*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Off-Topic
| |-+  Quizz, Fav TV, Fav Music, Fav Films, Books... (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Just everyday crap- just let loose
« previous next »
: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6
: Just everyday crap- just let loose  ( 44113 )
Janine Dee
: 2541

« #15 : July 07, 2010, 09:02:01 AM »

That's the biggest problem Bear... and I'm going to allow this mini-rant that it inspired come out.

We've all worked with them, the people who think that they earn they pay check by showing up. As long as they are there (mostly) on time and stay there for (again most) of the shift then they earned their pay, and as long as nothing they failed to do is noticed on their shift then that is that.

Then if you DARE to ask them to try to take care of a little more in between their bouts of standing around then you are being too uptight. Sure you can go to the boss and mention it, but that will get maybe a week's worth of half-assed effort before the slacker in question figures (correctly) the boss has moved on to worrying about other issues.

It ties back into the tipping thing because it boils down to a sense of entitlement. That they deserve it simply for wanting it, and those who don't just up and give it to them are denying them what rightfully belongs to them.

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
sinnnn
: 1379

« #16 : July 07, 2010, 09:04:28 AM »

Here is something to think about.  

Why do we shave our pubic hair?  Think about it, that shit do not feel good when it grows back.  Then you have to keep it trim so you won't get that scratchy feel.  Its to much drama.  I say keep it trim.  

To me for both men/woman keep it trim.  I find a hairy chest(men only ;D) sexy(not the yeti sexy). Now if your naturally hairless thats okay, its natural.  Now if your swimmer, I understand the need to shave. To get me to shave it all off, you have to bribe me something good. ;D

Hair=maturity

(http://www.adultprofiler.com)
Hot Comments @ AdultProfiler.com (http://www.adultprofiler.com)
sinnnn

« #17 : July 07, 2010, 09:21:57 AM »

(saw you hit a 100 bear, congrats)

Tipping

I have worked all my life.  Had odd jobs.  I believe in giving 110% in every job I do.  I take pride in everything I do, no matter if its shoveling shit(never did, but if I had to, pride).  I give good service because I treat ppl the way I want to be treated.  Ppl work hard for that paycheck and the pay tend to be crap so I will not give anyone in service a hard time.  Unless your a dick.    Problem with ppl these days is that they don't want to take the responsiblity for their actions.  Ppl have this sense of entitlement.  We all have that, some in spades, some barely a drop and it comes out in certain areas in our lives. 

You have customers who think its their God givin right to treat ppl in service like shit, because they think they are better and businesses tell the customers that you are right.

You have employees who figure my pay is shit, my benefits are shit so the customer is going to get shit.

I realize there is no right answer or wrg answer to this debate.  When the situation arrives, you have to handle it the best that you can.  With less violence and foul language.  I even learned to stop leaving pennies on the table. ;D
« : July 07, 2010, 09:30:21 AM sinnnn »
Janine Dee

« #18 : July 07, 2010, 10:20:19 AM »

For me it's a matter of honor... the job thing, not the pubic debate  :P.

If I take the check I gave my word to look out for their interests. I feel I can't do that then I have the right to quit, but as long as I keep cashing their checks I have to keep at it.

For me half-assing it is almost a form of theft. No you don't have to work yourself into the ground each time, every time, but if something (or someone in the case of a customer) needs to be taken care of you are obligated to take care of it because you took their money to do so.

As far as the pubic debate... I'm torn. I both trim and shave. So while I'm not bare I definitely don't go for the natural look either, but I would prefer the extreme of a bald pussy then the birds nest look some girls go for.

Bathed in moonlight
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul

cakegirl

« #19 : July 07, 2010, 10:50:28 AM »

I'm with Sinnn, trimmed is much better! I have earned my hair and am proud of it, but do not enjoy the whole bush thing either. Trimmed is neet and clean on both sexes!
Bear
: 3856

« #20 : July 08, 2010, 08:59:20 PM »

Realize the question is about hair, but had to laugh at the pic,...that hat is way too small for him.

sinnnn

« #21 : July 10, 2010, 11:48:55 PM »

Not looking at the hat, won't stay on his "head" for long anyway.

K, is a hangover suppose to last all day, damn.  Word to the wise Rum is a hell of a drink.  So is whiskey.  Next year I'll just have a cake and hang out with 60yr olds so I can feel really young.  LOL
Bear

« #22 : July 11, 2010, 07:27:30 AM »

That, depends on the 60 year old crowd you hang with,...I certainly ran into a wild bunch last night at the rodeo,...and am paying for it this a.m....pass the aspirin and a hair of the dog.

sinnnn

« #23 : September 03, 2010, 09:46:21 AM »

K, I wanted to ask this for a long time.  Whats up with everyone saying Hun?

Where I am from Hun was said round the 60 with the behive or in John Waters' movies.  So when I got here its been Hun this an Hun that.  So was wondering.  I'm guessing its like me saying Babe all the time. ;D
Janine Dee

« #24 : September 03, 2010, 10:29:48 AM »

Yeah, just a generic term I would guess.

Bathed in moonlight
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul

Bear

« #25 : September 03, 2010, 10:35:42 AM »

Yup generic short phrase, like "bb",...sorry I just think your request of "GODDESS OF AWESOMENESS"  was a bit much,...
live with it hun'

sinnnn

« #26 : September 03, 2010, 11:25:15 AM »

LOL ;D
sinnnn

« #27 : September 17, 2010, 05:05:21 PM »

Hey man i am not "babe" i am a men as you probably

I need to vent because well, I can.  And I am more pissed at myself for letting some lil dick get to me for something so small.
I won't name names, but he might reply.  LOL

He got pissed because I called him Babe.  Dude all you had to do is say, I don't like to be called babe.  Didn't have to suggest I had a dick or even go there.  And I wouldn't have told you to kiss my beautiful, beautiful black FEMALE ass.  And you got guys here wondering why they can't find chics to go in a room with them.  Well if you keep insulting the real thing, then yes you will get dudes in a room Babe.  I even said welcome and corrected myself when I thought he misunderstood me.  You can't be nice to everyone.  Almost makes me want to be anti-social. 

Ahhhhhh I feel better now.  I vented.

Ps,
Babe does not mean I am calling you a chic.  Its universal here in America.  Universal, meaning its a term that can be used for both sexes.  Ask next time before you decide to go there.

« : September 18, 2010, 07:12:48 AM sinnnn »
bobbler

« #28 : September 17, 2010, 07:18:55 PM »

:D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D
Adera
: 3047

« #29 : September 17, 2010, 08:06:35 PM »

lol  :D
: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6  
« previous next »
: