*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  New Pose Concept
« previous next »
: [1]
: New Pose Concept  ( 6980 )
Steelsilk
: 19

« : July 11, 2011, 08:27:23 PM »

This managed to get me all worked up thinking about it so I thought I might share.  Most poses in the game hinge on a basic sex act already in progress. What if there were TEASE poses where the female or submissive had to be at say 3/4 full on the excitement bar before any of the penetration button options will work.  It would be tons of fun. It would bring a whole new element of enjoyment to the game.
Urban
: 329

« #1 : July 12, 2011, 06:17:53 PM »

Agree with you, the already "in action" is disturbing. Maybe it's because a 200% pervert but the before and the after are almost more exiting than the in course  ;)
TightFit74
: 2415

« #2 : July 15, 2011, 11:23:11 AM »

I agree that it is disturbing that the action is in progress as you change to the pose. A basic, idle position would be better, after which you can choose the action you like.
I don't agree for the excitement meter to be full a certain percentage before being able to do anything. For me the excitementmeter doesn't always come in play while I do go through the poses (too busy typing one handed which I can't.. :D)

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
Unhealer
: 560

MSN Messenger - the.versifier@gmail.com
« #3 : July 16, 2011, 11:22:43 PM »

gotta learn to give yourself footjobs
islandsun
: 1597

« #4 : July 17, 2011, 04:56:44 AM »

::) foot jobs ?
Bear
: 3856

« #5 : July 17, 2011, 11:36:24 AM »

LMAO,...well I know I am not that flexible to type and give myself a footjob. :D
Too many knee injuries to make that possible.

islandsun
: 1597

« #6 : July 17, 2011, 01:14:55 PM »

:D hahahaha I`m small and flexible >lol I pick things up w my toes >hehehe any ideals
under the table sitting across from a guy  ::) wanta play footisee  wonder if i can undo a blet buckle w my toes !

You would`nt believe whats going through my mind right now ! ;D
Keiko
: 316

Independent Fashion Designer

« #7 : July 17, 2011, 04:54:24 PM »

Great idea. The option to tease would add a whole new dynamic to intimate encounters, making them more romantic and fun. I think if the dev team did link the tease options to the excitement bar, they should adjust the rate it decreases... if at all. *sigh* I'm not really that thrilled with how the excitement bar works currently. I rarely use it cept to orgasm, lol

Pandora
: 38

« #8 : July 19, 2011, 04:01:49 PM »

I agree that it is disturbing that the action is in progress as you change to the pose. A basic, idle position would be better, after which you can choose the action you like.
I don't agree for the excitement meter to be full a certain percentage before being able to do anything. For me the excitementmeter doesn't always come in play while I do go through the poses (too busy typing one handed which I can't.. :D)

Yes, that ^

The universe tends to unfold as it should.
Shianna
: 102

« #9 : July 20, 2011, 12:59:20 AM »

orgasm meter should be controlled by the num pad's (-) and (+) keys instead of accurately clicking when your close to an orgasm :-X

Sexual experience can only be gained mutually.

Doesn't matter who gives and receives as long as they both enjoy it.
Bear
: 3856

« #10 : July 20, 2011, 10:16:34 AM »

Shianna... I really like that idea of an option...more keyboard control of that...

Keiko
: 316

Independent Fashion Designer

« #11 : July 20, 2011, 08:16:54 PM »

orgasm meter should be controlled by the num pad's (-) and (+) keys instead of accurately clicking when your close to an orgasm :-X

Keyword is "accurately." That little ( + ) seems to get smaller and smaller every day!

: [1]  
« previous next »
: