*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Woman with man in AChat (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Poll: New position "Handcuffed"
« previous next »
: 1 [2] 3 4
: Is it worth buying it?
Yes   -22 (95.7%)
No   -1 (4.3%)
: 18

: Poll: New position "Handcuffed"  ( 32960 )
Adera
: 3047

« #15 : January 24, 2011, 06:46:14 PM »

I don't really like the slapping and I'm not sure about the choking... maybe, depends.

@Janine: I really hope you get BDSM for FF, then I might get it for SF. I think a female or shemale mistress have a more alluring power than a male master, I guess its because I think they show a more obvious strength of character and personality than just raw dominant strength. But that's just at first glance, what the master/mistress says and does is usually the most important thing to judge them after.

@Tight: nice poem. :)

@Unhealer: yes, that's what I really like about this pose. I think they've listened to what people thought about the SS, SF and FF poses where things was just silly for FF and made them better. To me it seems like they learned something from it and I like that.
Lover
: 10350

« #16 : January 25, 2011, 01:36:10 AM »

Touching the breast, kissing and gettint the blowjob are great. The slapping and choking seems to me a bit violent, but I'm not familiar with SM.I think this can be used in some nice kind or rp.

Unhealer
: 560

MSN Messenger - the.versifier@gmail.com
« #17 : January 25, 2011, 01:41:28 AM »

SM is the same as FM but the "rubbing" is a little different
Lover

« #18 : January 25, 2011, 01:54:44 AM »

Sorry, didn't mean Shemale with SM. Was talking about the harder style of sex.

Bear
: 3856

« #19 : January 25, 2011, 02:15:38 AM »

Caramelcups...exactly,...that is something IMO that would be a nice option,..leaning into the more into the rawer side of actions,...but I can find a place for that... :P

Adera

« #20 : January 25, 2011, 06:29:30 AM »

Hmm a cock slapping across the face? If that's what you mean Caramel, I didn't connect to that at first... I though about paddles and stuff. ::)

Well a cock slap is fine, kinda sexy. :P
islandsun
: 1597

« #21 : January 25, 2011, 07:40:51 AM »

@ Adera..................... hahaha beating a guy`s stick ! I don`t get off !  slap my ass mmmmmmmmm hehee
Bear
: 3856

« #22 : January 25, 2011, 10:08:17 AM »

uh,..sunny, not certain if you caught the meaning. She means the guys cock slapping against your cheek,...he he he,...either one :P

islandsun
: 1597

« #23 : January 25, 2011, 10:57:03 AM »

hehehe  oops  ! Got it !
Janine Dee
: 2541

« #24 : January 25, 2011, 11:09:30 AM »

Actually I could probably be okay with choking on here. The big problem is that in flesh and blood BDSM an "Oops!" is a matter of when, not if, and an "Oops!" when dealing with a persons breathing can be bad.

That said I still did some light work with a submissive who REALLY wanted me to, and I didn't mind it/was still able to get comfortably to Top Space. It was just a bit more nerve wracking then the types of play I'm used to.

Avatars however can't have an "Oops!" so who knows.

Of course this requires AChat to make the FF versions.  :P

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
Adera

« #25 : January 25, 2011, 11:36:23 AM »

I wound be fine with choking if it was more the act of it rather than real choking. A light slap on the cheek would be fine too as long as it was light. But if things got too rough with slapping and verbal abuse I would start crying.

I for one thinks/hopes it will come for FF, FS and SS and with the same nice touch of differences as between the MF and MS poses.
Lover

« #26 : January 25, 2011, 05:05:27 PM »

First of all, give this to everyone - FF, FS, SS, FM. And I am sure, there are some people who do like more the soft choking (and nipple playing and all the rest) and some who do like more the harder variation. There is enough room for actions, so why not giving the complete bandwith? Just an idea...

Urban
: 329

« #27 : January 25, 2011, 05:40:53 PM »

Touching the breast, kissing and gettint the blowjob are great. The slapping and choking seems to me a bit violent, but I'm not familiar with SM.I think this can be used in some nice kind or rp.

slapping or choking does not necessery mean you are beating her/him or try a full "strangulation". Imagine just a kind of "heavy touch" for the slap and neck grab for the chok
Urban
: 329

« #28 : January 25, 2011, 05:48:16 PM »

Hmm a cock slapping across the face? If that's what you mean Caramel, I didn't connect to that at first... I though about paddles and stuff. ::)

Well a cock slap is fine, kinda sexy. :P

tongue spread to beg for a candy could be cool  :P
Janine Dee
: 2541

« #29 : January 26, 2011, 01:46:45 AM »

Adera sweetie, that's just part of the range. I am a Mistress that works more with sensation. *I* get uncomfortable if the submissive seems in true distress, but there are Dominants and submissives that don't really get off unless they go to that edge.

And if you think about it one can understand why some might want to go there. Even at the more sensation based level the bodies fight or flight response IS triggered, and that does produce a cocktail of adrenaline, endorphins and other neurotransmitters that can be an amazing rush.

Even just a good cry can be sort of cathartic, and for some play sessions that catharsis is the point.
« : January 26, 2011, 01:51:21 AM Janine Dee »

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
: 1 [2] 3 4  
« previous next »
: