*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Shemales and their lovers in AChat (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Poll: New position "Erotic spanking Shemale"
« previous next »
: [1]
: Is it worth to buy it?
Yes   -16 (94.1%)
No   -1 (5.9%)
: 13

: Poll: New position "Erotic spanking Shemale"  ( 6766 )
Lover
: 10350

« : August 22, 2010, 06:07:19 PM »

What do you think? Do you like it? Is it worth to buy it? Give a description for all girls and tell about your opinion.

Adera
: 3047

« #1 : October 12, 2012, 01:11:35 PM »

Looks like we got an update to this pose, the new options are somewhat like the SS and SF pose changes, though with some differences.
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #2 : October 12, 2012, 02:39:24 PM »

Long time before we have this update. this will probably mean we can have the update for the foreplay too soon!?

Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #3 : October 12, 2012, 04:27:50 PM »

oh today its the erotic spanking upgrade ?

If yes it was time , soon 1 year that FF and FS have it , medjai will be happy  ;D

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
sm3369
: 50

« #4 : October 18, 2012, 03:09:06 AM »

Good question here,

In MS & FS spanking, why is it set up that the shemale cannot spank the male, or the female?  >:(

I feel that we should be able to "switch" with the partner during this pose.

I am amazed at just how many individuals ruin every new day with yesterday..........
hentaiboy69

« #5 : October 18, 2012, 04:18:52 AM »

and realizing the inverse FS isn't difficult, cause it's like the MS one......just different model (girl and not boy spanking) and some optiion that twe have right now......

it's hard to think they can't do that......more easy to think they don't want! and this is bad, cause lot of people will buy it, that's sure!

Slut

« #6 : October 18, 2012, 05:53:43 PM »

Must be really easy to make this switch so the shemale can spank the female when there already is a female spanking shemale one...

Also why is there no female lap dancing for shemale and only shemale being able to lap dance in FS and not female, exactly same as the spanking and very easy to create, so dev team, will you please get to it already! There are way too many small things missing which would make AChat so much better for everyone and not only MF's and you would make so much more money too! >:(
Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #7 : October 18, 2012, 06:57:18 PM »

I'm behind you on for these poses . Hmmm i mean for have them  ;D

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
shejoy
: 87

« #8 : October 30, 2012, 12:25:56 PM »

some good changes i think , there is a handjob added , and he can grab my head and let me blowjob him .
good work .

greets shejoy
« : October 31, 2012, 09:00:21 AM shejoy »

looking back to the past , you stand with your back to the future .
hentaiboy69

« #9 : November 02, 2012, 10:05:54 AM »

Uhhmmm....sounds like a good update! too bad i don't had try it at the moment! ???

: [1]  
« previous next »
: