*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Learn to READ profiles!
« previous next »
: 1 [2]
: Learn to READ profiles!  ( 9579 )
Chris
: 23

« #15 : July 28, 2010, 09:00:44 AM »

While I do understand that it can be frustrating for some, I actually have to agree with Bobbler here. Sure, it happens regurarily, but to me it just isn't that big a deal. I usually just turn them away with some humor and a polite rejection if they ask me. The cold inviters among them are a bit more annoying and do get on my ignore list if they are too spammy in their inviting though.
bouli

« #16 : July 28, 2010, 03:02:15 PM »

Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, but this is not a big deal for us men. At worst we'd end up with a handful of these misdirected messages and suggestions whereas some of the girls I've talked to seem to get just about as many over the course of a few minutes.
This doesn't really change the fact that there's not a whole lot to do about it without adding restrictions that might scare people away from here entirely. There are too many ignorant and rude people in this world, I'm here for a chance to meet the rest of you. :)
Chris
: 23

« #17 : July 30, 2010, 07:01:28 AM »

Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, but this is not a big deal for us men. At worst we'd end up with a handful of these misdirected messages and suggestions whereas some of the girls I've talked to seem to get just about as many over the course of a few minutes.
This doesn't really change the fact that there's not a whole lot to do about it without adding restrictions that might scare people away from here entirely. There are too many ignorant and rude people in this world, I'm here for a chance to meet the rest of you. :)

So true, and well spoken.
: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
: