*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Taking the piss
« previous next »
: 1 [2]
: Taking the piss  ( 12232 )
tramazi
: 6

« #15 : July 22, 2010, 05:29:33 PM »

Sorry for not replying but i have been on holiday.

I'll explain what happened.

I came across a member who was offering to send photo's in exchange for A$, I sent her the money and as soon as she recieved it she added me to her ignor list and never sent any photo's.

Now i know it's my fault for being to trusting, but their must be some way of reporting users who do this and maybe someway of A$ back from the user  like you can do on ebay for example, or stop users offering photo's ect for money (I would not like to see this happen as it is up2 people what they do and do not want to do on Achat within reason).

Thoughts please.....
bobbler

« #16 : July 22, 2010, 05:35:34 PM »

thoughts...you got burned and don't do it again  ;) aren't there plenty of places on the internet where you can see naked chicks?

getting your money back...i doubt it.
tramazi

« #17 : July 22, 2010, 05:58:51 PM »

So in other words your saying to people if you want to take someone for a ride then come on Achat we don't mind and we don't give a toss about the people who pay there monthly subscription aslong as they keep paying it. >:(

What happened to being able to trust sites like this that i have been paying money to each month.

And yes i can get pics of naked women on the internet
bouli

« #18 : July 22, 2010, 06:07:55 PM »

The AChat team will take no responsibility whatsoever for how we users use and abuse their gifting system. It's sad and unfortunate, but both logical and sound from a business and legal perspective as far as I can see it.
tramazi

« #19 : July 22, 2010, 06:14:37 PM »

Oh well i guess i have learned the hard way, It's a shame because my level of trust of users on Achat has reduced alot   :(
sinnnn
: 1379

« #20 : July 22, 2010, 06:16:54 PM »

WOW.  Really WOW.  

Take a leaf out of my book, please.  Repeat after me,"  I don't let anyone fuck with my money, be it real or fake."

Honestly I really can't feel sympathy for you on this one.  One you can find so many naked pic on line its not funny.  Two this site has whores, whores are con-men.  Three you don't know truly know anyone and to trust a totally stranger on a sex site with your money.  I got con one time in my life, I was 16 and I had no sympathy for my dumb ass.  All I have to say is I really hope it wasn't alot of money.

Now I do give you that Achat need to make some rules and stick by them.  If someone breaks them then they need to be banned, depends on how bad the crime.  If they don't then we should just police ourselves.  Like how Spidermen asshole story got out.  But the only problem with that is they can always create a new account.

Just take it as a expensive lesson for now.  Keep fighting for stricker rules.  And please get your pics for free, its really easy.
tramazi

« #21 : July 22, 2010, 06:29:03 PM »

Thanks sinnnn i'll take it onboard and move on like you say and hope they make some rules, I will ignor offers of pics and keep my wallet closed lol ;D
bobbler

« #22 : July 22, 2010, 06:37:55 PM »

So in other words your saying to people if you want to take someone for a ride then come on Achat we don't mind and we don't give a toss about the people who pay there monthly subscription aslong as they keep paying it. >:(
i don't work for achat.  i was just saying it's highly unlikely that they will give you your money back.
Lover
: 10350

« #23 : July 23, 2010, 04:49:13 AM »

Oh well i guess i have learned the hard way, It's a shame because my level of trust of users on Achat has reduced alot

Of course, cause one sinle person has fucked you, you may not trust to all the other ones. Though this is a virtual world, this is also the real life. That means, you will find some really nice people which you will meet more often, you will find some people with a singlecontact and you will find some assholes. You just have to hope (and to behave yourself) that the numbers of assholes is much less than the numbers of nice people.

By the way, give us the name of this nice lady. Maybe you can save other big spenders :)

tramazi

« #24 : July 25, 2010, 05:36:10 PM »

It's name is Jojo69

And thank you for the replies people, it's all been taken on board :)
: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
: