*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Support
| |-+  Got any problems running AChat? (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Premium no star?
« previous next »
: [1]
: Premium no star?  ( 3759 )
Concerto

« : October 17, 2013, 07:20:18 AM »

Not sure where to post it..

It's not really a problem and doesn't bother me too much but I just came across something intriguing.

Just approached by someone who has an uploaded piccy, his city says "premium" but he has no blue star.

How is that possible?

In order to upload a piccy you must have money which, if you are male, comes from buying a sub (at least) and, having bought a sub, your blue star lasts for ever. Or, am I missing something?
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #1 : October 17, 2013, 07:39:39 AM »

there is the chance he's prem is out, maybe......in the worst scenario, he hack AChat to put that screen on! but in the secon case, we can't proov it easily, soooo....

Let's wait for Lover, maybe haca help you more then me,. Concerto!

Lover
: 10350

« #2 : October 17, 2013, 10:42:52 AM »

You gave to be prem and the money for uploading pics has to be real money, not a gift.
Girls and shemales always keep the blue star. Men keep it, as long as they still have A$, even without valid subscription. Perhaps he was prem, now is free and has 0 A$  on his account.

Concerto

« #3 : October 17, 2013, 12:16:18 PM »

Oh, you learn something new every day. The wonderful world of Achat.
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #4 : October 17, 2013, 01:37:55 PM »

Concerto, you forget "misterious".......cause we have to admoit it.....ACht is full of mistery!

: [1]  
« previous next »
: