*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Off-Topic
| |-+  Quizz, Fav TV, Fav Music, Fav Films, Books... (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Queen's Blade
« previous next »
: [1]
: Queen's Blade  ( 3561 )
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« : February 10, 2012, 05:07:27 AM »

I know, i kwon.....re-reading old post make me wanna share this for Janine: we was talking about it whit medjay in an OT (strange!) about anime in the Working Girl tread.

This is a small (not so small) part of one of the last special released recently: Alleyne camp training (not the real title)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5oMHsCOovk&feature=related

Plus, looking at some new MMO i had found this one:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MuNaN-zgJiA&feature=related
hot chicks for all! after all, it's rated like adult MMO......
« : February 10, 2012, 05:14:36 AM hentaiboy69 »

Janine Dee
: 2541

« #1 : February 10, 2012, 07:22:36 AM »

Okay, as far as the first link with the voice in Japanese and the subtitles in what I'm guessing was Italian I was able to not understand in two languages.  ;) While the animation was certainly well done I couldn't help but feel they were trying TOO hard for the T&A. I mean the camera angles quickly grew rather gratuitous. Not VULGAR, but enough that I was left with the feeling it was one of those stories where the story was just an excuse to get as much jiggle on camera as possible.

The game demo looked alright though.

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #2 : February 10, 2012, 07:30:28 AM »

Sorry for the sub, i don't had watched it.......and yes, basically this special is more a fanservice then a real story.

medjai
: 415

« #3 : February 10, 2012, 07:44:58 AM »

I still think you're gonna like ti Janine, give it a shot  ;)
: [1]  
« previous next »
: