*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Erotic Stories (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  A tale of erotic fantasy OOC
« previous next »
: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23
: A tale of erotic fantasy OOC  ( 163752 )
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #315 : September 04, 2014, 01:04:42 AM »

Over thinking,  men ?  Narrr

Please post, we are all waiting.  :-*

Hope all are getting the help and assistance in the quake effected area. Thoughts to all those effected and things get back to normal and a semblance of order soon.

It's the aroma of hot honey, it sets the gagging action into full drive. Not a pretty sight lol.

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #316 : September 04, 2014, 01:18:25 AM »

I know what it mean to live in an area after a quake, there was one here in 1997 and for months there were small others. Wish the things are going to be settled soon in your area and everyone get the help they needed.

Now, back to the tale.............as you probably seen, i've posted the extra chapter about the Lycans in my chronicles and i'm planning to write more of them till i reach the event i'm planning and where they are involved begin. Anyway, i hope it may fit here too......
« : September 05, 2014, 02:22:30 AM hentaiboy69 »

Bear
: 3856

« #317 : September 30, 2014, 03:23:56 PM »

Many thanks to Brandy for giving me some input and nudge of how to sew these passages I have been  trying to hammer out over the past few weeks.

Hope you all enjoy it as the story plods forward.

The question now is should I plop them all in front of you or let them trinkle out day by day?

Decisions...  decisions
« : September 30, 2014, 03:25:37 PM Bear »

Brandybee

« #318 : September 30, 2014, 04:22:25 PM »

Glad to see some new episodes being posted. Glad to help.

I vote one a day.   I need to get writing on my own story as well, will inspire to do so

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
hentaiboy69

« #319 : October 01, 2014, 01:46:49 AM »

I'm happy to see you two active here, too bad Janine, Adera and Tight are away from forum and can do the same! Now we need just Lover and the team is complete!

Stone
: 1842

« #320 : October 01, 2014, 11:45:21 AM »

It would be lovely if you all returned.

However, I am enjoying all the episodes posted so far and am looking forward to the future posts. Please keep them coming. I am hooked.

Thank you to all three of you for continuing the stories.

ItsAmy123
: 705

*Go Beyond The Reason To Love*

« #321 : October 04, 2014, 08:34:20 PM »

Just gotten to reading this topic and I can honestly say that I'm hooked.

Simply an amazing read and all the authors that have contributed and continue to contribute are evidently immensely talented.

I especially loved reading Brandy and Bear's recent contributions. The way Brandy describes her and Lamar's intimate moments is so precisely detailed and described, which made the whole scenario very exciting to read. And that one post where Brandy ends off by simply saying "Werewolves", I rushed to the next post because I was so enthralled in anticipating what was going to happen next.

Similarly, Bear is doing an excellent job with the detail and cliffhangers at the end of his posts. Can't wait to read the next post and see how things play out with Autumn, with the "beast" being free from shackles and all ;D

Bear

« #322 : October 05, 2014, 05:44:13 PM »

Thanks amy,... good to know that not all the views just are peeps clearing the unread message thread.

I agree though, Brandy sets the standard, she is an amazing writer.

ItsAmy123

« #323 : October 05, 2014, 06:20:06 PM »

While that is true, I personally think you shouldn't underestimate your own talent as a writer.

It's safe to say that you are one of the forum's original, creative, imaginative & detailed writers that has opened the door for the many others that have followed.

Your recent posts in the erotic tale topic have been a captivating read so far & I can't wait to read more, so please keep 'em coming! xx

Brandybee

« #324 : October 06, 2014, 01:50:32 AM »

Me too Amy.   I hope all the writers here consider entering our little contest.

Forum Home Page > Announcements > Forum News  > Erotic Story Contest 8 -  Cheating / Infidelity. OPEN FOR SUBMISSIONS TILL MON 30 NOV 2014. 
http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,3352.0.html 

Forum Home Page > Organizations & Events > Contests  > EROTIC STORY CONTEST RULES. http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,2509.0.html

HB's  is good too and part of this fantasy story.

Dragon's chronicles.
http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,3256.0.html

hentaiboy69

« #325 : October 06, 2014, 03:03:41 AM »

Glad to see Bear posting here now more than before and thankds to Ami for the nice words about his work. And a big kiss to Brandy for remind to my Chronicles and for all the help she gave me in past (and she will give me in the future!)

I'm a bit stuck with writing at the moment, but hope i can go back to my story soon......veeeeery soon!

And last but don't least: to all the forum users, continue to support us with this tale, we need it! thanks you a lot!

Bear

« #326 : October 06, 2014, 09:01:05 PM »

Perhaps its time to be not so predictable  ::)

ItsAmy123

« #327 : October 06, 2014, 11:37:51 PM »

My reaction after reading the newest post by Bear in the erotic tale topic:

& can I just say... Wowza! What a great plot twist!

« : October 06, 2014, 11:46:39 PM ItsAmy123 »

Stone
: 1842

« #328 : October 16, 2014, 03:47:17 PM »

All of the three writers are  brilliant.

Please post more soon.  Its so exciting.

Bear

« #329 : October 16, 2014, 05:27:17 PM »

more coming... as I said I am writing a whole new version of the story just for achat... yeah its raw, and grammatically imperfect, but you'll get a story which I hope holds the interest. Hang tight this gets even more of a twisted tale...

: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23  
« previous next »
: