*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Female Impostors
« previous next »
: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8
: Female Impostors  ( 48048 )
Garryz
: 19

« #15 : September 26, 2010, 06:52:21 PM »

elegant is not faking, no it just means you unique, dignified have good taste, but when i used elengant i just meant you answered in your unique blunt way lol
bobbler

« #16 : September 26, 2010, 07:39:53 PM »

I refuse to do all the work.  Hell there are times I am lost for words ;)

;D

but afterfew minutes I'm back in the game.  I believe in sharing.  Hell making sure my partner is getting off turns me on, and he/she damn well be of the like mind.  Thats why I talk before I go in a room.  If you can't hold a normal converstion what makes me think you can entertain me.  I get ppl asking are you a girl, are you really that dark, are you this or that.  And I don't waste my time on them.  If your so hung up about whats on the other side of the computer, then your really going to be no fun in the room.
truer words were never spoken...that's how i operate
bobbler

« #17 : September 26, 2010, 07:54:27 PM »

other than that...so biting my tongue on this issue  ;)
sinnnn
: 1379

« #18 : September 26, 2010, 08:23:13 PM »

I rather help you bite your tongue for better reasons than this. ;) ;D :-*
babybuggybumper
: 8

« #19 : September 26, 2010, 09:02:11 PM »

I can tell you why i care if its a dude or a chick. because i like to get intimate with sum1 and know who i'm with. If I'm with a guy or a kid using a female avatar then i'm being lied to about who they really are. Personally, I don't like liars. There's a big deference if you're here just to play as opposed to wanting to meet someone.
bobbler

« #20 : September 26, 2010, 09:40:36 PM »

you never stop do you  :P

and i'd rather be nibbling...not biting...you know?...teeth lightly grazing...tugging, making a body shiver, tremble even...
sinnnn
: 1379

« #21 : September 26, 2010, 11:23:28 PM »

Ummm I do believe I said it really doesn't matter who it is unless you are looking to meet someone.  An fishing out the liars here, well thats going to take up so much of your time that you won't get to play.  Or you'll end up offending the real deal. 

@Bobby
 :P :P :P :P
Janine Dee
: 2541

« #22 : September 27, 2010, 09:10:54 AM »

Actually if you've ever been to a gay bar on a weekend there's a good chance you've seen a drag show. Some of the drag queens there... the fact I they were in the contest told me they were guys, but if I hadn't known in advance?  :P So it's not just online.

Still, I have a feeling no argument will have you thinking "Maybe I should just chill out a bit, and let it go." So just continue on your female impersonator hunt, I'm sure it will be more fun then using this cybersex program for cybersex.

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
TightFit74
: 2415

« #23 : September 27, 2010, 01:09:48 PM »

I can understand how you would feel betrayed if you play ina room and the one on the other side is not the one who you expected to be. It has nthing to do with becoming gay or anything. I think that, even in a game, sex is intimate and you show a volnurable side of yourself. you put your trust in someone. If that trust is betrayed, it doesn't feel really great.
And as for guys using female avatars... The only reason I can think of why they would do that, is they want to know the actions the woman is able to do in a position. After all, you can only see your own actions while playing...

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
bobbler

« #24 : September 29, 2010, 04:32:51 PM »

back when we used to be able to change our sex, i had a number of girls come after me pretty hard:
"fuck me...come on...why not?...fuck me"
things like that...really persistent

next thing i know, they have changed their sex to male so...in my experience...girls that come on that strong are indeed guys
« : September 30, 2010, 02:18:28 PM bobbler »
Adera
: 3047

« #25 : September 29, 2010, 04:52:22 PM »

Hmm well some people come on to me really hard... but I can come onto you bobbler quite hard ;) :P ;D
TightFit74
: 2415

« #26 : September 30, 2010, 08:44:01 AM »

Thanks everyone. Getting quite paranoid when getting a pm from a girl (supposedly or real) these days... Keep wondering all the time: is it a guy on the other side?  ::)

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
Lover
: 10350

« #27 : September 30, 2010, 09:57:48 AM »

Adera, hmmmm, are you not the one you suppose to be?  ;) :D

Adera
: 3047

« #28 : September 30, 2010, 10:14:22 AM »

Lover sometimes you guys seem to need more than a hint to get what I would like :P

But well I can't help that I get hard when things get hot ;D
« : September 30, 2010, 10:50:44 AM Adera »
bobbler

« #29 : September 30, 2010, 02:15:17 PM »

;)
: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8  
« previous next »
: