*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Erotic Stories (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  New years party strip show
« previous next »
: 1 [2] 3
: New years party strip show  ( 25728 )
sinnnn
: 1379

« #15 : January 08, 2011, 09:16:01 PM »

Walking down the alley, hear loud clapping.  Sounds like someone is getting a standing ovation.  Curious, I walk over to the slightly open door and stick my head in.  Little dark, can't see a damn thing.  I know I shouldn't go in, but I really wanted to know what all the clapping is all about.  So dark I kept bumping into things, til hit something tall, thick and muscular. 
Someone grabs my arms "There you are, your late.  Hurry and get dressed, the crowd is starting to get out of hand"  and find myself thrust in a room full of half dressed woman.   They all turned to me, "Girl your costume is hanging over their"
Shaking my head back and forth, "Ummm I'm sorry you got the wrong girl"  before I could make it out the door they all grab me. 
(send out a new girl)
Now here I am bout to be pushed onto a stage.  When I took dancing lessons, I sure as hell wasn't planning for this.  Well at least I am dressed in a gangster outfit, maybe this won't be so bad after all.  Damn these heels are so high. 
"There you are" a pretty face is thrust into mines, quick kiss to my lips, "wait for me while I get my outfit on and we'll start." and she skips off to the back disappearing into the room.
Adera
: 3047

« #16 : January 09, 2011, 03:22:53 PM »

I step into the changing room "Hey, you have to dress fast the other girl is already ready", "Please do something about that hard-on, it won't go into your thong" and I can hear snickers from some of the girls in the changing room. "Ha ha ha, you could help me with it you know" sizing her up and down with a raized brow, but then I turn away from her "On second thoughts, maybe not".
Relaxing I soften and can easily tuck myself into the lacy thong.

I start dressing myself, almost jumping in excitement for the next number. I put on a garterbelt, fishnet stockings, my sexy striped ganster dress with lace insert on the hem, a short cute tie and a hat on my head. The dress is really short and shows lots of cleavage, the garter straps can easily be seen and the top of my stockings.

I step out of the changing room back to the new girl, a cigarette holder in my right hand. I put the holder between my red lips. Drawing on the cigarette I then puff some smoke on her while I take a better look at her hot outfit, smiling appreciatively at her. "You forgot the props" I hold out a cigarette holder for her, "Are there anyone on stage now? Oh right, there are cigars and gangster guns too if you rather want us to use those?" giggling alittle at the though of the old guns.
« : January 09, 2011, 03:32:39 PM Adera »
Lover
: 10350

« #17 : January 09, 2011, 03:39:21 PM »

The show was so hot, I had to leave to get more money. Now I'm coming back. Just in this moment, another very hot looking girl is coming on stage. Wow. This club really has fantastic dancers!

What a surprise ;D The first girl also comes back. Hmmmmm. Two dancers and one show? What are they gonna give us? I need a drink. To be prepared, I order three drinks. One for me, one for each girl.
I start to clap and whistle. Being sure, the crowd will applaud, too.

"Come on Ladies, start your show" I shout. Knowing this will be a great night, I move very close to the stage. Putting some dollars on it "There is much more for you" sending out a kiss and a big smile to both.

Adera

« #18 : January 10, 2011, 05:13:02 AM »

OOC: Lover, we can't be seen yet, we're still backstage. ::) :P
TightFit74
: 2415

« #19 : January 10, 2011, 08:20:54 AM »

A restless wave goes through the crowd. Looks like there will be another performance. Curious, excited I sit up straight, my eyes fixed on the curtains, hiding what's happening behind. I clap and shout, asking for more. If the next show is as exciting as the last one, I know i won't be going anywhere tonight. There are very beautiful and sexy girls here, it would be an outrage to miss it...

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
Lover

« #20 : January 10, 2011, 08:21:39 AM »

OOC: For how long do you wanna stay there? I already see you both on stage :P

Adera

« #21 : January 10, 2011, 10:39:02 AM »

OOC: They told us it was okay to take our time, they want to sell some drinks at the bar. :P
Lover

« #22 : January 10, 2011, 11:01:42 AM »

OOC: Lol :D  If you wait too long, we will be drunken!

Adera

« #23 : January 10, 2011, 11:46:51 AM »

OOC: hmm that is a problem, don't want you to relax too much. How am I supposed to spot any hard-ons then? :P
Bear
: 3856

« #24 : January 10, 2011, 05:38:57 PM »

OCC: If you are doing it right. hard ons shouldn't be a problem :P :P :-*

bobbler

« #25 : January 10, 2011, 10:35:27 PM »

I think Adera did an excellent job with her first dance routine...she put a lot of work into it...and I'm sure she will do just as good a job with her second
Adera

« #26 : January 11, 2011, 07:29:17 AM »

OOC: Thanks Bobby. :-* :-*

Ehehe hard-ons... just make sure you don't cum during our next number. ;) :P
Bear
: 3856

« #27 : January 11, 2011, 10:48:11 AM »

OOC: echoing bobbler very well  done indeed

I flag down a skimpily clad waitress,..order  a couple more drinks,  emphasizing additional ice in one...
« : January 11, 2011, 01:27:49 PM Bear »

sinnnn
: 1379

« #28 : January 11, 2011, 12:40:39 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cr4iBaz5ZAE

Nervous, hands shaking, someone hands me a glass of whiskey.  Down it in one go.  All the lights suddenly goes off and I am pushed out onto the stage.  Music starts and spotlight baths my body.  And I just let go, let the music take over my body.
 Grabbing my hat, I it let role down my shoulder, arm and into my hands.  Tossing it into the mad crowd.Gripping the pole I kick out, twirling senually down it, into a split. Circling, twisting, turning, I make the pole my own. (the music changeshttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TWucYbAp8Lk)   Feel  fingers dig into my hair, tightening,  pulling my head back for a deep kiss.  Its the cute girl again, her hand slowly moving its way up my stomach to by breasts.  Giving it hard yank, my shirt is tossed into the wild crowd.  Only wearing my pinstrip jacket, pants and heels, the cold pole pressed between my breast.  Her hips pressed against mines and we both began to move to the beat.  Dancing round the pole, teasing one another. :P
Adera

« #29 : January 11, 2011, 12:55:21 PM »

OOC: Damn, I can't see the first video in my country. Can anyone please tell me what song it is?
: 1 [2] 3  
« previous next »
: