*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Woman with man in AChat (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Poll: New position "Handcuffed"
« previous next »
: 1 2 [3] 4
: Is it worth buying it?
Yes   -22 (95.7%)
No   -1 (4.3%)
: 18

: Poll: New position "Handcuffed"  ( 33061 )
Adera
: 3047

« #30 : January 26, 2011, 03:01:11 AM »

Yeah, though I don't like that personally. I find the dom/sub play you describing far better and I understand the necessity of the more down to earth tedious ground rules that should be set up before playing.
knickerless
: 10

ICQ Messenger - 489519085 MSN Messenger - knickerless_spacegirl@hotmail.com
« #31 : January 26, 2011, 03:22:03 AM »

I'd have loved a little more cruelty like slapping, caning or whipping my breasts. It's not something I'd allow in real life but the fantasy could be exciting.
Bear
: 3856

« #32 : January 26, 2011, 04:55:49 AM »

Best part of the fantasy world is the ability to push extremes not lived in life.

The neck grasp,...choke hold,..can lend some excitement,..intensity to a moment...too bad it isn't included in more of the poses.

Not one myself for striking,..but that's a matter of play style...

islandsun
: 1597

« #33 : January 26, 2011, 07:09:09 AM »

Riding on top of my partner , and just before we  climax together ! he holds my head firmly , forcing me to stare into his eyes !instead of throwing my head back arching my back !    oh and small slaps on tha ass doggie style in the heat of the moment  is ok w me !   Or him on top he`s pinning my arms down above my haed w 1 arm and his other hand holding my chin again forcing me to stare into his eyes as we near  climax ( with that certain grinn on his face that says your mine ) Phew hot ! hahahaha
« : January 26, 2011, 10:28:01 AM islandsun »
christinak

« #34 : January 26, 2011, 08:03:58 AM »

The brutality of this pose aside, I really like initial idea behind it.  To be confined by one's lover and to be held there and made to please him/her.  It's very erotic and sexy as far as Im concerned.  Yes, I can do without the slapping and the choking, but the overall pose is a good one IMO.
Bear

« #35 : January 26, 2011, 11:03:47 AM »

Christy I think that is the issue I have with this pose is that it appears oriented towards the brutal side of restraint. Bondage can be sensual,

A hand clasping the neck,..in light massage while lips  and tongue explore can signal a powerful message. As much as being tied to the bed, (a pose I would like to see them develop)  it simply represents a powerless situation,..subject to my whims. I don't get that sensual feel from the actions of this pose. But the image there is enough,...I can weave the rest from that starting point.

Janine Dee
: 2541

« #36 : January 26, 2011, 12:04:58 PM »

Heck, the simple truth is that ALL positions should be a starting point in one way or another. If their not then your not getting into what you are doing.

And I for one want them to implement biting. Not hard enough to draw blood, maybe hard enough to leave a mark, but that's not required. I like biting, I like getting bit, and I would really enjoy the avatars being able to reflect that.

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
Adera

« #37 : January 26, 2011, 01:16:14 PM »

That's why it feels like your jumping right into the action without a clothed foreplay pose for SS, SF and FF. Without it the start seems a bit awkward.

Hmm biting now that's something I like and using my nails. :P
Janine Dee
: 2541

« #38 : January 26, 2011, 04:04:46 PM »

Nails aren't as big for me because biting is using your mouth, it feels more intimate. Though intimate in a rougher sort of way.  ;D

And yes clothed foreplay will be wonderful if it ever comes to be, but considering how long naked foreplay took...

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
Adera

« #39 : January 26, 2011, 05:19:39 PM »

I think the nails are fun when getting fucked, if the guy likes it that is. Nibbling and biting naughtily is more fun when your exploring each other and play around. :P
Lover
: 10350

« #40 : January 26, 2011, 05:43:14 PM »

Depends how deep the nails are inside my skin ;)

Unhealer
: 560

MSN Messenger - the.versifier@gmail.com
« #41 : January 27, 2011, 02:11:38 AM »

I like when the nails break the skin on my shoulders aha
Bear

« #42 : January 27, 2011, 10:04:20 AM »

wonder if they could give us a scratch laced back instead of tats'...

islandsun
: 1597

« #43 : January 27, 2011, 10:13:11 AM »

@ Unhealer     ....... > NOTE<  to self never tell Unhealer to bite me ! LOL
Unhealer
: 560

MSN Messenger - the.versifier@gmail.com
« #44 : January 27, 2011, 10:29:25 AM »

haha well not anywhere visible, ive been know to leave some serious hickeys
: 1 2 [3] 4  
« previous next »
: