*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Woman with man in AChat (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Poll: New position "Sex Gymnastics" Is it worth to buy it?
« previous next »
: 1 2 [3]
: Is it worth to buy it?
Yes   -29 (90.6%)
No   -3 (9.4%)
: 24

: Poll: New position "Sex Gymnastics" Is it worth to buy it?  ( 22152 )
christinak
: 142

This is a very sexy pose.  Love Love Love!  If you have the A$ I highly recommend purchasing.

Any power that is easily given can be taken away just as easily.

You can't have my virginity, but you can play with the box it came in.
Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

hmmm i wonder suddenly , is it a new pose or an update ?

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
Bear
: 3856

Update...  simply an update... I do appreciate these free goodies to their existing customer base.

My mond wanders a bit on this... now this would be an interesting pose for those who enjoy the kink... if the giver happened to hold a crop or flogger.... better still if the receiver had her arms bound behind her.... just thinking for that group,... a variate for the developers to easily consider....

As it is... still a wonderful pose and a favorite of mine... an easy one to  incorporate into a natural chain of movement...

Rukya

Paddle Queen

i agree with your idea of the flogger or crop or paddle :) but for the harms bounded for the receiver , i'm not sure . the receiver use her/his hands too in this pose .

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
bluedenim
: 3007

Oooh Bear, I love the way your imagination wanders.....

My arms bound behind me, you with a crop or flogger? this pose would be .......... *sigh*
« : June 23, 2012, 07:18:42 AM bluedenim »

I love to be dominated, my mission is to serve .
Bear
: 3856

Rukya... a starting point of thought... as I toss out the idea for others to consider. bondage is not well represented... and this has a certain natural dominace to it as it is...

I'll need to RP this...  wonder who I might get to volunteer to be  bound  ::)

Rukya

Paddle Queen

finally i'm not sure that this update will fit very well the FF version of sex gymnastic . Mayny moves of the update use the penis and women have no penis lol .

Some could say "you have the strapon !!" , the problem is that the version FF of this pose have no strapon , and wear one will have a bad result ( lost of one move for the receiver : rub pussy )

the best way to made this update good for us lesbians will be to made possible the use of the strapons that we buy in shop and to make it visible for these specific moves using penis .

doing this , another problem appear : if we wear the strapon we buy in shop , in some poses it will fit weird the action ( ex : pampered woman - lick pussy will looks like lick strapon , no use )  ;D

« : June 23, 2012, 03:28:05 AM Rukya »

hentaiboy69
: 7883

Rukya, if dev team gonna release the update in other orienttion, i think they gonna replace the option who involved dick play....

Rukya

Paddle Queen

not sure , in the at the wall pose , we still have the jerk off  ;D

: 1 2 [3]  
« previous next »
: