*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Erotic Stories (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Detention
« previous next »
: 1 2 [3]
: Detention  ( 26490 )
Lover
: 10350

« #30 : December 22, 2010, 04:35:10 PM »

Her breats are feeling wonderful on my arm. My little tiger is shouting louder and louder when she is touching it. We have to finish dinner. Now. At once. I call the waiter for the bill and ask him to call a taxi. We are not able to drive anymore ;)

As the waiter turns away to fetch the bill I move very close to her. "Yes, this lovely thing" I'm whispering into her ear while my hand is simultaneous stroking her cheek. Slowly I'm licking her neck...

"Ă„hem" a little hawking is breaking the silence. "Your bill, please." "Oh surely" I reply. "I wish you a very nice evening" the waiter is saying. "Oh thanks! I am sure, we will have a fantastic evening" I reply, looking at Adera. She is smiling, too.

Adera
: 3047

« #31 : December 29, 2010, 02:46:54 PM »

Watching as Lover pays the bill I disturb him just abit by pressing myself to him to make it abit harder for him. :P

When he's done he rises and helps me up, then we walk out of the resturant me holding his arms and just stopping briefly to get our coats. Outside it seems like we have to wait a little before the cab arrives so I turn to him on the street kissing him passionatly, his arms wrapping around me so warm.

Hearing the cab stop beside us Lover opens the door for me and helps me in and I make sure to flash him lots of leg while I smile up at him in thanks. When Lover enters the cab from the other side he tells the driver where to go.
Not able to keep myself away i slide in close to him kissing him and opening my mouth sucking on his tongue. My hand on his chest travels down his body again to touch his cock through his pants. Feeling the hardness through his pants I unbuckle his belt, zip him down and slips my hand inside to touch him directly. Still kissing him I slowly stroke his hot hard cock. Slowly parting out lips "Your so hard Lover" grabbing his hard cock some more, "Want me to help you with it here? I'm sure the cab driver wouldn't complain... too much" giggling a little.
Lover

« #32 : January 09, 2011, 04:40:59 PM »

Looking to the rear view mirror just in the moment, Adera is offering her "help", I see the driver's face. His mouth is opened, his eyes are starring to the street. Obviously he is trying to distract himself; as obvious, he doesn't make it.

I am not longer interested in the driver's reaction. Adera is cuddling my little friend in a fantastic way. Forgetting the world around, I enjoy her blowjob. Being very horny since I've picked her from home, I don't know what will happen if she goes on.
Silently moaning, I'm putting my right hand on her head. "You naughty girl" I whisper with a friendly sound. Increasing the pressure on her head while I'm crawling her hair.
As I open my eyes I notice her dress is hiked. Wow. Two wonderful buttocks, split by a sexy string. My left hand has to play with it. So I stroke about her hot ass before kneading it. Then I take her string and pull it. As she is moaning, I lick my fingers and go on pulling it. After some seconds, my finger is playing around her little hole...

Adera

« #33 : January 11, 2011, 06:31:44 PM »

My mouth filled with his cock I feel his hand fondle my ass and pull at the string of my thong teasing my dick and hole with it. His hand on my head pushes me closer to him and I relax my throat and let him slide down it. With my nose against his pubes I pull back slightly and I start to bob my head up and far down his hard cock. I slide my tongue along his length and taste his precum mixed with my saliva as I go.

Suddenly his finger is playing around my hole making me moan and push back against it. My dick getting so very hard inside my thong its starting to get very uncomfortable. With my left hand I pull my thong to the side and my dick quickly bounces free, rock hard. Then I reach for his balls to play with them in my hand as I continue to suck him, his cock throbbing so good in my mouth.

His teasing finger at my hole presses against it, slowly it slides inside me and I push back against it and it slips inside me. Horny as hell now I move myself back and forth on his finger feeling it slide against my prostate and I gasp in pleasure. I pull my right breast free of my dress and play with my nipple moaning around Lovers cock... precum trickling out from my dick onto the seat.
Lover

« #34 : January 19, 2011, 01:52:25 PM »

"Babe I'm cumming soon" I'm moaning. She is giving a wonderful blowjob. I'm feeling she also is cumming soon. So I go on fingering her tight ass, increasing my speed. Oh how I wish I could fuck her now. Or her great tits. But beeing inside her mouth is fantastic.

Some drops of her are falling to the seat. I pull out my finger and lift her head. She is looking surprised. Then I kiss her wild, my tongue is trying to catch almonds. I also free her left breast and start to knead both of her boobs. Maybe a little bit too hard, but I'm sooo hot right now. Pinching and turning her nipples a bit while I'm whispering into her ear "Now you may drink my juice hot Adera".

I lean back and pull her head back to my dick. At once she is opening her lips and is eating my friend. Both hands are holding her head as I'm lifting my hips to fuck her mouth. Both are gasping and moaning. My dick is happy. Finally, after endless time of being hard, hot and horny, he may squirt. Feeling the juice cumming I increase my speed.
Now I'm cumming withbig shots right into her mouth. Aaahhhh. Fantastic. More, more, more... though she is trying to drink everything, her mouth is flooded with her spit and my juice. It feels like heaven. Like a redemption. Some cum is dripping out of her mouth...

knickerless
: 10

ICQ Messenger - 489519085 MSN Messenger - knickerless_spacegirl@hotmail.com
« #35 : January 21, 2011, 11:28:34 AM »

we need more rooms. I would suggest
classroom
work office
roman arena
dungeon
each could come with a suitable set of clothes.
I'd glad pay a premium rate for this
Adera

« #36 : January 21, 2011, 01:30:28 PM »

Um, sorry hon but this is the wrong thread for that. :)

We're having a erotic fantasy here. :P
Adera

« #37 : January 31, 2011, 07:08:59 PM »

His hot hard cock throbs wildly in my mouth, expands a little and then he cums... hard. I feel his cum shoot down my throat, I swallow as fast as I can but there is so much and a little drips out from the corner of my mouth. I love it, too distracted to play with myself I forget my own pleasure. Swallowing the last of his cum I gently lick him clean, use my hand to wipe the cum running down my chin on it and then lick it off of my fingers smiling at him.

Straddling him in the taxi, I pick out a condom from my purse and put it on myself. Horny as hell I slowly brush myself up against him my naked breasts against his face and I can feel his hands sliding down onto my butt, holding me close to him. Pushing my right nipple urgently to his mouth I feel his lips gently wrap themselves around it, tongue flicking over it and then he gently sucks on it. I feel two fingers gently push themselves into my ass, fingering me, massaging and stretching me. Arching myself, pushing against his fingers and mouth. My dick throbbing in the condom and I can feel him find my weak spot with his fingers... massaging it directly... making me moan in pleasure. I shudder on his lap... gasp... clench his fingers with my ass... and then I cum... filling the condom. taking his head in my hands I bend down kissing him passionately as the orgasm rips through me.
Lover

« #38 : February 13, 2011, 04:57:28 PM »

The last kiss alone was sex pure. Full of passion, lust and desire. After some time we slowed down, finishing just at the right moment. Some seconds later we arrived in front of my house. We directed our clothes, I payed the taxi and gave a big tip. With a big grin the driver wished a wonderful night. I smiled back and answered "It will be!"

I open the door, we enter the house.Looking at her - "Finally alone" I laugh. "Where have we been?" I smile and go one step closer to her. Taking her into my arms, giving another hot kiss. Lifting her, she is wrapping her legs around.
Pressing her towards the wall, kneading ber breasts through the dress. My dick is rising once more and I feel her friend too. Freeing her breasts, bendig down to suck her nipple. My hand is pressing her breast as I'm nibbling her nipple. Her moaning is showing me, I'm on the right way...

After some time of kneading, biting and kissing her breats and nipple I remove her dress. Turning her around, removing her slip and staying down on my knees. Wow - her fantastic ass right in front of my face :P Stroking, touching and kissing her cheeks, feeling the soft skin and the heat of her body. Spreading her buttocks, I start to lick her little hole...

: 1 2 [3]  
« previous next »
: