*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Erotic Stories (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  The collected stories of Tightfit74
« previous next »
: [1] 2 3 4
: The collected stories of Tightfit74  ( 32508 )
TightFit74
: 2415

« : October 07, 2010, 11:52:43 AM »

It might not be the right part of the forum or the right forum at all, but I write an occasional erotic story in my off time. I thought you guys might like to read it. If it's not appreciated just let me know too. Just trying to learn the ropes of the forum. Hop you'll enjoy the story though...

God, I’m so horny. Why does this always happen right after my period has ended? And who’s going to help me? Only Luca is at home and he’s off limits. But it didn’t help seeing him walk around the house this morning with his morning erection. The boy is 16, but has he realised he is huge? I could see the tip of his cock, swollen, through the fabric of his boxers... I know he thought was alone, because he walked to the bathroom relaxed
I need to do something before I can’t handle it anymore. I’m wet without doing anything.
“Luca? Where are you?” No answer, he must be outside or in his room. I’ll go up and help myself. But I should be quiet...
These sheets are so soft, I love laying in them. God, I am wet already and I haven’t even begun yet. Ohh, just sliding my hand over my pussy makes me drip. I need a towel before I go on. The door is open, should I close it? Maybe Luca will pass by the bedroom and look inside. Hmmm, maybe he should look inside... God, that thought makes me even more excited. But he’s my husbands son, how can I even think of it.
Oh my... just touching my clit makes me temble all over. It won’t take long before I cum. Just wish I could be more quiet. He must hear me if he’s close enough. O yess, I’m about to cum... I can’t take it, can’t shut up either. I hope he doesn’t hear me pant and moan. Please, let me cum quickly, please, now, now... Ahh...
I needed that. I just hope he didn’t hear me. If he did, he must know what I was doing. It would be so embarrasing. But I just can’t help myself. I needed it and if he had stepped into the room, I would have opened my legs and begged him to fill me up. O god, how can I think that? Am I such a slut? Have I become a victim of my own sexdrive? But I saw his cock, it’s huge and I need it...
I need to shower, get myself clean and tidy and maybe the cold water will cool me down a little. It’s wrong to want Luca. He’s a boy, he’s my stepson. Off limits. What can I do? The cold water isn’t helping me much. I still have the image in my head of his full erection this morning. I bet I can make it even bigger. I don’t think he ever had a blowjob. If he had, he never had it from an experienced woman. Stop! I’m a slut. But just the thought of sliding his big cock in my mouth and feeling it getting harder and bigger is making me wet again. How would he react if I put it in my mouth? Or suggest it to him? How would I suggest it to him?
I can’t, can I? I think he’d run off and call his dad immediatly. Maybe... he is a 16 year old boy. He can’t be thinking of anything else but sex. He told me that he had a girl and they kissed. But he hasn’t talked about condoms yet, so maybe he didn’t get any further than first or second base...
If the girl only knew what she could do with his cock, so much pleasure... I need to get dressed. Maybe I should put on something sexy, something to tease his mind with. Attract his eyes and hopefully his mind. Maybe I should brush up against him with my breasts. Accidentally bump into him. Or maybe sit across from him on the couch and cross my legs in such a way he has to look... Oh my god, I am terrible. How can I have these thoughts? But I can’t get the image out of my head of having him kneel behind me and thrusting his cock deep inside of me... Ok, I’ll put on a nice pair of panties, lots of lace, a see-through top, no bra and a tight skirt and let’s see what happens.
“Luca? Luca?! Where are you?
“Downstairs, in the kitchen!”
“Hi sweetheart, did you sleep well?” I can see his eyes open with surprise, I don’t think he’s ever seen me wear such an outfit. Especially not in the house.
“Yes, I-I had a good night. Wow, you look spectacular...”
I can see he has difficulty keeping his eyes off me. He’s struggling with the same idea. Wow, my stepmom is hot, but she’s my stepmom...
“Good to hear it. Would you like some breakfast?” This could be a good time to either drop something or brush up against him. God, what am I doing? What am I thinking?
“No thanks, I had a sandwich already. Would you like some?”
“I’ll make some breakfast for myself, thanks you” I’m not gonna sit down and watch him, he should be watching me. I know, I’ll get the cereals from the top cabinet. I can’t reach it and he is taller than me.
“Luca, can you please help me get the cereals? I can’t reach them.” Hmmm, he smells nice, a little sweatty, a little musky. No after-shave or deodorant. A young man’s smell. I stand very close to him as he reaches for the cereal and feel my nipple brush agaist his tight shirt. I am sure he must have felt it.
“Thanks for getting it for me, you’re sweet” Is he blushing? He seems a bit flustered. Let’s give him another hint. “Will you be home all day? Shit, I dropped my spoon” I bend over, sliding my tight skirt up my legs, stretching the fabric over my ass. He has to look, otherwise he is gay...
“Please, don’t... Uhm, yes I am home all day. Why? “ Now he really is red in his face. “What do you mean sweetie? Please don’t?” O no, i blew it. He’s telling me he’s offended in a sweet way. I should stop this.
“Uhm, never mind. I will be home all day. Is there anything I can do for you?” If only you knew what you could for me. Thank god, he hasn’t blown me off. But should I continue? I feel bad, but this is so exciting as well? I feel tingles in my lower belly, my pussy is contracting as I wriggle my thighs together. I’m damp, can he tell in what mood I am?
“Yes, you could help me in the garden if you don’t mind. We’re having guests tonight and it needs to be tidied up.”Ok mom, I’ll do that.” Oh no, he called me mom. That’s a turn off. Maybe I should get the whole idea out of my head.
“When do you want me to start?” “Whenever you are ready. But beware, it’s hot outside so drink plenty, ok? I need to do some things in the house but will help you later.” I slowly start eating my cereals. I thought I’d spill some milk on my shirt, hopefully where my nipples are piercing through the fabric. You can’t see through very well, but he must have noticed that they are erect. Here it goes.
“Ooops, not having my day I guess.” I dropped the whole spoon of ceral in my cleavage and milk and cereals are running over and between my breasts down to my stomach. My top is soaking wet and you can see the dark circles of my nipples appear through the fabric. The cold milk makes my nipples even harder.
“Sorry, i need to change my shirt. I’ll be right back” Can’t help but smile, I can tell he is really uncomforatble now. I’ve never shown him this much, subconsiously either. Wow, I think he is even getting a hard on. Yes... O god, I’m such a bad person. I’m seducing my stepson. He’s 16! True, and he also has a 7 inch cock that you want in your pussy... I know, what can I do? I’m wet and I want to be taken... Let me get this shirt off and put something else on first. Then we’ll decide what to do. I don’t know what he’s thinking of me now...
“Luca? Luca?! Where are you?” “Outside, I’m swiping the terrace.” O no, he’s taken off his shirt. Playing volleyball has toned his body. He’s got such a flat stomach, broad shoulders and with his long hair and that shine of sweat on his skin... God, I could almost cum at the spot.
“I’ll give you a hand, hold on” Shit, I’m still wearing my skirt. Maybe not the most comfy thing to wear while I’m picking up leaves of the tiles. But I am giving him a nice view. What’s he doing? He’s looking right at me, stopped swiping... Was it too much? I need to walk up to him and see his eyes. “Are you ok, Luca” “Yaeh, I’m fine. I just need to go to the bathroom. I’ll be back in 5 minutes.” What is he going to do? He went to the bathroom earlier. But, I think he was hiding his erection behind his hand. Is he going to please himself? Did I turn him on? I need to check. Where did he go? Either his bedroom or the bathroom as he said. I’ll listen at the door. His bedroom.... Jesus, I can hear him pant. If I put my ear to the door... O god, I hear him jerking off. I can hear him pull on his cock. That sound of flesh and skin... Ohhh, i’m drenching my panties, my legs... I need to shower again. My hand is wet as well. But my clit is so swollen. When I touch it... O god, I think I’m going to cum. O god, I can hear him, I’m soaking, I’m goin to cum... I can’t make a noise, I need to walk away, I have to. I’m cumming, I’m...
The shower, I need a shower. I’m covered all over. I’m feeling so hot. This was a bad idea. It can never happen. I already drove that poor boy into masturbation... It’s all because of me. I need to wash. I want to be clean. The door, I need to get these clothes off. Skirt first, panties and top. The water, I need to turn on the water. Not too hot. O my god...
“Luca!!! What are you doing here? Can’t you see...” O my god, he still has an erection. I can see his bulge through his underwear as well as the wet spot... He came inside his boxers. Please, no... I’m too aroused already. I can’t bear this site. I startled him, he didn’t expect this reaction. But I want him inside me so bad. He is so big and his strong, young body... “Luca..... Don’t go” There is no way back now, I asked him to stay. He is in his boxers only, he is huge, such a big erection. He needs to stay and put it in me... “Luca, stay...” I can’t tell anything from his eyes. He stopped moving towards the door but he is looking to the ground...
“Drop your boxers...” He’s looking at me now... He is flustered, I can tell. “Drop your boxers, now...” I’m out of control, how can I do this? But look at him, he is so big, he looks so strong and young. He’s not my own son. “Please drop them, I want to see you...” My god, he is even bigger than I thought. The tip of his cock is bright red, I can see the veins on the shaft, I can see it twitch as it grows bigger.
I have to touch it. “Luca... I know this is a bit strange, but...” “I know, but I want you. You are the wife of my dad, not my mom. I’ve been fantasizing about you ever since I saw you for the first time. Is this real? Is this really happening?”
I have to convince him, he’s so big. I’ll treat him right, I’ll give him a blowjob he will never forget. I’ll lick him, suck him and make him cum. He’s holding my head... He tastes good and he is so big in my mouth... Mmmmm, yes, slide it in my mouth, make me taste you deep in my throat. I never expected him to be so forthcoming. As if he has done this before. God, he started to fuck my mouth. Hmmph, I can’t breathe, he’s too big. Hmmph he’s cumming, he’s got so much. O god, I’m soaking wet, my cum is dripping down. I have to touch myself, his cum is so hot. I’ll suck him dry. Hmmph, hmmmph  I want him inside of me and he’s still hard.
“Luca.... please....” Yes, he’s behind me, fondling my breasts. I’ll help him inside my pussy, he’s more than big enough to fit in me from behind. I don’t care if it is only the tip of his cock. O god, “yessss!!!” He’s inside me already. “Aaahhh” he knows what he’s doing. He’s so big. My god, i’m going to cum already. “Luca please....” Hhmmmph, he’s hurting me... But he’s so big... Ohhh “Deeper” Is this real? He’s inside of me, fucking me like crazy?
Oh god, he is so big.... Ohhhh “Mom, I’m cumming” Yes, cum inside of me, deeper, I want to feel it... Ohhh I can feel it... He’s cumming... O my god, he’s so deep... Ohhhh Ohhhh

To be continued...

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
Lover
: 10350

« #1 : October 07, 2010, 03:30:23 PM »

It's the right board. Though we dind't hat erotic stories before, I love to read them.
But I stopped reading, because I don't want to read stories with minors.

Janine Dee
: 2541

« #2 : October 07, 2010, 04:25:28 PM »

While sixteen IS of age in some locales a bump up to eighteen WOULD probably be a good idea.

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
Lover

« #3 : October 07, 2010, 04:31:40 PM »

You're right Janine, 16 is of age in many countries (in my too). It's allowed to have sex with 16 years old person, but for me they are minors. You are an adult if you are 18 and, if you are a criminal, you can be punished as a minor till you are 21.

Back to sex: If both partners are 18 years or older, I love to read erotic stories if they are well done. TightFit74 has written a long story, so he tried.

TF74, if you made the beginning of a new board, I will be grateful. I love to read well done stories!

TightFit74

« #4 : October 07, 2010, 08:39:53 PM »

Well, I didn't think about any age-issues to be honest. 16 is the legal age where I come from ;) but I understand why it could be less appreciated by others. Next story will be a "legal" one...

TinaGeo
: 9

« #5 : October 08, 2010, 03:08:55 AM »

WoW!

Good story! I found myself captivated and i couldn't stop reading!

Maybe i'll post one of my own soon! Achat makes fantasies come true u know :)

xTINAx
TightFit74

« #6 : October 08, 2010, 08:18:10 AM »

Ok, in this story both subjects are 18+...lol

It’s been a very long wait. And finally the doorbell rings. We agreed that she would come to my place, confirm her arrival by phone and we agreed on a safe word. Whenever one of us felt uncomfortable, needed to end the date, we would use the word “stop”. She only wanted to meet under these conditions and it made me feel good that she knew what to do. I have been n dates and have followed the same rules for myself so even on that part we clicked.
When we met online, we played with eachother, felt comfortable and exchanged emailadresses. Her pics and vids were incredibly sexy and when she got mine, she told me she couldn’t keep her hands off herself. At a certain point we met online and saw eachother live for the first time. She looked sexy and hinted having beautiful eyes to drown in. At first we talked although we talked about having sex witheachother before. Only after a few meetings, when we were both exciting eachother, we decided to have camsex.
She showed me her curvy sexy body and teased me to no end by opening her legs slowly and play with her pussylips. I came hard and actually smeared the cam with my cream. She was amazed and got hooked on watching me masturbate and cum for her. When I asked her, she joined in the fun. Playing with her clit, fingering herself and showing me her moist fingers to me. I wanted to taste her juices so bad. She showed me her favorite toy and as she pleased herself I came with the biggest load ever...
After that it all went quickly. We decided to meet on friday, 2 days from that day and decided on our rules. I gave her my adress and phone number and she called me right away. We talked for an hour, making eachother cum again by phone and expressing our lust for eachother. I asked her if I could buy her a gift to wear when she came and she told me to buy something that would make me jump with desire. And now she’s here. I’d better hurry and open the door.

I hope this will go well. I’ve been wanting this guy so much. I hope he’ll like me and that I’ll like him. Meeting in person is always very different from online, in any form or shape. At least I know what he looks like, he is real and no, he’s not an adonis, but I like his view on sex and ofcourse I like his cock. Hmmm it’s big and as far as I can see, it’s thick as well. I’m still a bit nerveous but I am tingly when I think of it.
God, his first pics really made my juices flow. I haven’t been with a man for a while and although I like using my fingers and my vibrator, it’s definitely not the same. I need hands and skin and lips and a hard cock everywhere. I want to be touched, kissed, licked all over. My nipples are hard already, too bad this bra has so much lace. I’m sure he’ll like it, but there is something about my nipples piercing through the fabric of a tight top.
Nervous, he’s making me wait. Or didn’t he hear the ring? Maybe he’s upstairs, getting the bedroom in order or putting on clothes or something. Did I hear something? Maybe I should ring again. No, I should wait, I don’t want to seem eager or impatient. I’ll be eager enough once I’m inside and I like where I am and who I’m with. We might not even make it upstairs. Where’s my phone? I need to make sure that Wendy knows I’m there. Ok, he’s coming. Here we go..

Glasses are on the table, incents are burning and Caro Emerald is play9ing. I think I have everything set. She told me she loves champagne. I can’t wait for her to have a sip and then suck my cock. The bubbles make it incredible. I’d love to do the same with her nippels and clit. Suck them in and swirl the champagne around in my mouth. I hope she’s a good kisser. Here we go...
“Hi Nina, please come in.” O my god, she looks stunning. She’s wearing the summerdress she showed me. I can see through between her legs, the roundness of her ass. Please pass me by again! She smells great, shall I kiss her?

“Hi, thanks. How are you?” Yes, he is who he is. He’s got nice eyes, but I will have to take off his glasses. I want to look into them when I sit on him. Hihi, already comfy Nina? Hmm, it’s definitely not disappointing. He’s not bulgy yet, or am I expecting too much? I should make my call. But maybe I should kiss him first.
“Can I give you a kiss to welcome you?”Yes, she smells great, not too much, not too heavy. A sweet, summery scent. Suits her well. I like the line of her neck, her hair comliments it perfectly. Just over her shoulders, but not too long. Long enough to make a small ponytail... Love it when I’m getting a blowjob... mmm
“Ofcourse you can” He’s got great lips, mmm The way my bottom lip stucks to his.. I definitely want more later. “I shall make my call, ok?”
She knows what she’s doing. Her call was quick and clear. We both sit down on the couch after I get the champagne. She looks around a bit and I can’t keep my eyes off her cleavage. She has perfectly shaped breasts. Not too small, not too big... Oops, she’s seen it. But I shouldn’t be embarrased, we are both here for a reason. She smiles and leans back a little, Pushing her chest forward. Sweet, she understands. She’s looked me over a few times as well. Shall I sit closer to her? I’d love to kiss her again. Actually, I want her out her clothes.
Good, she’s getting closer to me and she’s looking at me as she talks. She has a dreamy look in her eyes...
“I’m sorry, I’m a bit distracted, in my mind I’m slowly taking your clothes off.” There, if that doesn’t break the ice, we’ll be talking for the rest of the day. And that’s not what I want to do with you. I want to take you upstairs, put you on the bed and kiss you everywhere. Suck your nipples, slide my tongue over your belly and lick the insides of your thigs. I want to taste your juices. I’m getting hard in anticipation of her reaction. I hope she won’t slap me.

Ok, that’s a way to cut through the red tape... He’s direct, didn’t expect him to be. But I guess he’s in his own house, that gives him the advantage. I actually like it. He wants me, I can tell from the way he looks at me and appareantly he doesn’t want to wait. Neither do I actually, I like his presence. He is as nervous as I am, not hiding it either.
I love his lips, I loved the moistness of them, just right. Just that little suction when he pulled away. The kiss didn’t last long enough for my taste. But it’s in my hands. He made his move. All I have to do is not reject him and I’ll have him all over me. Let’s slow him down but also give in before I surrender my guard. I don’t want to play him, just slow him down so it will last. “Why don’t you kiss me first. I love your lips.” His hand on my cheek, he’s sweet. Slow, sticky kisses at first. I like what he’s doing. He is open, not forceful. He waits for my reaction before taking a step further. Hmmm, his tongue is warm, he’s probing. I love playing, hide and seek, from his mouth to mine. He’s quick, he likes to play too. No no, please, don’t stop yet.

Wow, she’s a great kisser. Voloptuous lips, full and firm. I love it when she sucks my bottom lip in her mouth. She has small ears and her neck is long and soft. She’s strong too, her body is firm under the thin fabric of her dress. She feels soft and sensual and her legs are firm and long. Can’t help pushing her dress up. Her neck tastes a bit salty. It’s a warm day, but her skin feels soft, she’s relaxed, can’t feel tention in her muscles. She takes my face in her hand, she wants to kiss. I’m caressing her thighs, sliding my hand over them gently, just the tips of my fingers touching her skin.
I cup her breast and rub my thumb over her nipple. I’m sure she’s wearing the set she promised she’d wear. I can feel the thickness of the lace. Hmmm, that white bra and string will look so hot on her tanned body. She’s been on holiday, she looks great. Her legs are tanned as well, she lets me slide up her dress all the way. When she openes her legs a little, I start careessing the insides of her thighs. She lets me go up, closer to her pussy, her hand on the back of my head, not letting go of my tongue.

“We should go upstairs.” I want to show you what I put on for you. I’m sure it will  get you in the right mood. He really has great lips. I can’t wait to feel them on my pussy. He has a playful tongue, I hope he pleases as well as he kisses. Nice staircase, it’s been recently done. Did he do it? Does it matter? His bedroom is nice too. Low bed J That could be of great use. But let’s take of that dress. I should sit him down, no keep him there. He can the rest off. Now slowly take the zipper down and let it slide of my shoulders.
Good, he loves what I’m wearing. He wants me to turn around. Gladly, I like it when he looks at me. Grab his hand, and put it on the front of my bra. Good, he gets it. He’s clumsy, I guess he doesn’t do this often. Now push him down on the bed. I want him to play with my breasts first. I grab his head and push my chest forward. He eagerly kisses them, sucking on my nipples, going from left to right. Yes, take off your shirt. But the pants are mine.

She doesn’t wait around. Her breasts are delicious. Nice, hard nipples and she likes it if I bite them a little. Just a nibble. I like her moans when I suck on them and play with them with my tongue. Her hips are in my hands and she moves them slowly from left to right. Her ass is tight, firm good to hold on to. I follow the babric between her buttocks until I reach her pussy from behind. I slide my finger over it and feel she’s a little damp already. I should take my shirt off, I’m getting hot and it feels better too. Yes, she pushes me back on the bed and opens my pants. I’m glad I’m wearing slippers so I take them off quickly while she takes off my pants. My cock is hard but restrained a little by my tight shorts. She takes them off as well, leaving my cock twitching as it fills with blood, on my stomach.
She slides her body over and on top of me as she bends down and starts kissing and licking my neck. She’s rubbing her damp panties over my cock as she works her way down to my chest and nipples, sucking on them and making them erect. She’s small, as she bends her back I can feel her nipples brushing my skin. My cock is getting harder as she slowly rides it with her damp, warm pussy. I need to take her panties down. The crotch of the fabric is soaked, she’s so wet. I feel her wet pussy sliding over my cock, lubricating it and intensifying the feeling. Her lips are opening up wide and I can feel her tight, warm entrance when she rubs it over my cock.

I’m so wet, his cock feels so big against my pussy. I can feel where the edge is of the tip of him. It’s huge and my clit gets caught behind it. I want him inside of me. I’m wet enough but he will be huge. The kegel exercises really worked well for me. Can’t wait to feel him go inside me, feel him go deeper and widening me up. I’ll feel emptier with each stroke when he is out of me. I push him down on the bed and move my hips up. I grab him just below the tip of his cock and move it up to my pussy. He’s really hard, I can feel it throbbing in my hand. I rub the tip of his cock between my pussylips, moving it down between his pusslips.
When I feel the tip of his cock entering me, i push down my hips on top of him, still holding his cock just below the tip. I push his cock inside, getting used to his size moving him in and out of me slowly. I let go of his hips and put my hands on his chest, keeping him down. Slowly I sit down on him and let his cock slide inside me. He stretches his legs and I open mine until I am completely on himHe has his arms wide. Letting me control his penetration, knowing how tight I am. He’s got his eyes closed and when I felt his cock sink in to me, he moaned and I could feel his body tense up.

She’s so tight. I can’t believe she had a child. I had sex with mothers, but noe of them were as tight as she is. I can feel her pussy widening up as she pushes her body down on my cock, feeling her flesh and muscles form and grasp the tip. When she’s on top of me and i am fully inside of her, she slowly starts to sway her hips, widening her pussy, rubbing and massaging my cock around She grabs my cock my tensing up her muscles, squeezing it as she moves her hips up, releasing as I sink into her again. Her warm juices are covering the inseds of our legs, covering my cock and her pussylips and dripping down on my balls.
She starts to push her hips up and down, sliding my vovk in and out of her, at a slow pace at first. At first she slides only a few inches inside, pushing her hips forward, massaging the inside of her pussy. The she starts to slide it in all the way, pushing her body into mine to take it deeper. She lets it slide out until my cock is just lodged in between her pussylips and slowly sits down on me again. As she goes down, she squeezes my cock with her muscles, causing pressure that pushes me over the edge. 3 more times she sits down on me, engulving my cock with her wetness. Then I explode, I grab her hips and take over. I push in hard and deep while I cum, my juices run from her pussy and mix with hers, covering her thighs and my balls.

TightFit74

« #7 : October 09, 2010, 12:49:39 PM »

Thanks for the compliment Tina. Hope to read one of yours soon. I did post a new one, where all characters are of legal age...lol

Lover

« #8 : October 13, 2010, 04:07:13 PM »

A long introduction, but rather short action ;)

I love to read details and the use of literal language and both perspectives is making it alive. Go on :)

TightFit74

« #9 : October 13, 2010, 09:39:12 PM »

There will be a part II. I should have ended with: to be continued...

TightFit74

« #10 : November 01, 2010, 03:50:14 PM »

For the ones that just like to read...

I haven’t seen you in two weeks. You’ve been on holiday and the only contact was a rare sms. No pictures, even though you used to send them to me on a daily basis. I’m wondering who you met, that it seems you’ve forgotten all about me. But finally, today an sms “I’m back, want to do something fun tonight?” We’ll meet at 7 pm, dinner first, after that a movie and maybe go out for a drink. More or less a regular night out it seems.

I get into the shower, wash my hair and shave. Then I wash my body and when I pull the skin of my cock down to wash thoroughly there too (you never know what might happen tonight), it gets hard immediatly. I’ve been thinking about you for the past two weeks and I haven’t had the chance to unload. I’m aroused and that feelings gets stronger and stronger when I think about your soft body en your warm, full lips. Your tongue sliding inside quickly and playing hide and seek.

I pick you up at our regular meeting point. You get in and immediatly you kiss me passionately, your warm tongue in my mouth giving me shivers. Your hand squeezes my crotch and before your lips let go of mine, I’m so hard I have to adjust my pants. You’re smiling, you felt it already and as I drive off, your strong hands start massaging. Within seconds my cock has grown so hard, I have to open my belt, button and zipper to give him some room. You kiss my neck, slide the tip of your tongue through my ear and grab my cock.
You start playing with it a little and I can’t help to moan softly and push my hips up. But with the first sign of movement, you let go off my cock “Make sure you watch the road baby”.

You are right, I’m swirving a little. The road is not too busy but I wouldn’t want to have an accident with my cock hanging out of my pants. So I stay cool, even when you get my cock out completely and pleasing it with long, gentle strokes. I’ve missed you so much that I almost reach my orgasm in minutes. You’ve noticed my breathing and stop playing right away. You bent over, take it in your mouth for a moment and then release it. “You’ll have to save the rest for later baby, you’ll need it”.

I look at you, smile and take over the initiative from you. I put my hand on your thighs and push them apart a little. I slide my hand up under your skirt until I reach your pussy. I can feel from the warmth between your legs that you are excited too. And when I touch your panties, I can feel how damp they are. Wetter than when I usually visit you. I know you are always horny when we meet, but this time you are much wetter than I’m used to. I start rubbing you through the fabric of your panties. I can feel your lips part open slowly. You push your seat back all the way en then pull your legs up a little, push your knees out and give me full access to your pussy. I push my fingers against your pussylips and feel your wet juices drench the fabric of your panties.

I push my hand down on your lower stomach, under the elastic of your panties en put it over your pussy. I slide my middle finger between your juicy lips while I rub my hand strongly against your pussy. You’re moaning, with closed eyes as you rythmically push your hips to and from. You’ve become very wet and your pussylips have opened completely. I slide a finger inside you and slowly start massaging your insides. Another finger I let slide up between your pussylips until it reaches your clit. When I touch your hard, swollen button, you sigh deeply and push your pelvis forward hard. My finger slides deep inside your pussy and with my other finger I start circling and rubbing your clit. Your breathing starts to go faster, your hips are moving in staccato from left to right and suddenly I feel your body tighten up. I feel your pussy contract around my finger, in waves that slowly settle into ripples and then nothing. When I hear you pant, I slide my finger outside of you and you look at me with half-opened, dreamy eyes. “I’ve missed you” you whisper.

Not long after that, we arrive at the restaurant. We are perfectly on time and we are seated at a nice table next to a window. We order and after 45 minutes or so we’ve been served our main course. I just can’t help myself, I need to run my hands up and down your thigh once in a while. You’re sitting very close to me and I can feel the heat from your pussy when I slide my hand under your skirt. When you’ve taken the last bite of your plate and put down your fork, you suddenly grab my hand when it’s high up under your skirt. You bend over towards me and whisper in my ear you want me to make you cum again. Immediatly my head flashes red. “Are you sure you can be quiet?” but you give me no reply. Instead you grab my hand and start rubbing your pussy with it yourself. I stop arguing and push your legs apart. Thank god for restaurants that make up tables the classic way.

Your wide-opened legs and the wet spot in your panties can’t be seen now. I let my hand slide inside your panties from the side en I push a finger inside you right away. When it is covered with youre juices and very wet,  I take it out from under the table and put it in my mouth. Slowly I suck my finger clean while I look you in your eyes. Then I slide my hand under your skirt, my finger in your pussy and start fingering you slowly. I can see that dreamy look in your eyes again while you surrender to the pleasure. My thumb is rubbing your clit now and I can hear in your breathing, you are even more excited than in the car. It doesn’t take long before you grab my arm and you force your nails into my flesh. You suck in your breath as a sign you’re cumming, even harder than the first time and you are struggling to avoid too much attention to us. After seconds that seemed minutes, your grip releases my arm and I feel your body loosen up against me. I slide my hand from under your skirt and gyou grab it, licking and sucking my finger clean. We kiss and I can taste you from your tongue. Then we sit back and relax a minute. In the meantime we had our desert, finished it and we are ready to leave.

The car is parked close by in a parking garage en we walk there. We have to climb some stairs and with pleasure I let you go first. Your great ass is just a few centimeters from my face and I only have to stretch out my hand to get a hold of you. But I wait until we are by the car and I escort you to the door on your side. I am behind you and suddenly grab your hips. The view is blocked by a big car, parked next to mine. I pull you close to me and gently kiss the back of your neck. I know you love it and the hornier you are, the more you are stimulated by my kisses. I slowly kiss up and down your neck and let my hands slide under your skirt. I grab the edge of your panties and before you know it, they are around your ankles on the floor. I let one hand slide up between your legs and I cup your pussy with my full hand. While I’m massaging you I open my pants quickly. My fully erect cock jumps out en quickly I bend my knees,

With one foot I spread your legs and I grab your hips with both hands. I pull you hard against me as I push the tip of my cock against your pussy. I push in right away and slide it inside you up to my balls. You cramp up, afraid to be discovered and your pussy cramps up because of that as well. It grips my cock so hard, I can’t move either in or out of you. Slowly I start moving my hips, stretching you inside. You are so tight it intensifies the feeling. Then, you start to move your hips against my body when I slowly start to move my cock. Cautiously I speed up a little and as I feel you relax a bit, I push my cock in deeper and harder until I thrust in the full length of my shaft. You are wet and warm and in the little light I can see my cock glistening with your cum. I fuck you faster, with your hips clenched in my hands, I squeeze you tight against me while I thrust in you. I push you away as I slide out of you, then pull you on top of my cock as I slam inside. Over and over again until I shoot my cum inisde of you. My legs tighten up, my balls explode and I fill your pussy with my cream. While I’m  cumming, your hand slides down between your legs and grabs my balls, squeezing them as if you want to empty them..

When I caught my breath again and am ready to slide my cock out of you, you’re still holding my balls. “you can’t go out yet baby”. And I understand, we still have reservations for a movie. I help you clean up and then we get in the car quickly. We arrive a little late at the theatre, so we quickly get to our seats. There is only a few people in the theatre so we are pretty secluded. The movie hasn’t started yet, so we just made it in time. Finally we have a chance to enjoy the afterglow of what we just did. My cock is throbbing in my pants and still hard. You crawl into my arms and we kiss lang and deep. Then you whisper in my ear: “I’m not done with you yet”, your hand is on my crotch and I can feel the tips of your fingers move ever so slightly over my cock..

That’s all it needs to jump and get fully erect again and you can feel it grow in my pants. I surrender to whatever you are up to and try to concentrate on the movie. You’ve picked it and appareantly for a reason. The biggest part of the story is set in an old english mansion, so most of the time the theatre is very dark.Before I know it you opened my pants and freed my cock from it’s tight situation. It’s so dark, I can’t even see you bend down towards it, so when you let my cock slide in your mouth, it makes me jump. Slowly, with long strokes you start to suck my cock. I put my hand on your head, sometimes to push your head down a little deeper, sometimes to hold it down when a lighter scene is playing. The feeling is driving me slightly mad. Your warm, moist lips around my cock, your tongue flickering over the tip and the hard suction when you slide it deep down your throat are too much to handle. My balls cramp up and I let go of your head. My hips start rocking as I cum in your mouth. You suck my cock hard, you want the last drops as well. And then it’s done. I sink back into my chair and you sit upright and nestle yourself in my arms. I kiss you, push my tongue deep inside your mouth and taste my sperm on your tongue. You push back with your tongue and slide it in my mouth. I suck my lips around it and taste myself as you slowly pull it out.

I start to close my pants again and when I close my belt, suddenly the light go on. It’s intermission and we get up to get something to drink. Your incredible blowjob has made me a little lightheaded and I stumble on the steps. You pinch my butt and sit me down on a sofa in the lounge. You walk away and return in minutes, with our drinks. You sit close to me and we cuddle up. We kiss, drink some and then kiss some more. Without noticing our kisses become longer and more passionate. We are so into eachother we haven’t noticed the intermission has ended and the movie started again. When we look up, the lounge is empty.

Suddenly I get an idea. I grab your hand and pull you with me towards the toilets, 20 meters further. I pull you into the men’s restroom and quickly check under the doors to make sure it’s empty. I take you to the furthest booth and push you inside it with firm but gentle hold. I grab you hard and kiss you wildly. I thrust my tongue in your mouth and start to pull your skirt up over your hips. You kiss me back, put your arms around me but then push my body back. You open my pants and push them to the floor. I step out of them and I push you against the wall, ripping your panties of your body. I grab you just below your ass and lift you up, your back resting against the wall. Your hand slides down between our bodies and you grab my cock. I slowly let you down as you guide my cock towards your dripping pussy. I feel your lips open up around the tip of my cock when I slowly let you sit down on me. I slide in all the way, let you rest on my cock with your whole weight, pushing deeper than I imagined possible.

You’ve got your legs spread wide open and I have your buttocks in my hands to hold you up. Then I push you against the wall. With my cock I pin you down, you put your arms around me and hiss in my ear: “Fuck me baby, put it deep in me. It’s so big, pound my pussy hard baby....” I grab you tight and start pumping my hard cock in and out of you. I’m fucking you hard, my balls hit your ass when I penetrate you. The rythm is high, you wrap your legs around me tighter and your pussy starts grabbing my cock, massaging it with every stroke. You moan and pant everytime I fill you up. You are so wet and tight, my cock grows even harder. Your moans become deeper and your breathing more irregular as you come closer to climaxing. Then you grab my neck while almost strangling me and hiss in my ear: “I’m cumming, fill me up, i want to feel your cum inside me. I want you to shoot in me NOW!”
I pick up the pace one more time, driving my cock deep and hard into your wide opened pussy and then I feel my orgasm coming. From my toes I feel a blistering hot wave of pleasure scream through my body. My balls cramp up en while I thrust in you one last time, I cum inside you hard while I’m breathing heavily.

At the same time you grip me with your legs and have a earth-shaking orgasm, your body trembling and shaking all over. Your pussy grabbing my cock so tight I can’t move at all. We stand like that while waves of orgasmic tremors race through our bodies. And then all strength leaves me and I slowly bend down my knees to put you down. Only when both your feet are on the floor I take my cock out of your pussy. With a last shiver in our bodies we kiss eachother. Your warm tongue slides gentle and sweet through my mouth while you press your soft body against me. My hand slides over the back of your neck through your hairs while I hold your head gently. Then we let go. Time to go and we both know we’ll go straight to my place...

Chris
: 23

« #11 : November 19, 2010, 03:07:17 PM »

I agree with lover, this is probably my favorite of your stories. Very descriptive language, and a situation that is not hard to get into. Two thumbs up man!
Lover

« #12 : November 24, 2010, 11:38:47 AM »

Hey Tight, waiting for part two :P

Antebellum
: 28

« #13 : November 24, 2010, 01:00:07 PM »

Me too, don't disappoint your avid readers...  ;)
TightFit74

« #14 : November 25, 2010, 07:18:44 AM »

My body shocking, my legs trembling as my orgasm races through my body. Heavy breathing, my hands gripping her thighs, pushing her down on me, burrying my convulsing cock deep inside her. Her juicy pussy sliding up and down as gushes of cum are forced out of me. Slowly our rythm goes down, until she is almost still on top of me, resting her upper body on her arms, her hands touching my chest. Her beautiful brown eyes locked with mine, a slight smile around her lips.
My body relaxing, the tension in the muscles subsiding slowly, her wetness still on top of me. I take her face in my hands, pull her to me and kiss her lips. They are a little dry, her hot breath forced out as she is panting with the effort. Our lips touch, the tip of my tongue pryed between her lips, light suction on it as I slide it over your teeth.

Ooh, his cum, so hot and deep inside of me. His strong hands pushing me down on him as he is trembling underneath me. Almost a shame he came already. My body just building up pressure inside, my pussy tightening while his cock penetrated me so deep. But his kiss is so passionate, so hot. It flusters me, my face red, my breath quick and deep. His length filled me all the way, I could barely take him. I hope he can make good on his promise, we are not done yet. Being stretched by him, my pussy so tight around him, it almost hurts. But pinning myself down on his cock, slowly letting him go inside, getting used to his size, his width. His hips moving with me in sync, our bodies melted together, movement smooth with my juices. I’m so hot inside, his arms pulling me down, laying my body on top of his. I can feel his heart race in his chest, his arms around me, caressing my skin, sliding from my shoulders to my ass and back up again. His soft lips kissing me gently, passionately, probing my mouth carefully. I don’t want him out of me yet, his cock, half hard, is still lodged inside of me. Slowly swaying my hips, feeling it move inside me, juices oozing out, getting our legs wet.

She slides her body of mine and she lays on her back, quickly cleaning herself between her legs before turning towards me. I slide my arm over her hips, around her waiste and pull her body closer to me. Her soft skin touches me, her eyes lock into mine, her arms sliding around my neck. She tilts her head and we kiss. Her full lips press against mine, her tongue sliding between them prying my lips open. She was amazing when we made love, moving her body in sync with mine, the scent of her wetness, her body on top of me, pushing me into the matress. Her pussy so tight around me, grabbing on to me, trying to hold me inside. This first date is more than I dared to hope for. A gorgeous sexy woman, wonderful kisser. My cock growing again as I feel her tongue again probing my lips. Trying to push in. Her body laying against me, slightly shivering. I pull the blankets over us, pulling her closer to me, wrapping my arms around me

He’s holding me so sweet, his kiss, his lips brushing mine, his warm body tightly against me. I’m glad I came, I’m glad I trusted my instincts. I hope there is more to come, because i don’t think I can get enough of this yet. Is he getting hard again? I feel something pressing against my leg, twitching a little. Is it his thigh, just brushing against me? No, it is higher up than that, almost touching my stomach. It has to be his cock. If he is getting hard again, i’d better make use of it. His hand holding my head, supporting it as I lick his lips, his teeth, slide my tongue into his warm, wet mouth. His lips slightly moist, sticking to mine, sucking in my bottom lip and gently biting it. Shivers run down my spine, although I am warm and comfortable beneath the blankets. I slide my hand between our bodies, lower until i touch the top of his thighs. I feel around, until i feel his ha;f-hard cock, resting against the inside of my thigh.

Oohhh, she just grabbed my cock. It was growing, stimulated by her warm body against me, her smooth thighs caressing mine, touching my cock and rubbing it occasionally. She must have noticed it twitching as blood rushed in. Her hand is now wrapped tight around it and my breath quickens suddenly. I gasp for air when she grips it tight and strokes down hard, exposing the shiny tip, still moist from our juices. I roll on my  back, resting my shoulders on the bed and keep her close to me. She rests her upper body on my chest, her breasts touching my chest, her nipples hard against my skin. Her lips are kissing my face, my cheeks, my forehead and my eyes as her hand slowly strokes my cock, guiding it to full erection. Her pussy pressed against my thigh, oozing juices from her lips, covering my skin. I close my eyes as she nibbles on my earlobes, surrendering ot the pleasure her hand and mouth bring me. My breathing slows down and deepens..

His cock is erecting in my hand, growing and twitching as I feel gushes of blood being pumped in, making it swell hard and thick. I feel his chest rise and fall as he relaxes and closes his eyes. Slowly I stroke up and down, rubbing the foreskin over the tip, sliding it down, exposing it. My nipples are aching, painfully sensitive as they sway through his chest hair, tickling me, sending chills down my spine. I start to trace the line of his body with my mouth, leaving kisses on his neck, shoulders and chest, moving down to his stomach, sliding my tongue through his navel, leaving it wet. My hand still steadily stroking his cock, grabbing him hard just below the tip, moving my hand down and realeasing, then sliding up. My thumb and index finger around his shaft, grabbing him tightly, my other fingers trailing along his cock and his balls as I move my hand up and down.
The tip glistening in the dimmed light of the bedroom, moist with our juices, precum oozing out eachtime i stroke up. Continuing stroking him, my mouth touches his thigh, just next to his scrotum, my wet lips leaving trails of saliva behind as my tongue trails up to his balls.

My hands holding her head, sliding to her neck and squeezing her muscles as she starts to suck on my balls. I open my thighs, giving her hand and face more room to move. She sucks my balls into her mouth, folding her tongue around them, moving them and sucking on them gently. I slowly rock my cock, pushing it against her hand as she still clenches it firmly. She grabs the base and lets me move it through her tight tunnel, her fingers gripping and releasing as i move up or down. Her mouth now on the base of my shaft, her lips sucked tight on my cock as she gives long kisses. Moving from the base slowly upwards, herr hand moves upwards as well, thumb sliding over the tip, rubbing it gently. Then she stops moving her hand as her lips near the top of my shaft. Her fingers wrapped around me just below the tip, she kisses the it. Her breath on the red, throbbing end, licking it with her tongue, her lips folding around it as she slides it between her lips.

I feel the vains in his cock throb, as I lick his precum from the crack, savoring the taste on my tongue, swirling it around in my mouth. I close my lips around it and slide my hand down his shaft, moving my mouth down over his tip, making sure my lips form an airtight seal. His body twitches as he is engulfed by my warm mouth, my tongue sliding over and around him. I take him in half way, slowly, holding his balls in my hand, squeezing them gently. He jumps, pushing his hips forward, pushing his cock deeper in me. I move my head up and quickly release the pressure on his balls, sucking in his cock as he sinks back into the bed. My hand on the soft part of his stomach, pushing him harder into the matrass.  I feel him arch his back and tense his abdomen, pushing his hips deeper into the bed, sliding out of my mouth a little. As I move my head down to take him deeper into my mouth, he releases the tention on his muscles and slides his cock deep into my mouth, his hips pushed up by the resistance of the bed. I gasp for air for a moment, but keep him deep in my mouth, tilting my head so I can look him in the eyes.

I have a big smile on my face as I see her look up, searching my eyes. My cock has disappeared in her mouth, the back of her throat grazing the tip of my cock, and she’s gazing at me, her eyes sparkling with desire. Her full lips are curled around my shaft, almost touching the base of my cock, her hand clenching my balls. I move my hand down to touch her, but she grabs it and places it on the bed. She grabs my legs and pushes them apart, opening me up, then cupping my balls with her hand again and moving them around with her fingers. Slowly she starts to bob her head up and down, taking my cock deep down her throat. Her lips tight around my shaft, her eyes fixed on mine, not letting go of me. I can’t hold back my moaning and a deep growl leaves my throat as she swallows my cock. Her slow, steady pace puts me in a trance, devoured by the warm and sensual feeling of her mouth around my cock. As I feel the desire, the pressure start to build, I urge myself to stop her, waiting, holding for a few moments more before I break her rythm and grab her shoulder.

I look up to him in surprise, I hadn’t found my rythm that long and was enjoying his cock in my mouth. I feel him tugging on my shoulder and let myself be pulled up next to him. He pushes against my shoulder and rolls me on my back, leaning over on one arm to kiss me. His hand sliding all over my body, searching, eager, touching me everywhere. I spread my legs as I feel his fingers push my thighs apart and let his hand slide up to my burning centre. I’m aching for his touch, his agile, long fingers touching my lips, my clit, penetrating me and massaging my insides. I lay my hand on top of his, keeping it over my pussy, pressing it against it before i release him and let his fingers wander over my sex. His lips plucking at my neck, sliding over my shoulders towards my breasts, sucking, tugging on my nipples with his mouth, getting them hard and achingly sensitive.
His fingers parting my lips, exposing my sex to his probing fingers, feeling one slide in, then two, then even three while his thumb slides over my clit, rubbing it gently. I spread my legs wide and grab my breasts, my nipples between my fingers, rolling them around, squeezing and rubbing, pulling and pushing. I feel his fingers enter me, slowly slide in then part from eachother and stretching my insides. His fingers are wriggling inside me, making me squirm and twitch under his body weight. My hips rock against his fingers unvolantarily, pushing them inside me deeper, folding my lips around them, holding them tight. A sudden shiver races through my body as I twitch inside, your fingers touching my g-spot, an orgasm quickly building inside me.

I feel her body tense up, gushes of cum drizzling from her lips as I finger her pussy, her hips thrashing hard against my hand, burrying my fingers in her. She’s panting, breathing hard and fast, her fingers grabbing her nipples, her body twitching, restless as she builds up her orgasm. Her legs spread wide, her eyes fixed on mine, I grab her thigh and plunge my fingers deeper and faster in her. Her body tenses up and start to shudder as the waves of her orgasm start as ripples, then grows into waves until it’s a flood taking over her body and flushing her with pleasure. I cry is thrusted from her throat, her cum gushes out as she shocks and shakes, overcome with pleasure...

To be continued...

: [1] 2 3 4  
« previous next »
: