*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Support
| |-+  Got any problems running AChat? (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  New Room Making AChat CRASH
« previous next »
: 1 [2]
: New Room Making AChat CRASH  ( 11258 )
Billy
: 59

« #15 : December 13, 2010, 05:36:34 AM »

Apollo, that makes 2 of us... Crashed to me too..

A girl invited me in her new room but the time i tried to get into, the achat program crashed.. :(

Most of the time i am using an acer aspire netbook with intel atom N450 processor, running windows 7 ultimate. I dont have  ANY problems so far running achat, but with the new room the game crashed...

I have also a desktop pc running windows 7 ultimate also, but i was not be able to test it there too...
Shianna
: 102

« #16 : December 13, 2010, 07:46:22 AM »

As long as my sexual appetite is housed from the rain, I'm fine with what ever form it takes.  :-*

Sexual experience can only be gained mutually.

Doesn't matter who gives and receives as long as they both enjoy it.
apollo13nut
: 262

« #17 : December 15, 2010, 06:12:55 AM »

I have a feeling the issue is NETBOOKS. However, I did find the best way to make it work.

First, uninstall ALL of AChat (For Windows 7, AFTER the uninstall finishes, go to C:\Users\Owner\AppData\Local and delete the AChat folder where Owner is your log in for Windows 7)

Download the FULL installer (or if you still have it run it!) DO NOT INSTALL THE HIGH DETAIL VERSION (at least on a netbook).

After the install completes, UNCHECK the "Launch AChat" box.

Go to C:\Users\Owner\AppData\Local\AChat and right click on the achat.exe file and click properties.

On the COMPATABILITY TAB, set it for XP SP3 and RUN AS ADMIN settings

Since doing this, the new room has worked fine for me

: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
: