*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Support
| |-+  Got any problems running AChat? (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Female Imposters
« previous next »
: [1] 2 3
: Female Imposters  ( 20805 )
babybuggybumper
: 8

« : September 26, 2010, 07:49:24 AM »

Here's the problem; Guys using girls avatar. I know I can't be the only one that's concerned about this. How many of you guys want to chat and be intimate with another guy using a girls avatar? I dont want and shouldn't have to suspect there's a man behind that fine looking female avatar and start the chat by asking "r u female irl". But I do, because there are so many men that use the female avatars. I don't know why they do it, but they do. Nevertheless, We need to weed out the impostors. Maybe make a list of those that are willing to prove their gender. Something needs to be done about this problem. If not then I'm going to quit coming back for good. Because BigTex don't like to play with guys using female avatars.
ROCIO
: 2

« #1 : September 26, 2010, 02:57:18 PM »

well if you want to make some kind a test to everybody to know who is who... thats going to be defficult... i think there are guys using girls avatar because they want it...thats because are now shemales and more gay positions.
well i know a lot of guys pretending be a girl but its easy to notice...guys dont act like a girl, talk like a girl and dont ask the same stuff to a man or another girl, see i think you have to explore more and have more carefull because what you asking its impossible....
and its the same if you get mad because the girl doesnt look like the avatar on real life..
has to take this game a little easy on it.... or just talk and have sex whit the people who you know what it is

im a girl but dont look like my avatar, dont have short hair, those big boobs, maybee the butt... but the rest...naaa dont look like me
Janine Dee
: 2541

« #2 : September 26, 2010, 05:06:45 PM »

Did you honestly not know that this is more for technical issues? Or just THAT freaked out over the issue that you chose to abuse the tech support strand?

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
Lover
: 10350

« #3 : September 27, 2010, 10:47:22 AM »

This is the right board! If you are a man who wants to have fun with a girl you will have a technical issue if the girl is a guy :D

hatcher
: 53

« #4 : October 12, 2010, 08:50:35 PM »

If it walks like a duck..........
SueCB
: 49

« #5 : September 21, 2011, 04:06:32 PM »

Guys posing as women isn't just an AChat problem, the poser thing happens all over the Net. Why do some guys do that? I don't know, I'm not a pysch major. I do know that it creates problems for real women:

1. Somehow I then become obligated to "prove" who I am, while a guy gets a pass. This is outright gender bias, it violates my right to some anonymity (as a person, not necessarily as a gender), and is a blatant insult to me, because they're calling into question MY integrity, either implicitly or explicitly.
2. An extension of the first is the pic, voice or cam request. This isn't totally a poser issue, as some want that kind of interaction that is outside the scope of AChat to enhance the  online experience; which is fine for those who do it consensually. Where it becomes intrusive and gender-biased is when there is a demand to do it to somehow prove who I am.
3. The gender doubt thing creates a whole doubt issue that can't be readily resolved without the woman having to bear the burden of proof. Oh really, it's my responsibility for who you're trying to cyber-bang? As Rocio said, there are ways to tell who is probably a poser. There are a lot of guys who don't care about any kind of meaningful chat and getting to know who you are first, they just want some quick cyber action (and usually in a crass, rude way). So if guys like babybuggybumper (BigTex) want to be more sure, maybe they ought to treat a woman like a person and not some object to stick their cyber pixels into. Ask the guys who do make it a practice to chat and know you first, making those connections in chat does nothing but improve the whole rest of the experience.

Anyway, that's my quick take on it. Maybe I'll post this over in the non-techy area too, because it is something that happens; I've seen it happen, so maybe there's some way to discuss it (but without maybe tipping off the posers to what the tell-tale signs are lol).
« : September 21, 2011, 04:13:40 PM SueCB »
TightFit74
: 2415

« #6 : September 23, 2011, 03:00:02 AM »

The imposters are one of the reasons why I take an effort in getting to know my prospective partner first before entering a room or starting an rp. To me it is very important to have a click with someone before sharing any kind of intimacy. Sometimes the click is there immediatly, sometimes it can take weeks before getting close enough for a close encounter of the sexual kind ;)

I'd rather spend a night on AChat without rooming or playing with anyone, as to have 10 encounters which are empty and meaningless. I have learned that taking the time to get to know someone, treat her with respects and dignity (within an rp this can change however) gives a meeting much more satisfaction and often ensures a prolonged connection.

The subject has been discussed before and it seems there isn't much we can do about it. Once we start compiling a list of (suspected)  imposters, they simply make a new female avatar and start all over. It is rather easy to do that. My suggestion: invest some time in your partner, the best insurance for a satisfactory meeting...

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
SueCB
: 49

« #7 : September 28, 2011, 02:01:10 PM »

Yes on all counts, tight. It's about spending time, at least some, getting to know each other. But as for lists of posers, that's kind of risky, because while it makes sense in theory, it doesn't account for things like human jealousy and spite. Some girl jilt you? Brush you off or worse, the whole experience just didn't click? Easy, just post it in the forum, that'll teach  her! So having a list would be a two-edged sword, and ultimately be unfair to the real women here who have (at least some lol) semblance of standards on who they're being intimate with online.
inazuma
: 99

« #8 : December 01, 2011, 01:33:58 PM »

Hmmm, well, idk why a guy would do it, my bet is they're gay or bi and have found the MM section far to boring and so fake being a woman because there's 5 times more posers and users. At the moment MM isn't that enjoyable so I can see why some guys pretend to be women.

However, its is entirely unacceptable to deceive someone purely for your own satisfaction, rather than using that time to try and get more MM poses. As a gay user it's maddening to think that other guys are ruining the experience for everyone like that.

I would argue that the problem would be less if there was more MM poses, It wouldn't go away completely though, some men don't view themselves as male irl.

If you want to stop it, might I suggest you have a conversation, which means cutting out the text speak. Just because its the internet doesn't mean that its a free pass to treat a woman like a sex object, you'll always get the bottom of the barrel if you dont treat a lady with respect so her the courtesy of your time beforehand.

Please! give us more poses!
SquirrelDee
: 43

ICQ Messenger - 9425478 MSN Messenger - squirrel_dee@yahoo.de
« #9 : April 27, 2012, 02:38:13 PM »

Well .. old topic.. and old.. call it just an issue not a "problem" but - regarding the question why a male would claim to be a female - it is answered so simple. I know of those guys doing that very well .. we talked for hours. I dont tell his name but he has 1 female with let me call it "standard" intentions and one mistress with when I last talked to him 6 subs/slaves. So all in all 8 accounts.

The reason is so simple.. Girls can be gifted. .so he does not pay anything for running these accounts.. and basically he seems to be successful doing this -  all "Chars" ane full or even very good equipped premium accounts.

Only once in about 10 months I know about that i noticed someone who had "Dont trust [Name] she claims to be female but lies to you and is a guy"

Well just replied because I thought the question which benefit it gives the guy claiming to be a girl was left open a bit.

By the way.. It is just nonsense that men can not be gifted.. I am hetero.. but got many homo friends in real life.. and they also gift each other same as hetero couples love to do it.. Its just nonsense that you cant gift men and leads to .. well i described it above.. that should be changed ASAP.

Thanks for your attention.

Dee
bluedenim
: 3007

« #10 : April 27, 2012, 03:05:47 PM »

This is the right board! If you are a man who wants to have fun with a girl you will have a technical issue if the girl is a guy :D
Lover as we have so many Shemales, many of them regular contributors on this forum, isn't this in really bad taste? Particularly in reply to such drivel?

I love to be dominated, my mission is to serve .
NewGurl
: 433

« #11 : April 29, 2012, 05:47:31 PM »

All I can say is I am 100% female thru and thru, and I am damn tired of answering the question, Are you a Girl in RL?"   For me you ask that question, and it is a sure way to get ignored.

SquirrelDee
: 43

ICQ Messenger - 9425478 MSN Messenger - squirrel_dee@yahoo.de
« #12 : April 30, 2012, 12:20:00 AM »

NewGurl - never would ask such a question .. if the partner is male or female in real life.. but sometimes.. it seems that the partner does not what he or she claims to be in the profile.

Well others make no secret of being a male playing a female char.. they just have more fun doing it. This is basically ok - they are honest - but i do not join them.

And - worst case I had was a girl in an MMF telling us about "You horny studs I fooled you .I am not a girl I am a 36 year old fat guy and be sure to watch a footage of our meeting soon on Youtube and Channel 5" .. well - so nice.. did not even start achat for the next 2 weeks after that...

Thanks for reading and letting me share!

Dee
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #13 : April 30, 2012, 01:45:24 AM »

Mmmmh, wonder why that guy is coming out whit a phrase like that......probably just to ruin other peoples fun!

Wonder if he had think about he was raped by two guys! who was the one fooled around!? eh eh eh!

susana4love
: 9

MSN Messenger - susana4love@hotmail.com
« #14 : May 02, 2012, 01:33:04 AM »

Uhmmmm you just need to chat one or two time to discover a guy below a female avatar. The problem is if you are hot as hell and just wanna fuck someone and havent time to talk...... Is your own risk

My suggestion; take your time and chat...maybe you'll be surprised and will know more than holes to place your dick... we are more than 3 holes

;)

Su

Days are too busy, hours are too few,
seconds are too fast but there is always
a time for me to say hello & good luck
for a friend. Smile & enjoy life!
: [1] 2 3  
« previous next »
: