*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  new rooms
« previous next »
: 1 ... 64 65 [66]
: new rooms  ( 422195 )
Adera
: 3047

« #975 : August 18, 2012, 08:04:30 AM »

oh really Adera? :P

Oh yes, it gives me some really fun opportunities to tease and play. :P

It could of course be fun to harass a secretary some as well ::), but there hasn't been a situation like that yet.

Secretaries (and College Girls) as far as I remember, wear WHITE BUTTON-THRO BLOUSES and there are none in the current wardrobe!

Yes, a blouse like that would be great, something that is more for college girls would be nice. But I have to say, the office outfit they made for us is very nice. :P

A fun room would be a changing room with an adjacent shower are and rest room with a bed. Then all of the poses requiring a bed could be in the rest room while the other pose could be in any of the locations... a "Change Location" button would be great then. Like that the room would full fill the needed requirements for a room.
Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #976 : August 18, 2012, 08:02:32 PM »

hmmm before make blouses , it need to choose from witch land . I mean Japan , Scotland , French etc... students have not all the same kind of uniforms.

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #977 : August 19, 2012, 04:26:21 AM »

well, one from Japan must be done, so we can have a pair whit the girl school uniform. Then, i think the best one is a sort of college uniform

Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #978 : August 19, 2012, 11:25:22 AM »

yes , but maybe not everyone like Japan students uniforms :) . And to make a good japan one , the dresses need to dont be stuck on the skin .

Exemple : the Lolita dresses that keiko did . They are nice , but looks little strange with the dress against the skin like this . i'm sure keiko would rather to do them on flexy skirts .

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #979 : August 19, 2012, 01:39:49 PM »

Rukya, we have right now a girl japanize school uniform....i'm talking about one for da boyz!

islandsun
: 1597

« #980 : September 10, 2012, 08:35:17 AM »

Still would like to see tiki bar >w that high enough bar stool, and there the bar it`s self

and the shower room with all different levels shower heads  with bench there and sound of water running off bodies wet hair look

and  candle lights option in rooms

Artst loaft w big canvas and body paints

maybe skip wood working shop some one could get a silver some how hehehehhehhee  > don`t ask  ::)
: 1 ... 64 65 [66]  
« previous next »
: