*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Lookig for partner/s feature?
« previous next »
: [1]
: Lookig for partner/s feature?  ( 7227 )
stray
: 494

Girl, 20 yrs old, bisex

« : May 05, 2013, 12:31:09 PM »

I spend most of the time in AChat looking for partners, I like 3some and it's difficult to find 2 people up in the same time   :-\

So, I've thinked about a way for introduce a new way for match partners.
A "Looking for partner/group" like the one you can find in lot of MMO, RPG etc!

Basically, when you want to find a specific partner/group, you write it in a specific profile field with a checkbox with these options:
Looking for:
- FF // Female Female
- FM // Female Male
- FS // Female Shemale
- MM // Male Male
- MS // Male Shemale
- SS // Shemale Shemale
- FMM // Female Male Male
- FFM // Female Female Male
- FFF // Female Female Female
- SFF // Shemale Female Female
- SSF // Shemale Shemale Female
- SSS // Shemale Shemale Shemale
- MSS // Male Shemale Shemale
- MMS // Male Male Shemale
- FMS // Female Male Shemale
etc etc...

I don't know how many are the combinations nor if are all available ^^" But it gives the idea

So, if I'm looking for FMM, I can select it in my profile page and/or use the search tool for get the list of everyone is looking for FMM like me

It's very easy to implement (it's just a new field in the profile and one in the search tool) and would make a lot more easy and fast have fun in AChat!
Please add this, I beg you!

I go from bed to bed looking for bones, as every stray does ::)
Lover
: 10350

« #1 : May 05, 2013, 01:17:59 PM »

It's a new idea and it's woth to talk about for all who are loving threesomes.
It could be added when they change the search-function which should be done asap.

Kingdustin
: 598

« #2 : May 05, 2013, 01:20:10 PM »

I support this wonderful Idea.  ;D

true beauty lies in great friendship =)
stray
: 494

Girl, 20 yrs old, bisex

« #3 : May 05, 2013, 01:37:01 PM »

new search function? What's the changelog?

I hope there will be something like what I've asked ^^

I go from bed to bed looking for bones, as every stray does ::)
Lover
: 10350

« #4 : May 05, 2013, 01:42:31 PM »

I don't know if they are going to change the search tool soon... but i hope. There is so much they have to change.

We collected some ideas for a better search function, you can read them here:
http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,2129.0.html

Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #5 : May 05, 2013, 08:42:58 PM »

Generally , i refuse 3somes cause i dont know who is the third person . As we know , when we receive a 3some request , only sender's name is shown . It will be better to know all the partners

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
tangoracer
: 3444

« #6 : May 06, 2013, 12:58:58 AM »

I agree with Rukya

Before i group with any pne i always ask the inviter who the third party is

and then say yes or no but to see the third party would make this so much quicker and easier

PS Rukya still the sexist Pic  ;) 

hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #7 : May 06, 2013, 01:45:04 AM »

you can ask who the third member is or, if you want, just accept it like a blind date......sometimes it can be fun and give you the chance to make some new friend!   ;)
it all depend of what are you looking at.....a meet of a night, just to have fun, or maybe something who can be more then a simp'le friendship...

about me, recently i tend to room with my Master most of the time......wonder why!   ::)
« : May 06, 2013, 02:45:08 AM hentaiboy69 »

tangoracer
: 3444

« #8 : May 06, 2013, 02:30:30 AM »

MMMMMMMMM   My Pet   :)   :-* 

But you like the rewords for being a good Pet :)   ;) 

hentaiboy69

« #9 : May 06, 2013, 02:45:59 AM »

Of course, Master...... :-*

Nat33
: 2208

French Nympho Shemale

« #10 : May 06, 2013, 02:54:36 AM »

Generally , i refuse 3somes cause i dont know who is the third person . As we know , when we receive a 3some request , only sender's name is shown . It will be better to know all the partners

Yes, I agree.
I love 3some (I have all poses) but sometimes for me the third person is in my Ignore list so that don't work  8)
Now some users tell me the name of the 3rd user before invite me.

I'm here for the pleasure of my body and my... mind
hentaiboy69

« #11 : May 06, 2013, 02:56:46 AM »

What we really need, is the possibility to see the name of the third one when the invite is on the way, so we can check it by ourself immidiatily! it can't be so hard to do!

Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #12 : May 06, 2013, 04:50:39 AM »

What we really need, is the possibility to see the name of the third one when the invite is on the way, so we can check it by ourself immidiatily! it can't be so hard to do!

Hmmm its what i said six post up HB  ::) * take her paddle and slap her hand with it , staring at HB *

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
Covems
: 1688

« #13 : May 06, 2013, 05:52:35 AM »

Interesting topic Stray... thank you for bringing it up.

Norwich and I used to do a lot of MMF threesomes, and we always looked for the ones who had MMF  or "love group" somewhere on their profile.  So having a feature like you propose would be a time saver. 

The way we approached the "victim" was both of us would ask at the same time.  We'd contact each other, then agree to count to 20 before one of us would send this request:

"Hello.  Norwich/Covems and I" (which ever one of us was sending the initial message) "are looking to make a girly sandwich."

Then the other of us... either Nor or myself would be counting to 25 before sending this"

"Would you be interested in being the sweet filling?"

That let the person know that it was two of us, and would give them time to check out our profiles.  Sometimes we hit a language barrier, which made for some interesting conversations.  heheh 

Now that Norwich has left, I'm currently looking for a new partner for making girly sandwiches.  Maybe I should take applications?  ;D

*Be good or at least be good at what you are doing*
hentaiboy69

« #14 : May 06, 2013, 06:16:36 AM »

Hmmm its what i said six post up HB  ::) * take her paddle and slap her hand with it , staring at HB *

@Covems: the victim.....lol! victim of what!?   ;D :P

: [1]  
« previous next »
: