*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Woman with man in AChat (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Poll: New position "Handcuffed"
« previous next »
: [1] 2 3 4
: Is it worth buying it?
Yes   -22 (95.7%)
No   -1 (4.3%)
: 18

: Poll: New position "Handcuffed"  ( 32984 )
Adera
: 3047

« : January 24, 2011, 09:21:29 AM »

What does everyone think about this pose? The pose costs 199A$ and is for for both MF and MS.

I tried it out with the robot so I do only now the shemale side of it. I can kiss his chest, suck his cock, rub mine against his, kiss him and the regular faces.

I think the pose is really well done and could offer some really kinky times. I don't know how this pose is for MF but as an MS pose its really well done, they've considered us shemales having a cock of our own so its part of the play and in the kiss both our cocks are pressed in between us.
« : January 24, 2011, 09:23:23 AM Adera »
christinak

« #1 : January 24, 2011, 09:57:13 AM »

OMG, handcuffs!  I love it.  I can't wait for someone to help me try them on.   ;)
islandsun
: 1597

« #2 : January 24, 2011, 10:01:28 AM »

@ Adera you can really kiss his chest ? Damn i love kissing and licking a guys pecks  ! tugging gentle with my teeth ! ooohhhh I`m going shopping hehehe  !!!!!!
Bear
: 3856

« #3 : January 24, 2011, 10:56:30 AM »

Mmm Christy... ;)

honestly first impressions with this is disappointment,..tried only with the robot

Male Options limited:
Massage Breast
Tweak the nipples
Grab partners crotch
jerk off
choke,...interesting...
and slap face
a couple of faces

Uncertain what the female side offers,...hopefully one of you will fill in the blanks,...I'll wait for my judgment until I get an opportunity to explore this a bit more

christinak

« #4 : January 24, 2011, 11:21:44 AM »

@Bear
 Female options are:
Shaking head (as if to say "oh no, please don't")
Kiss (mouth)
Kiss (chest)
Suck dick
Rub clit (on man's cock)
Faces

Sorry to hear the man's options are so limited, but I still think this is very sexy.  Can't wait to try it out for real.   ;)
Adera

« #5 : January 24, 2011, 02:19:27 PM »

I forgot about the shaking head thing but I have that one too.
Bear
: 3856

« #6 : January 24, 2011, 02:25:24 PM »

*Trembling*,...well with a real body,...definitely spices things up,... :P

Again I repeat good pose,..but damn,...IT COULD HAVE BEEN SO MUCH MORE...

Perhaps if they release the reverse obediance option I'll be more satisfied...

islandsun
: 1597

« #7 : January 24, 2011, 02:54:04 PM »

I`m laffin I look like a chicken picking at his chest  !  The rest is  GOOD !  miss  the licking ,kiss  and sucking pecks .And still perfer tying him up , you  know leggs  spead eagle  at the end of the bed his arms at the head board  thats control  ! ;D make him SCREAM !    LOL
Adera

« #8 : January 24, 2011, 03:49:04 PM »

I like that they made one option different for shemales and females... I think its kinda sexy rubbing my dicky against a real cock. :P

@Sunny
Your giving me such hot images. :P
I want him like that, with cock ring and then I'm going to ride his cock real good. It would be great if the cock ring could be taken off easily somehow, so when I've got him inside me and I'm about to cum I can just take it off of him and feel him explode inside me.
Urban
: 329

« #9 : January 24, 2011, 03:53:13 PM »

Too bad the slap is a loop animation  :-\. Like the spanking i would have prefer one strike then be able to rub the hurting part.

" hoooo poor baby it's hurting ? No ? really ! PAFFFF ! and now ?"  ;D

maybe an improvement to do : be able to choose between loop/single action .
Janine Dee
: 2541

« #10 : January 24, 2011, 05:52:45 PM »

Two BDSM positions and neither has yet to be switched to FF! Yes I'm still not cool with slapping, but that's something I picked up when I was learning to be a Domme, but damn it I am starting to get pissed! Not really pissed, but I want some more FF BDSM!

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
TightFit74
: 2415

« #11 : January 24, 2011, 06:27:39 PM »

I must say, not including slapping the face, really not my thing, I like the poses although indeed they are limited.. I would have liked to see bending her over, slapping her butt (more my thing..lol), or rubbing your cock against her ass. Only did a quick trial with robot girl, but would love to try it with the right person, in the right mood... :)

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
caramelcups
: 37

« #12 : January 24, 2011, 06:31:13 PM »

Well I am happy to see the cuffs finally come out, even if the attempt is a little on the lame side. I want some slapping but not on the butt with a open hand.... I want across the face with somethingelse
TightFit74
: 2415

« #13 : January 24, 2011, 06:40:26 PM »

a little variation to a poem i wrote before... ;)

Flaming eyes...

Fiercly flaming, firy eyes
Look at you, no disguise

Lips are dry, yearning, longing
Trembling body, shaking, soaring

Pinch me, bite me, slap me right
Make me suffer through the night

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
Unhealer
: 560

MSN Messenger - the.versifier@gmail.com
« #14 : January 24, 2011, 06:41:56 PM »

MF and MS are actually a little different, like in most of the old duplicates they just took out anything involving the vag. (not as bad as other game where they didnt take stuff out and it just gave you nightmares) but this time they made it so the 2 actions where organs are effected different
: [1] 2 3 4  
« previous next »
: