*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  New position ideas
« previous next »
: 1 [2]
: New position ideas  ( 13395 )
Bear
: 3856

« #15 : January 11, 2011, 10:37:58 AM »

Such a quiet minority I doubt that...shemale as the sub perhaps seems the next logical extension,....what will be interesting will be how they handle the female version, whether this gets extended into the 3some variations.

Lover
: 10350

« #16 : January 11, 2011, 01:25:11 PM »

Don't forget FF! I tell this to you and to the A-Team ;)

islandsun
: 1597

« #17 : January 16, 2011, 09:29:51 AM »

Laying on the edge of the bed , my partner standing , me sucking him  , while I m playing w myself >dildo  < and he fondling and pinching my nipples    ;D is this worded right   ?
« : January 22, 2011, 03:25:21 PM islandsun »
islandsun
: 1597

« #18 : January 22, 2011, 07:42:50 AM »

Hmm  Hey you Tech Team my pose ideal is way better then the fisting one ! ;D
Superman777
: 7

« #19 : January 22, 2011, 06:27:29 PM »

MF pose ideas....

1) Girl lying flat on her stomach, guy enters from behind between her ass cheeks  while straddling her legs

2) Guy standing up and holding a girl off the ground with his hands under her thighs as she rides him with her arms around his neck

3) Cowgirl/ reverse Cowgirl, only with the girl squatting (instead of sitting) with her legs bent,  sort of like the female dom. pose, but this time the guy can be dom.

4) A striptease set of poses might be nice

5) Lap dance Pose

6) A better missionary pose, the one on the game just doesnt cut it for me. anybody else think this?

7) The ability to finger a girl while you are inside her, for either hole

8) The ability for her to touch/ stimulate  a guy's dick  while hes inside her

9) more interaction with the girls breasts for the guy while in poses, suckiing, biting, etc...

10) A pose where a guy can both eat out a girl and finger her at the same time

11) Another Titjob pose, but with more teasing options

For mff i had a couple ideas:

1) Both girls lay on bed making out and playing with each other while the guy can alternate taking both of them from behind and can also do forplay on one while he fucks the other, or forplay on both at the same time

2) both girls on the bed on their stomachs / or on their knees ,  giving a blowjob and/or handjob at the same time.

3)  One girl teasing the guys dick as he enters the other girl as she lies on her back

One last thing.... i know its probably a lot to ask, but i would love to see some segways from pose to pose.  some better transitions.  This is probably a lot to ask for but i thought i'd put it out there for further discussion.

Please feel free to respond to any ideas i have listed above, or to introduce new ones or derivatives of some of the ones ive mentioned.

Thanks.
Cassydii
: 1

« #20 : January 23, 2011, 03:49:54 AM »

FFM
- Both girls giving the guy a hand/blow job, cock worshipping in general
- Girls in 69 and he fucks them in doggy
- Guy on bottom in 69 with a girl while 2nd girl uses a strap-on on the girl
- Guy on bottom fucking a pussy and 2nd girl does 1st girls butt
- Also with the cock worship, both girls on their knees and he gives them a facial

I know this would never happy due to the work that would have to be put into it. But what about jelly wrestling with FFM. He would beable to eat the jelly off both girls or watch them clean themselves up.

Other types of scenes that would be pretty cool. Would be a few BD scenes. Like adding a whip or cane, or tieing the sub up to take full advantage of their body.

Anyways, thats my two cents worth for now.
Cassydii
Trekmanalpha
: 114

Fortune Favors the Bold...

MSN Messenger - trekmanalpha@hotmail.com
« #21 : January 23, 2011, 04:08:42 AM »

CUDDLING POSES! I wanna hold and kiss my partner, not just fuck her.
Lying down cuddling
SLOW DANCING
More neck kissing
More licking
etc.

Looking...

Where are all the wonderful, romantic, loving, caring, dedicated, loyal, sensual, vocal, long hair'd, well dressed, beautiful, sexy women at?

Cause It'd be an honor to have you on my arm... forever.
movieman
: 6

« #22 : January 25, 2011, 05:45:55 PM »

@Trekmanalpha Agreed.  More non-sex poses with hugging & cuddling in standing and laying poses.  More kissing poses.  More kissing option in existing poses.
Urban
: 329

« #23 : January 25, 2011, 05:53:18 PM »

- body/body
- sandwitch
- twisting

Totaly agree with the licking, rubing, pinch, kiss.....

Pausing the action or anything what make it less "mechanical" and give you some time to write nasty things  ;)
Unhealer
: 560

MSN Messenger - the.versifier@gmail.com
« #24 : January 27, 2011, 02:20:58 AM »

a-team, google "lotus position"
Bear

« #25 : January 27, 2011, 10:00:11 AM »

Bingo, Unhealer...I've been begging for that for a long time 8)

Unhealer

« #26 : January 27, 2011, 10:25:32 AM »

I lost my virginity in that one... well some variation of it I dunno
Bear

« #27 : January 27, 2011, 10:38:30 AM »

Grins,... 8)

Love the position,...at least with one of the options of the deep penetration pose one can weave a close approximation of it.

Unhealer

« #28 : January 27, 2011, 11:24:46 AM »

it wont look as good if they do it though... they dont understand white guy tantra even ... seriously, no kissing in a fucking foreplay position, liek 5 positions without kissing until they bring in this handcuff one with it... what the fuck, i mean the opposite end of the sexual spectrum so to speak
poorly punctuated rant over
: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
: