*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Off-Topic
| |-+  Quizz, Fav TV, Fav Music, Fav Films, Books... (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Funny Finds
« previous next »
: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 231
: Funny Finds  ( 1302984 )
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #135 : April 11, 2012, 07:57:20 AM »

What does this mean!? Pafe, are you planning to leave us alone!? i hope no!

Adera
: 3047

« #136 : April 11, 2012, 08:27:53 AM »

I hope Pafe gets her boudair shoes soon, I am damn tired of seeing them in every topic on the forum
youre not alone NG , youre not alone . i dont read the posts where they are cause i know the end of the post before beghin to read it . And i dont like know the end before know the beghining  ;)

Wow NG, Rukya... well done! You didn't even bother to try and be nice or subtle about how you felt about her posts on the shoes... I hope you're very proud of yourselves now.

Sure her posts went off topic, but you could have told her so in a much better way than this.
Lover
: 10350

« #137 : April 11, 2012, 12:24:10 PM »

Pafe, you didn't ruine this forum!
NG and Rukya don't like your shoes, that's ok. Just the words they used have been bit harsh, but we should not put every word to weigh.

kev61
: 21

« #138 : April 11, 2012, 01:03:49 PM »

Pafe i for one enjoy reading your posts
i also hope you intend to stay with us
chien_lubrik
: 223

Evelyne

« #139 : April 11, 2012, 01:54:22 PM »

Ohhhh ...Miss Pafe ...

It can't be ... I was thinking about Miss Ryuka's And Miss Newgurl's remarks was more like friendly jokes about some habits we may have while posting ...
I may myself too attract such posts because of my ... stupids habits ... but well, it is the way world, even Dreamworld goes.

I was really enjoying reading you Miss Pafe. Really, as I previously said in remark to your open letter, I found in you ( Even if we don't know each other, and even if ours lifes are completly differents ) a twin mind in the way that we enjoy both the Dreamworld, and the Forum ... ( actualy as you were enjoying the forum . )

I, so, am a bit sad to see you clear you posts ... because they interested me a lot. Even if, clearly I don't share your shoes fascination  ;D

I so hope you will review your feelings, I think you were upseted ... anyway, and what you may choose, I will respect your feelings and decition, but let me keep the hope I may read you again.

Sadly, but Full of hope
I may please you to accept my best humbly regards and respect .

Flesh open when Mind Warm
NewGurl
: 433

« #140 : April 11, 2012, 05:50:15 PM »

I hope Pafe gets her boudair shoes soon, I am damn tired of seeing them in every topic on the forum
youre not alone NG , youre not alone . i dont read the posts where they are cause i know the end of the post before beghin to read it . And i dont like know the end before know the beghining  ;)

Ouch.
I deleted the picture from my image host, and removed all  the posts I could find.  I hope I got them all, and I'm sorry I ruined your Forum.
You won't have to worry about my posts any longer.

Bye, thanks for the fun,
Pafe

Pafe I didnt mean to offend you. My words were harsh and I apologize for that. All I am saying is you have made your point about the shoes and give it a chance to be acted on.

Again I apologize for upsetting you Pafe
Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #141 : April 11, 2012, 11:56:25 PM »

Wow NG, Rukya... well done! You didn't even bother to try and be nice or subtle about how you felt about her posts on the shoes... I hope you're very proud of yourselves now.

Sure her posts went off topic, but you could have told her so in a much better way than this.

i never asked her to remove her post , just to stop to put these shoes on each topics , we are not responsible if she understand all the bad way  >:( so your "i hope youre very proud of you" you can get it !!
Pafe had the right to post her pics and we had the right to ASK (not ORDER)that she dont put them everywhere .
« : April 12, 2012, 12:00:40 AM Rukya »

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
Adera

« #142 : April 12, 2012, 01:06:49 AM »

Rukya, how do you think she should take it when you're telling her you don't read her messages and that you straight out hate her suggestion? You didn't think about her feelings at all, I think you should apologize for the way you said it.
Adera

« #143 : April 12, 2012, 04:26:52 AM »

Lol Satoire. :D
Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #144 : April 12, 2012, 08:00:03 AM »

satoir if you had take time to read all topic before made criticism , you'll had see this :

Re: gifts to men from shemales , females , and men should be enabled.
« Reply #68 on: 10 April 2012, 05:18:02 »
Quote  Modify  Remove
stop to put these shoes everywere pls  i saw them so many times that i will never buy them . Too much spam kill the spam

in france we have an expression that i will try to translate : The shortest jokes are the best

Now i see i'm not welcome just cause i dont want these stupid shoes in each topic so pafe put them again in each if you want i will not write anymore against cause just for this i'm the bad girl it seem . Oh but it seem i "insult" with this post too .
« : April 12, 2012, 08:04:57 AM Rukya »

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
hentaiboy69

« #145 : April 16, 2012, 09:05:14 AM »

Ok ok......back to funny stuff.......

Someone had ever think about Barbie's sex life!? Well, here someone had done it!

http://violetcazador.deviantart.com/gallery/

chien_lubrik

Evelyne

« #146 : April 16, 2012, 09:10:01 AM »

Hi hi hi hi

May I be the #56 on this one : http://violetcazador.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d4s8bxk

oups ... sorry ...

hentaiboy69

« #147 : April 16, 2012, 09:19:57 AM »

oh, i see......a little brown hair cuty! lovely!

chien_lubrik

Evelyne

« #148 : April 16, 2012, 09:41:34 AM »

Geezz !! *blushing* yes ... maybe the hair is a little long for me  :D

hentaiboy69

« #149 : April 16, 2012, 10:16:10 AM »

blushing again.......eh eh! so cute!  :-*

: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 231  
« previous next »