*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  New Body Customization
« previous next »
: 1 2 [3]
: New Body Customization  ( 19036 )
Marilyn
: 3771

« #30 : August 29, 2012, 10:28:10 AM »

I live near a beach and i love it, love the sun! Sunbaths are a must for me! And always with tan lines, not big tan lines though. Just a small bikini tan marks and always at the same spots or you'll end with tons of diff shading marks :).

My alley: http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,1884.0.html
Lover
: 10350

« #31 : August 30, 2012, 05:09:03 AM »

I'm more the white shark then brown chocolate and don't get too dark if i lay in the sun... what i don't do usually as i have to do something... swimming, sports in general...

But i support you girls! Would love to see those small tan lines on your bodies ;)

Adera
: 3047

« #32 : August 30, 2012, 05:21:29 AM »

Tan lines would be nice, though in my case that's more often than not burn lines. ::)
bluedenim
: 3007

« #33 : August 30, 2012, 01:44:38 PM »

I was meaning on AChat! lol!

Redheads like me don't tan...... I go lobster or burn!

I love to be dominated, my mission is to serve .
Adera
: 3047

« #34 : August 30, 2012, 04:24:58 PM »

Oh I figured that, just saying. :P

Irl I have to work hard if I want a nice tan.
Azrielle
: 262

NSPD - Retired

« #35 : September 03, 2012, 08:49:08 PM »

I was meaning on AChat! lol!

Redheads like me don't tan...... I go lobster or burn!

Hee hee hee... I hear ya Sis! Us redheads do get the short end of the stick when it comes to the sun. Between having to slather on sunblock 4000, and risk more freckles than I already have? What's the point? My first tan of the year always ends with me whimpering and crying in a bathtub of cold water with baking soda. Personally, I just can not see myself looking sexy on the beach covered in a paste of oatmeal and raw egg whites.  Then of course there is always Witch Hazel (a genus of flowering plants in the Family Hamamelidaceae).

... And don't laugh, these sunblock remedies actually work! (but not sexy at all). LOLZ.

Az.
« : September 03, 2012, 08:52:55 PM Azrielle »

Coming Soon to a Shop Near You! Mwah!
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #36 : September 05, 2012, 04:08:07 AM »

A point about hairstyle.......i wonder why for every style we can not have more colour. i mean, for one of them we have at max three colour scheme.
more we have, more different avatar we can see!

Hope it can be done soon.....some hairstyle a nice, but there isn't the colour i'd like.

: 1 2 [3]  
« previous next »
: