*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Erotic Stories (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Staying Late
« previous next »
: 1 [2]
: Staying Late  ( 15341 )
sinnnn
: 1379

« #15 : September 19, 2010, 10:57:36 AM »

Walking behind Adera, I slowly lift her skirt with the ruler, making sure I graze her ass with it as I do.
  "Spread your legs Dear, let me see." I ask sweetly.  She doesn't move fast enough for me.  *Smack*.  Watch her jump and hear her sweet whimper.  The smack of the ruler causing her ass to blush beautifully.  I run my finger over it, back and forth.  "Maybe I didn't make myself clear.  SPREAD YOUR LEGS. NOW." 

"Yes Ma'm."  soft voice replies.  She struggles to spread her legs and I can finally see what she has been trying to hide. 
*Smack* 
"You naughty girl.  You been keeping such a secret.  Oh you will have to be punished.  At least having a secret like that you could have kept up with your grades.  Triple punishment for you." 
*Smack*
With each smack I can see her cock get harder.  Her legs began to shake.  Hmmm someone is enjoying this to much.  I look up, just to make sure Janine is behaving herself.  She has this frustrated glazed look to her eyes.  I know she wishes the bullet wasn't on such a slow setting.  Her hips are circling, trying to press herself against the desk.  I call her name and she looks at me.  Shaking my head at her, "Don't move.  Just stay still and ride it.  Don't make me come over there."

"Oh speaking of cumming.  We must do something about you Adera.  You leaking all over my desk and floor."  Leaning over my desk I pull out a yellow ribbon from the drawer.  "Yes this will do.  A nice little bow for you.  Can't have you cumming to early.  Can we?" 
Patting her on the ass,  bending down behind her and began to tie a special bow, just for her."
Adera
: 3047

« #16 : September 19, 2010, 12:09:25 PM »

I can't resist Miss Sinnnns command and I spread my legs shamefully exposing my cock only to feel another smack on my ass, making my cock twitch and precum trickle out of it. She continues to spank me, taunt me, small moans escaping my lips I can only think about the ruler spanking my ass sending shivers through me.

Shaking in pleasure and excitement she suddenly stops. I open my eyes and I see Janine very frustrated infront of me Miss Sinnnn starts to speak... what did she say? Is she going to tie that band around my cock? She pats my ass and then I feel her fingers tying the ribbon to me, I moan out loud as my cock is about to explode. But I get cut off as she tightens the bow turning my moan into a sound of frustration, my cock trying to come but nothing happening making me bite my lip and tears building in the corner of my eyes. Squirming on the desk, my concerns forgotten I sound out my frustration "Please!" I look over my shoulder at her with begging tearfilled eyes my mouth panting.
« : September 20, 2010, 01:01:13 PM Adera »
sinnnn

« #17 : September 20, 2010, 07:45:52 AM »

Hearing her cries and whimpering "Please", I decided I wanted to tease her more. Walking round back to my first naughty student, I lean over her.  My breast against her back, hips pressed against her ass and I finally pull her blouse open.  Her breasts fall into my hands, skin so soft, so full.  Her nipples grazing my palms.  I can't help but start rubbbing my own breasts against her back, my hips against her.  Looking up I see Adera staring, tears falling from her eyes.  "Awwww poor Adera, do you need to cum?  Hey I have something special for you."  Smiling I watch the hope in her eyes flare like the sun. "Yes I think you'll like this.  How bout you watch Janine cum again, hmmm? Really Adera, did you think I would let you cum so early or at all?  This is a punishment afterall."

Licking and sucking on Janine neck, her breasts in my hands, whisper in her ear, "So do you want to cum again?  Do you want Adera to see that naughty look on your face as you cum?"  I feel her push against me, moaning and shaking her head.  Shaking my head, hard to believe I have such bad students.  Really a teachers work is never done.
sinnnn

« #18 : September 21, 2010, 02:58:16 PM »

Patting janine on the ass, "Stay right there.  I almost forgot to give Adera something, then I come back and play with those sweet breast."

Grabbing 3 things quickly out my drawer, hiding them behind my back.  Don't want her to see.  I stand behind her, kicking her feet wider apart, making her bend farther over the desk.  Leaning over her I whisper in her ear, "Open your mouth wide.  Wider."  An I place a red ball in her mouth and pull the strap behind her head.  "Now If you can't handle this, remember to rap 3times on the desk with your fist.  Fist not open hand.  Nod if you understand?"  She nods her head, her body trembling.  Give her ass a good hard smack.  "Good girl.  Don't worry, I have some other things to give you. 

Bending down her cute ass even with my face, blushing so pretty, but not pretty enough.  Going to have to fix that soon.  "Spread your ass for me now Adera.  Stop shaking.  If you wasn't such a bad student you wouldn't be here, lil spy.  Now spread wider."  She stretches her ass cheeks apart and I see her lil ass hole, awwww.  Dabbing my finger with a lil lube, I slowly slip a finger in, barely stretching her.  Her legs tighten, muscles more defined, she tries lifting up on her toes, moving away.  Smack her ass, "Stay still."  causes her ass to tighten on my finger.  I push further in up to my knuckle and I pull out and push back in again.  Add a second finger, scissoring my fingers in and out, stretching her.  Adera muffled moans getting louder.  "So you have a cock, I guess that means you have a prostate to.  I am going to have so much fun with you."  Add a third finger an her hands loosen a lil on her ass.  Smack and another harder one on her other cheek.  "Keep it spread or would you like me to just stop now an go to the Dean's office?"  She shakes her head wildly and spreads her ass more. 

"Remember to knock 3times with your fist."  With that last warning I remove my fingers and pick up the plug that I kept hiden.  Specially made to vibrate right over a man prostate.  Smiling wickedly, I began to lube it up.
« : September 25, 2010, 01:52:16 PM sinnnn »
sinnnn

« #19 : September 25, 2010, 02:13:43 PM »

Placing the plug at her ass, I began to gently work it in.  Her ass tightening, fighting it.  "Adera breath in an out and the push down."  I hear her breathing threw her nose and then the tip slips right in.  "Good girl.  Noe relax."  Kissing her left ass cheek, push in a lil more.  Pulling out just a lil, pushing forward, just working the plug slowly in an out.  Gaining more dept as I work her.  She begans to push back, naughty lil student is a natural born tease.  Smack, her ass shakes, "Stay still."  Her ass is stretching so beautifully, only a inch to go.  "Push down again" and Adera's tight asshole swalows the last inch.  Her head pressed against the desk, shoulders shaking, shirt sweat slicked.  Quickly getting up I go to my bathroom an wash my hands, taking my time, needing to calm myself down.  That was hot.  Hearing both girls moaning, Janine from the bullet and Adera from the plug, almost made me cumming and I wasn't even touching myself.

Returning to the room I remembered i forgot to give Adera her last little gift.  Making her stand, I unbutton her blouse, releasing her breast.  Nipples pink an tight.  I give each one a lick, wetting them, feeling them get tighter.  "I have something really nice to give you.  You'll really like these."  Lifting my hands I showed her two diamond studded vibrating nipple clamps.  Watching her eyes widen,  lil siliva running down her chin.  "Oh so you know what these are.  Damn, a failing student that spies, a penis and a lil freak. You are amazing. Don't worry I won't put them on too tight. I don't do PAIN."  Plucking on nipple, I place clamp on the other one.  Then place the last one on and activate them and the vibrating plug at the same time.  She moans an falls to her knees, trembling.  "Oops that was on high.  My bad."  Helping her lean over the desk again, making sure she has a clear view of Janine. 

"This is your punishment.  Your going to watch as I make Janine cum.  All tussled up like that.  Wanting, needing to cum but can't.  You can only watch her get off.  What do you think?  Fair punishment for such a naughty failing student?"  Tilting my head to the side I watch her widen even more when she understands what I mean.
Adera
: 3047

« #20 : September 25, 2010, 05:11:35 PM »

Oh god, my cock has tried to cum so many times now I think I'm about to go crazy. The plug is finally inside me I clamp down on it tightly moaning into my gag unable to relax even a little.

Miss Sinnnn returns to the classroom pulling me up from the desk, releasing my breasts from their confinement. She licks them once each making my nipples terribly hard "I have something really nice to give you.  You'll really like these.". I see her holding some nipple clamps which must be the vibrating kind, I've always wanted to try such toys. Should I try to stop her? No, I want them to bad to stop her. She taunts me while putting them on my nipples, then she suddenly activates them both and the plug. Pleasure runns through my whole body as the toys furiously stimulate me, my mind blanks, shivers running through me I find myself on the floor my cock pulsing trying to cum. She helps me up on the desk again and I lean on it heavily the vibrating plug inside me driving me insane as it stimulates my prostate not giving me any time to relax.

I follow her intently pleading with my eyes as she talks, anxious for her to let me cum. She asks me if this is fair punishment for me, my mind barely keeping track of her words. As realization dawns upon me I resignedly look down nodding my head slightly, saliva running down onto the desk. I hear Janine moan loudly the desk moving slightly under me stimulating me badly, I lift my gaze to look at her meeting her eyes briefly before they glaze over. Watching intently I can't help but rub my body against the desk, vibrations running through me stimulating me deeply, orgasms trying to overcome me but my cock unable to comply. Tears slowly starts to fall down my cheeks from my frustration while watching them. Infront of me Janines in obvious pleasure but I see Miss Sinnnn's also breathing hard.
« : September 25, 2010, 05:15:24 PM Adera »
Janine Dee
: 2541

« #21 : September 26, 2010, 05:26:15 AM »

It's strange, aroused, hot, my body singing, that cruel little device tingling slower then what I want it to, and yet my mind seems to clear. I still feel light headed, but I feel like I can think again. I decide to simply lay my upper half down on the desk, my head titled to see what Miss Sinnnn and Adrea are doing, but otherwise floating on top of the sensations running through me.

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
: