*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Everything about sex and love (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  The Worst Pick Up lines EVER
« previous next »
: 1 ... 61 62 [63] 64 65 ... 73
: The Worst Pick Up lines EVER  ( 541849 )
tangoracer
: 3444

« #930 : January 04, 2014, 01:57:34 PM »

POWWWW    POWWWWWW       he just got a left and a right to the nose      He will Apologize to you Miss Stone

Stone
: 1842

« #931 : January 04, 2014, 10:51:59 PM »

Mr Persistant came back.  This one is funny now I've read it back and prepared it for publishing.  I think I may have misunderstood what rap meant,  a lost in translation thing.

Persistant: hi baby
Stone : I am not your baby, you were rude the other night so please leave me alone
Persistant: ok honey , let me invite you and i will make you happy what you think ?
Stone : Dont be silly, I only room my spouse, I have told you this already
Stone: you were also rude to me and my spouse
Stone: we do not deserve that.
Persistant: oh really ?
Persistant: i will be more rude if you dont be better than me and let me invite you to my room
Persistant: i will invite you , ok ?
Stone: you are such a little twat, Which part of no, dont you understand?
Persistant: ok bitch , i think i will rap you tonight
Stone : Don’t sing to me! you are a little prick and I would no more go to a room with you than i would a frog or listen to your rapping
Stone : go away and leave me alone and get a life way from me.

I  roomed Jayc then. 

ily1990
: 148

A girl with something extra ;)

« #932 : January 04, 2014, 11:40:16 PM »

Mr Persistant came back.  This one is funny now I've read it back and prepared it for publishing.  I think I may have misunderstood what rap meant,  a lost in translation thing.

Persistant: hi baby
Stone : I am not your baby, you were rude the other night so please leave me alone
Persistant: ok honey , let me invite you and i will make you happy what you think ?
Stone : Dont be silly, I only room my spouse, I have told you this already
Stone: you were also rude to me and my spouse
Stone: we do not deserve that.
Persistant: oh really ?
Persistant: i will be more rude if you dont be better than me and let me invite you to my room
Persistant: i will invite you , ok ?
Stone: you are such a little twat, Which part of no, dont you understand?
Persistant: ok bitch , i think i will rap you tonight
Stone : Don’t sing to me! you are a little prick and I would no more go to a room with you than i would a frog or listen to your rapping
Stone : go away and leave me alone and get a life way from me.

I  roomed Jayc then. 

I think those are grounds for being banned. Typo or not, he meant "rape". Once he's done harassing you next, another girl is next and so forth. These types don't stop. I urge you to report him to the support team. He escalated above "Trolling" to sexual harassment. Then again, he was a free user, so banning him would be pointless seeing as he could just make a new account. I wonder if they do IP bans or infections (changing the game files so your computer is essentially banned/blocked from using any accounts. Uninstalling and reinstalling fixes this most of the time, but some people arent savvy enough to know that)

Thanks to Hukk for the awesome banner!
ItsAmy123
: 705

*Go Beyond The Reason To Love*

« #933 : January 05, 2014, 12:06:32 AM »

Wow, what a prick >:(

Should be banned/reported immediately.

Gotta give it to Stone though, for putting up and being so patient with such nonsense.

You go girl! :-*

Momma_andrea
: 9502

Lady of the twin moons©

« #934 : January 05, 2014, 07:35:03 AM »

I'm going to play devil's advocate here and say banning is a bit harsh.
There is an "Ignore" button. I have used it many times.

http://redandbrunettelesbian.tumblr.com
hukk
: 2078

Later, Space Cowboy

« #935 : January 05, 2014, 09:02:57 AM »

There's being cute, and clever with another member, and then there's just being plain obnoxious and offensive. This guy is the latter. Continuously harassing a member, while also insinuating he'd 'rape' him or her  is grounds for some sort of ban in my opinion. Not a permanent IP ban like some suggested but a 24 hour IP ban at least to send the message that he's being a dick head. If that doesn't work well...

Lover
: 10350

« #936 : January 05, 2014, 10:33:54 AM »

I agree with Andrea. Stone, use ignore-button and we'll do the rest - obviously he is begging for more virtual punches ;D

jayc
: 1600

« #937 : January 05, 2014, 02:59:37 PM »

Sorry  im with Lover and Andrea on this one, use the ignore button. life is too short to waste time with social malcontents who's idea of fun is to pester my spouse and insult me.  >:(

i saw in his profile that he claims to be 24  and the sad fact is if you have not learned social skills by that age you never will. i commend you for giving him a chance to apologize but im not sure if the cretin even knows what that means  :D

just as in real life, first impressions tell you alot and 2nd chances are admirable, but this moron has learned nothing and does not deserve even your scorn.

so next time just click that button  :)

and put this childish boy in the corner for a time  out  then write in his report card  "Does not work and play well with others"   ;D 
« : January 07, 2014, 12:34:21 AM jayc »
ily1990
: 148

A girl with something extra ;)

« #938 : January 06, 2014, 07:34:57 PM »

If this isn't the worst attempt ever, I don't want to live on this planet anymore.
I'd copy and paste it but my subscription ran up & haven't gotten around to renewing it yet.

Thanks to Hukk for the awesome banner!
Nexe
: 44

« #939 : January 08, 2014, 01:40:08 PM »

As for me, the worst starting line ever is 'Hi babe' (Of course, that's worst among usual words, as some... 'people' start from foul words and got blacklisted immediately). Why? Because it's vulgar to address an unknown lady as 'babe' (baby and so on). It's vulgar and silly, and could be even more silly if the person who calls me 'baby' is younger than me :D 

Calling me a 'babe' (baby) is a good way to earn a place in my blacklist. I'm an adult and a lady, not a 'chick', 'bimbo' or whatever sexist crap these guys are use to throw at women. Sadly, Achat is full of these boys, and that's the reason i almost stopped to play it after 3 years. Probably i'm just fed up with 'hi babe'-s :D
Lydiarose
: 974

Bitch's Corner

« #940 : January 09, 2014, 04:05:33 AM »

you are right Nexe.. do what i do if someone says to me hi babe i send back this akkooofgbzan and when they ask whats that i say you did call me babe

bluedenim
: 3007

« #941 : January 09, 2014, 02:15:26 PM »

Agree wholeheartedly with you Nexe!

I love to be dominated, my mission is to serve .
Lover

« #942 : January 16, 2014, 04:09:40 PM »

I love whores and this is a very special one :D

whore: send m a small gift and your alone in the room
me to xxx: i send you a gift and im alone in room?
whore: yes
me to xxx: wow what a great offer....youre so nice
me to xxx: but i can go alone into room without gifting somebody
xxx: pls send gift go inv room
me to xxx: but then im alone..i dont want to be alone
xxx: yes ok
xxx: send it over to settle me your
me to xxx: hey, you better leave as long as youre able to...Im jack the ripper, i dont like whores and so does my knife

next i got a cold invite ;D where is the slaughter pose when you need it?

xxx: send or no
me to xxx: no, i dont pay for talking in room
me to xxx: and i dont like whores, i told you
xxx: fuck you
me to xxx: yes, much better than fucking you

A123lolo
: 97

MSN Messenger - a123lolo@hotmail.fr
« #943 : January 16, 2014, 04:38:18 PM »

this "whore" is not original.
She had sent me the same sentence : "send m a small gift and your alone in the room"

But, i were talking with a friend and i didn't answer like you, Lover.
But, it's not sexy those requests
Lover

« #944 : January 16, 2014, 04:44:06 PM »

Yes, i was sure she uses this sentence to everyone. I just wonder if she will get A$ lol

: 1 ... 61 62 [63] 64 65 ... 73  
« previous next »
: