*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Off-Topic
| |-+  Quizz, Fav TV, Fav Music, Fav Films, Books... (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Mother's day
« previous next »
: [1]
: Mother's day  ( 6745 )
TightFit74
: 2415

« : May 08, 2012, 11:04:15 PM »

Not sure about other countries in the world, but this weekend is mother's day in Holland.

To all children (and we all are):
Honor your mother, as she put you on this planet
Forgive your mother for everything she has done wrong and thank her for everything she has done right, but most importantly
LOVE your mother

Happy mother's day to all moms. May it be a glorious day, filled with love and attention..

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #1 : May 09, 2012, 01:36:17 AM »

Now you mention it, Tight....the real day in italy was yesterday, may 8, usually but it will be this sunday, so......my friend, meet your mather and give her a big hug and kiss, cause she is the one who have done so much for you in your life!

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #2 : May 09, 2012, 01:35:53 PM »

Ours is in March in England but I dont mind thinking of her on your day too.  Happy Mothers Day Mom. Love you xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
bluedenim
: 3007

« #3 : May 09, 2012, 01:50:10 PM »

It's next Sunday in the US, I shall go and put some flowers on Mom's grave, it's 10 years now and I still miss you. xx

I love to be dominated, my mission is to serve .
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #4 : May 09, 2012, 02:03:33 PM »

I'm really sorry for you, Blue......i can only imagine how much you miss her!

But i know you are strong enough to walk on your path and i'm sure if you sometime risk to fall, she will be near you whit her soul to help you
« : May 09, 2012, 03:15:45 PM hentaiboy69 »

bluedenim
: 3007

« #5 : May 09, 2012, 02:42:39 PM »

I'm really sorry for you, Blue......i can only imagine how much you miss her!

But i know you are strong enough to walk on your path and i'm sure if you sometime risk to fall, she will be near your whit her soul to help you
Thx HB, you are a sweetie xx

I love to be dominated, my mission is to serve .
taztexan
: 154

« #6 : May 10, 2012, 07:36:48 AM »

I'm fortunate my mom is still with us.  I cherish every day I can spend with her and hope to have many more... sorry for your loss, bluedenim. she's smiling from above and is in your heart always. My dad is and will always be looking over me till my dieing day. *hugs* sweetheart.

Lt. Taz, Spermicide Detective Div.  -  The devilish Texan  =)~
Pafe
: 548

« #7 : May 10, 2012, 08:33:13 AM »

Hiya's...

I lost my Mother in January of 2005, and there's not a day that goes by that I don't think of her.  She was my best friend and confidant, we could talk about anything.  So Bluedenim, I feel your pain, and I too always visit her grave and place flowers.

And just to give you an idea of what she was like, my Mother would have loved AChat...   lol   The stories she used to tell.... wowsers!

Thanks for letting me share,
Pafe

Lover
: 10350

« #8 : May 12, 2012, 05:34:22 PM »

I also lost my mother 10 years ago after she had almost two years of pain and being helpless... but she helped to become the man i am and i always keep her in my heart.
It's this Sunday in Germany too.

Bear
: 3856

« #9 : May 13, 2012, 08:13:38 AM »

Happy Mothers Day! ...

@)--'-,---

: [1]  
« previous next »
: