*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Support
| |-+  Got any problems running AChat? (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  i can t login........
« previous next »
: [1]
: i can t login........  ( 4149 )
Vicky1982

« : December 29, 2010, 06:35:17 AM »

hi all  can you helpe me ....plz

I signed up as premium user the cancelled and unistalled. but it said I could still use achat for the next month so i reinstalled it and I cant log in. it says check your firewall settings or contact customer support. i even made another free account just to see if that would work and it didnt. Anyone else having these problems. How do you fix it?
my Windows has firewall, antivirus program  have firewall, and also router  have firewall , but all is Disabled.....
what can i do? Huh??
      he told me that  ((((((((((((( Almost the problem is a firewall; you say it's disabled. Did you make a restart of your computer after disabling the firewall & after uninstalling & after the reinstall?

Did you delete (after uninstalling) all the folders?

Can you use another computer/laptop to try?

My advice:
- Login to the homepage - does it work?
- Uninstall again
- Delete every folder with AChat
- Restart!!!
- Install (if possible, use another harddrive)
- check (I'm sure you do, but we have to try everything) your login-name and password  )))))))))))))))))   

i do every thing as you told me but i can t login in my achat client?HuhHuh??plz  help me

i do as you told me the 2 nd one;;....but not working
i don t tell you abdout my ip.......
i cant go to home page unliss i use a proxy ....without proxy i can t......i try to off the proxy or tak it on  when i login achat client but not working.............the message is chack your fairwall or user name and password uncorrect......what i can do know?
bobbler

« #1 : December 29, 2010, 11:39:25 AM »

hi vicky,

i have no idea what to tell you as far as fixing your problem goes

i will tell you one thing though...don't disable your firewalls. mine aren't set up to allow achat through & achat runs fine for me
Harley1956
: 42

Ride it like you stole it

« #2 : December 29, 2010, 12:00:19 PM »

Hello Vicky..

while in window explorer ..... you might try right clicking on the achat program file..... then on properties..... after that...... click on compatibility and make sure the OS you are using is checked.....

I had loading and log in problems earlier in the year and that solved the problem I was having.....

good luck!
TightFit74
: 2415

« #3 : December 29, 2010, 05:07:16 PM »

Hi Vicky,

welcome to the forum first.

what operating system do you use? Do you have windows 7? It should work. Like Bobbler said, never disable your firewall. but you can check wether AChat is allowed or not. If it is marked as 'risk' then you should allow the firewall to let AChat run. But since you said your firewall was disabled, it should run. What sounds strange to me is that you can't reach the AChat homepage, but you can post here...
I think you should uninstall, delete all folders, then download the program again and install. If it still gives a fault, contact support of achat via this site. Good luck and I hope it will work for you soon.

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
Lover
: 10350

« #4 : December 30, 2010, 11:01:56 AM »

It's ok to clisable a firewall for a moment to find out the problem. Disable and try. If it's not working, enable again.

: [1]  
« previous next »
: