 3007

« #824 : February 26, 2013, 02:47:21 AM »

affaires etrangéres (et peut etre etranges aussi) :p

I apologize for non-french speakers
et aussi les Francaises, Je penses! :p

I love to be dominated, my mission is to serve .
: 1 ... 53 54 [55] 56 57 ... 73  
« previous next »
: