*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Fantasies and Fetishes (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Janine's Dungeon
« previous next »
: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 12
: Janine's Dungeon  ( 102356 )
NewGurl
: 433

« #45 : January 04, 2012, 07:18:18 PM »

Damn, Staples, I wouldn't do that in RL  Maybe on a virtual site where there is no real damage, but never in Real Life

Come back to it in ten years :D
Please will you stop giving the cruel sadistric son of a ***** ideas? She has a fertile imagination of her own!

How about carpet tacks,   HHMM   Just thinking out loud   8)
Janine Dee
: 2541

« #46 : January 04, 2012, 07:42:49 PM »

The difference you would have between staples and carpet tacks are ease in removal, but as long as you didn't drive them all the way in you should be fine. You would also want to be sure they were sterilized.

Of course if you just want a pricking sensation there is a medical item that has been readily adapted to BDSM.
http://www.kinklab.com/products/pinwheel.php

And here is one I WANT.
http://www.kinklab.com/products/vampire_gloves.php

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
NewGurl

« #47 : January 04, 2012, 10:37:32 PM »

OMG Janine, I thought I was kinky, Damn
Zinah
: 167

« #48 : January 05, 2012, 01:04:14 AM »

I can safely say, if you have the remover, it's pretty damn easy to get the buggers out, a slight pinch, though I suspect a bit more since they'd be fresh, but still not so bad on the pain scale.  Creepy, squicky, way high, but pain, meh.  Slightly to a bit less than moderately 'annoying'

And I'm exceptionally fond of my whartenberg wheels.  I even have one that has four wheels on one handle.  ~bliss~ 
bluedenim
: 3007

« #49 : January 05, 2012, 01:10:22 AM »

*sobs*

I love to be dominated, my mission is to serve .
Adera
: 3047

« #50 : January 05, 2012, 01:46:05 AM »

Janine, that glove looks mean. :o
bluedenim

« #51 : January 05, 2012, 02:04:27 AM »

OMG Janine, I thought I was kinky, Damn
If anyone can possibly have any doubts on that subject darling, they are quite welcome to do a 3-some with us and get it in triplicate!

Adera

« #52 : January 05, 2012, 05:57:14 AM »

Even if I where to take you up on that offer the FFS 3some doesn't offer much in terms of poses.
Janine Dee

« #53 : January 05, 2012, 07:07:39 AM »

Actually neither is designed to break the skin. For the Whartenberg the rolling nature as well as the closely grouped spikes make doing real damage difficult... remember it started it's life as a genuine medical device. I believe it was for testing skins sensitivity. Though in the original use I believe it was more for skin that was NOT sensitive.  ;)

As far as the vampire gloves, the spikes are really quite tiny. I put one on and gripped my own forearm firmly and squeezed. Not only did I not break the skin, the marks vanished in a matter of minutes.

Now it is still pointy, and the spikes are metal, and if one held and then twisted their grip they COULD do damage, but just about everything we use in BDSM could do actual damage if we set our minds to it.

For the specifics...

@NewGurl I will take that as a compliment. :D

@Zinah Four wheels? I think I now have something else I want. :P

@bluedenim I'm hoping our threesome is more a matter of when then if at this point. ;)

@Adera A key thing to remember dear is that in BDSM you are not out to do any REAL damage. So things may look scary, but that's more to amp the psychological response, or just a side effect of the fact the items ARE made to hurt. :)

As a side note I am REALLY glad to see this thread getting resurrected. Hopefully the development team might see this and decide to expand the BDSM options.

Bathed in moonlight
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul

Adera

« #54 : January 05, 2012, 09:29:03 AM »

Well it has a psychological effect on me, the thought of that glove spanking my tender butt wasn't very pleasing, though I guess that's not how it has to be used. Used carefully and with pressure it's probably kinda like a spike mat and those are not bad.
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #55 : January 05, 2012, 09:48:42 AM »

oh gosh......the spike on that glove are short, but whit strong slap, they can go hardly inside meat........and, you know, a slap isn't allways a so firm hit, the hand can slide a little on the skin before moving away and this can be reeeeally bad, cause it's gonna have the same effect as a cheese grater on the zest of one lemon!

@Adera A key thing to remember dear is that in BDSM you are not out to do any REAL damage. So things may look scary, but that's more to amp the psychological response, or just a side effect of the fact the items ARE made to hurt. :)

hope so! but most depend on the use you do of this, well, "toys". as i say, the vampire gloves mustn't be use for slap, maybe more for tease......well, take this like an opinion of a totally stranger in BDSM
« : January 05, 2012, 11:43:51 AM hentaiboy69 »

Janine Dee

« #56 : January 05, 2012, 11:31:47 AM »

Exactly, I never thought of using them for a forceful contact like a spank or slap, it IS spiked metal. I just see it as an option to give touching a firmer facet.

Bathed in moonlight
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul

bluedenim

« #57 : January 05, 2012, 06:08:22 PM »

@ Janine: I will look out for you every night, but I'm  usually on betwen 22:00 & 24:00 East Coast time, which is 8 hours ahead of Greenwich I think. NG will be delighted. Me? well I'm a sub, so 2 mighty dommes??? Heaven?

@ Adera: Why oh why did you have to talk about spanking with the glove on!

@ HB?  just don't try wanking with it on Baby! and I've now got 4 FFS poses, so it's up to you.

NewGurl

« #58 : January 05, 2012, 06:10:17 PM »

Janine, I say thank you for the website link that gas the gloves. I havent seen that site beforem but I will look at it thoroughly.  MMM  bet blue owuld like some of these, Ha Ha Ha    ;D
Janine Dee

« #59 : January 05, 2012, 06:34:29 PM »

Don't feel the need to stay on just for me sweetheart. When it's meant to happen it will happen.

And it's always good to share quality manufacturers. I haven't had MUCH experience with Kink Lab, but they seem reputable . The big problem is that they didn't have direct order so you have to find local retailers, and the main reason I don't have the vampire gloves at this point is my local area had them at a fairly steep price.

Bathed in moonlight
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul

: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 12  
« previous next »
: