*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Organizations & Events
| |-+  Introduce yourself (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Hello from Germany
« previous next »
: [1]
: Hello from Germany  ( 3910 )
s00hr7
: 3

« : July 25, 2013, 05:12:28 AM »

Hello everybody!

My name is Marita, 42 years old from Stuttgart, Germany. And I'm new to this wonderful community :)
I'm here for about 3 days and already made some experiences. Right now, I'm still in my experimental phase ;)

I really love roleplaying! I fills the empty body of pure mechanical sex with a soul. And I'm always interested in new ideas, that will maybe turn me on ;) Beside of that, of course I like sex! In nearly every possible position. And I already learned some new position here, that I'm curious to try out in reality :)

I don't really know what to tell you more about me. But don't hesitate to ask! I'm an open and talkative person!

So, let's see were this all leads to!
Regards,
Marita
Lover
: 10350

« #1 : July 25, 2013, 06:14:59 AM »

Welcome Marita :)

You have found the right place of AChat - and the best - the forum. Our little community is funny, full of ideas and suggestions and sometimes crazy too.
Brandy has given a few links. Look at them and to all other topics too. If you are interested, post a comment or start a new topic.
We have polls for new rooms, poses, accessories.. and also collect new ideas.

Schick mir eine pm mit deinem Geburtstag, nur Tag und Monat, damit wir dir gratulieren können. Wie du eine pm schickst, kannst du hier lesen http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,1405.0.html

And now have fun :)
« : July 25, 2013, 06:33:31 AM Lover »

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #2 : July 25, 2013, 06:30:13 AM »

Hello s00hr7 -  Marita

Glad you found  us here and another big welcome.

I hope you do translate some of your stories from German to English.  I know there are a few story fans here, always ready for new stories.

I have already given you the erotic story contest topics, it's worth you looking - just for a story submission you get A$600. More if you are voted in the top 3  ;D

Take a look around and post more of your ideas and views,  I look forward to reading more of you.

Come for a drink in the AB&G  , first drink is on the house and there's a new band playing -  The Cocks & Roses.   :P

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
mrsexlover
: 4985

« #3 : July 25, 2013, 08:39:55 AM »

A big welcome to this crazy town Marita  :D

I'm sure you are going to like your stay with us here

mrsexlover, loving all girls, any shape,size or color

Come and join the chat at the town sqaure http://achatsquare.chatango.com
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #4 : July 25, 2013, 08:58:59 AM »

Welcome Marita :)

You have found the right place of AChat - and the best - the forum. Our little community is funny, full of ideas and suggestions and sometimes crazy too.
Brandy has given a few links. Look at them and to all other topics too. If you are interested, post a comment or start a new topic.
We have polls for new rooms, poses, accessories.. and also collect new ideas.

Schick mir eine pm mit deinem Geburtstag, nur Tag und Monat, damit wir dir gratulieren können. Wie du eine pm schickst, kannst du hier lesen http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,1405.0.html

And now have fun :)

Hello s00hr7 -  Marita

Glad you found  us here and another big welcome.

I hope you do translate some of your stories from German to English.  I know there are a few story fans here, always ready for new stories.

I have already given you the erotic story contest topics, it's worth you looking - just for a story submission you get A$600. More if you are voted in the top 3  ;D

Take a look around and post more of your ideas and views,  I look forward to reading more of you.

Come for a drink in the AB&G  , first drink is on the house and there's a new band playing -  The Cocks & Roses.   :P

Geez, they always blabbing around a lot, specially Brandy! but don't worry, Marita, they are better then how they looks.....just have to get used to them!

On the other side, they are right....this is the best place of AChat and i'll join to the big, warm wellcome! have fun, read, laugh......everything you like.....but don't forget to don't do it alone! this big family always help the little childs who join it!
« : July 25, 2013, 09:04:00 AM hentaiboy69 »

: [1]  
« previous next »
: