*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Woman with man in AChat (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  New pose: Fisting (MF)
« previous next »
: 1 ... 3 4 [5]
: Thoughts on the Fisting pose?
Like   -15 (60%)
Dislike   -10 (40%)
: 20

: New pose: Fisting (MF)  ( 33999 )
TightFit74
: 2415

« #60 : February 13, 2011, 03:11:55 AM »

If I understand correctly from Janine's words, there must be a great deal to be agreed on before sub and dom start their play. Seems to be the hardest when you first meet. The more you get to know eachother the easier it gets. But ti seems to me, difficulties start when one party doesn't live up to the agreement and asks for something that might be over their own or the other's limit..
« : February 13, 2011, 12:56:24 PM TightFit74 »

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
Janine Dee
: 2541

« #61 : February 13, 2011, 12:29:24 PM »

I'm also careful not to buy my own hype Adera  ;). All modesty aside I'm good, very good, a natural even, but once I started that natural part of me was also ready to remind my ego that when I have another persons safety in my hands I can NOT take that lightly.

Where I am going is that I have a GREAT responsibility because I'm not the one that's been tied up, but that submissive has to communicate their wants and needs before, during and after. In many cases like during they can communicate by not communicating and I know I'm not truly hurting them, but it could be as simple as a muscle cramping after being bound. Unless I'm looking closely at the muscle in question I'm not going to realize it unless the submissive lets me know.

An example that didn't happen to me was a gay male Dominant with a new submissive. They were having a WONDERFUL session until the Dominant said "Take it like a man." The submissive had an abusive father, and their father said the exact same thing, and the submissive started panicking and needed to stop.

The Dominant stopped and immediately moved to aftercare.

What's perfect about that example is both parties fulfilled all their responsibilities and still managed to have a session go bad because they managed to hit an old poorly healed mental wound. The submissive didn't realize he could still be effected by that past event, and the Dominant didn't know there was a key phrase like that.

I once heard a submissive say it beautifully when he said that sometimes they don't realize a line got crossed until after a session ends entirely, but he also said that he considered it his responsibility to communicate the full event to his Mistress, and to know that she would never seek to truly harm him.

So for Tight, the agreement is vital, but as much in spirit as it is in letter.

In BDSM there are hard limits and soft limits. Sharing one of mine I would say a soft limit as a Domme would be breaking the skin... it just feels like starting down a bad path. However I watched another Domme whip a submissive as well as use a disposable scalpel to cut her (disposable for sanitary reasons, opened for the session and discarded after) and afterward the Domme honored me by letting me look at the injuries and it was like reading BDSM sheet music to tell light cuts versus the more scraped lines from the whipping.

Breath play however is a hard limit, because the epidermis heals much better then a brain deprived of oxygen ever will. In my mind breath play could mean PERMANENTLY damaging a submissive, BUT I had a sub who tried to press me on the issue, and she was so sure, and so trusting and so eager, I faltered, not for long, but I did, and then I stopped it myself.

As I see it it's not so much a matter of knowing each others roles, but knowing ones own, and finding another as strong and secure in theirs. 

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
Vaughan
: 2808

Reborn by her Master like larva to a Butterfly...

« #62 : March 20, 2021, 04:16:05 PM »

Pose Reviews score:
Do you think this pose is worth it?  Please rate –

1 Star.   - No. Hate it. Don’t bother – its rubbish.
2 Stars. - Yes. Didn’t like it much. Will buy it if I have A$ to waste.
3 Stars. - Yes. Liked it. Will use this occasionally but other poses need collecting first.
4 Stars. - Yes. Really liked it. Will use regular. A good add to my collection.
5 Stars. - Yes. Excellent. A must have. Will use this often.

Pose Review - 46. Fisting:

This is an extreme pose. It can be found in the "Using hands or dildo " Section of the in-game Achat Shopping Mall.

Men's Actions

1. Enjoy
2. Jerk off
3. Fondle own Ass
4. Finger in Asshole
5. Massage R breast
6. Grab leg
7. Strong movement (L Fisting while R heeling pussy)
8. Fondle own chest
9. Rub clit (with thumb)
10. Lick Pussy (while fisting – hot)
11. Fondle leg
12. Pull out   (Hot)
13. Kiss thigh
14, 15 & 16 Pleasure faces x 3

Women's Actions

1. Enjoy
2. Massage Breast
3. Rubs Clit
4. Foot on Chest
5. Watch the Man
6. Grab Hand
7. Grab Legs
8. Legs Up
9. Suck Finger
10. Pinch Nipples
11. Hip Circle
12. Pinch Nipple (His)
13. Leg on Shoulder
14, 15 & 16. Pleasure Face

This is an extreme pose. Used carefully, it can be a really hot and exciting pose. Fisting is never to be taken lightly though and if done wrongly it can hurt and disrespect the lady. RL experiences can well be bought into the moment then and into the VL play and spoil it. Personally I have used this on occasions when I know the lady quite well and have built up a trust with her. I would have liked a build up to the fist ...  1, 3, 5 finger pokes before the actual fisting and would also have liked a reassuring kiss action. It’s a great pose if used correctly. It’s worth having in your poses.  5 stars.

JessiCapri wrote “This pose was a bit outside of my comfort zone but I can say I have no regrets. Very Hot with the right partner but I guess the same can be said of any pose. I give this Five Stars.”

* * * * *  5 Stars. - Yes. Excellent. A must have. Will use as appropriate
« : March 20, 2021, 04:23:25 PM Vaughan »

Her kisses left something to be desired ... mmm ... the rest of her.
: 1 ... 3 4 [5]  
« previous next »
: