*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Woman with man in AChat (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  MF Pose Review. 155. Cock Rider
« previous next »
: [1]
: Do you think this pose is worth it?  Please rate & review.
1 Star.   - No. Hate it. Don’t bother – its rubbish.   -0 (0%)
2 Stars. - Yes. Didn’t like it much. Will buy it if I have A$ to waste.   -0 (0%)
3 Stars. - Yes. Liked it. Will use this occasionally but other poses need collecting first.   -0 (0%)
4 Stars. - Yes. Really liked it. Will use pretty regular. A good add to my collection.   -0 (0%)
5 Stars. - Yes. Excellent. A must have. Will use this as often as my play allows.   -3 (100%)
: 3

: MF Pose Review. 155. Cock Rider  ( 1429 )
Vaughan
: 2808

Reborn by her Master like larva to a Butterfly...

« : April 17, 2021, 07:14:40 PM »

Pose Reviews score:
Do you think this pose is worth it?  Please rate –

1 Star.   - No. Hate it. Don’t bother – its rubbish.
2 Stars. - Yes. Didn’t like it much. Will buy it if I have A$ to waste.
3 Stars. - Yes. Liked it. Will use this occasionally but other poses need collecting first.
4 Stars. - Yes. Really liked it. Will use regular. A good add to my collection.
5 Stars. - Yes. Excellent. A must have. Will use this often.

Pose Review - 155. Cock Rider:

This is a Pussy Fuck pose. There is no Anal fuck action. It can be found in the "Riding Poses" Section of the in-game Achat Shopping Mall.

Men's Actions

1. Fondle R Tit (Hot)
2. Fondle R Thigh (Hot)
3. Rub Clit (Hot)
4. Lie Down
5. Tongue Out (Comical)
6. Kiss
7. Jerk Off.
8. Enjoy
9. Suck his Finger
10. Pinch her right Nipple
11. Fuck Harder (Hot)
12. Suck L Tit (Hot)
13 & 14 Pleasure Faces x 2

Women's Actions

1. Fondle  Chest
2, Fondle Ass
3. Move Forward and Backward (HOT)
4. Circle wth Hips
5. Massage Tits
6. Lift Hips (HOT)
7. Rub Pussy
8. Rub Clit
9. Rub Nipple
10. Quick Action
11. Hands up
12. Handjob
13. & 14. Pleasure Face

This is another feisty cowgirl cock ride and is a great turn on. The actions again help to scene a brilliant sex session with your girl or date. The speed bar can make it more sensual if you want it to be. The man is in an awkward position, face up, half on and half off the bed but luckily he has the back strength of a racing horse to sustain his excited woman in heat. The tongue out is just plain silly but the kiss is fantastic! Be careful ejaculating in the “Jerk off actions” because the man gets a face-full. Pity really as I love giving my lady a facial to moisturise her pretty face. I would also have liked an anal option. I like it though. Its a fun pose to own. 5 Stars

JessiCapri says, “An Excellent Ride Fuck pose.  Circle hip action as she grinds down could be a bit less robust but the forward and backward action makes up for it.  A fabulous addition to any collection.  The kiss in his actions is passionate and doesn't stop the rest of the action.  I give this pose 5 Stars. ”

* * * * * 5 Stars. -  Yes. Excellent. A must have. Will use this often.

Her kisses left something to be desired ... mmm ... the rest of her.
: [1]  
« previous next »
: