*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Shower Room
« previous next »
: [1]
: Shower Room  ( 3446 )
gigimey
: 6

« : April 27, 2013, 12:00:41 PM »

Hey,
I think here are a lot of different options to have a lot of fun. But I think a bit more fun can reached with the option to have sex under the shower. What I mean is a new pose, where both stand under a shower with different things to do, like every pose have them.
So what do you think about it, is it possible?
gigimey
: 6

« #1 : April 28, 2013, 10:39:21 AM »

Hey,
I think i choose the wrong topic. What i mean is a pose and not a room, so the forum you mentioned is not the rigth one for this idea.
Lover
: 10350

« #2 : April 28, 2013, 04:06:49 PM »

We have one board with polls and suggestions for new poses

http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/board,29.0.html
Adult Game AChat > Discussions about AChat > Polls

Perhaps you want to add your idea to Collecting ideas for...poses, so we will add them to the next poll.
jcm gave the room link as we need a shower for your idea. The bathroom idea has won the last poll so we need some hot poses if we get this room ;)

Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #3 : April 28, 2013, 04:09:01 PM »

For a shower pose , you can propose your own in the polls section , do a little description , propose the moves for each partner , and hope that it will be realized  :)

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
: [1]  
« previous next »
: