*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  [VOTE] For your Favorite Outfits
« previous next »
: 1 ... 5 6 [7]
: Which Clothing option would you like to see added to the Shop?
Hentaiboy69 - Long Dress   -4 (8.3%)
Hentaiboy69 - Furrie Accessories   -4 (8.3%)
kittenlepurr - schoolgirl/Teacher Outfit   -15 (31.3%)
Pafe - Native American   -7 (14.6%)
Pafe - Boudoir Shoes   -5 (10.4%)
Taztexan - The Flyboy   -0 (0%)
Taztexan - The Soldier   -0 (0%)
Taztexan - Cowboy Shirts   -2 (4.2%)
Urban - Gansters   -7 (14.6%)
Urban - Gentleman Burgalar   -4 (8.3%)
: 46

: [VOTE] For your Favorite Outfits  ( 57199 )
Bear
: 3856

« #90 : August 14, 2012, 08:17:23 AM »

Keiko is mia... and Lover is overwelmed at the moment in RL.... unfortuneately  neither Tight or myaself have authority to jump in and assist.
I concur the poll should be stripped from the topic heading...but Lover  had declared a winner... I think at this time we are back to collecting ideas.

hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #91 : August 14, 2012, 09:15:34 AM »

I don't have a burr under my saddle, so don't think I'm upset... and one thing I am not is Submissive nor am I trying to be the Master.  However, I dislike wasting my time.  I'm just a simple country gal and this is one of the mose confusing areas of the forum for me.  First it was IDEAS (for whatever was the lead topic) which made sense, because everyone was able to post their idea or suggestion.

Then it became VOTE.  Well, the voting is over and it is still listed as VOTE.  Again... I'm confused as a baby in a topless bar..  So I asked if this was going to revert back to IDEAS... no... the voting is closed but it is still labled as VOTE.  

Ok... I'm good with that and I posted my suggestion for some clothing..... only there's enough clothing.  Lets work on other things.  Ok... I can go along with that but I'll still post my clothing suggestion.  

Next it's "lets close this topic".  Agreed, it's only a suggestion and there will probably be  debate but what happens if the suggestion to close this is agreed upon and these areas (I'm including them all) are all shut and new ones started?  Then MoonCalf (who takes things to heart so quickly) has wasted her time and efforts on a post that will be closed and drop down to the lower pages and forgotten.

All I'm asking for is a little clarity here.  When that happens I will put my  clothing suggestion back up somewhere.  I have other ideas and suggestions for some of the other "Creative Ideas" section, only I'm gonna wait until things are settled here.

It seems to me in here, that everytime I stand up, my mind sits down.

Sorry, Mooncalf....now, let's give you some explain ho w usually this poll work:

-First step: colletting idea
uaually the moderetor (Keiko was the first in charge here) open a new topic for collecting idea. It will run for, uhm, a couple of months usually or till we have a good mount of idea.

-Second step: poll
Whit all the idea we have collect previously, the one who had start the treadh will add the poll whit all the ideas collected and staart the votation, till it ends in a month, usually.

Now, this was done only another time and this is the socond. As Bear said, a winnear was declared and we can collect new idea now, the point is, maybe we have to open a new topic for it.
« : August 16, 2012, 07:54:50 AM hentaiboy69 »

Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #92 : August 16, 2012, 06:35:26 AM »

hmmm where do we post our ideas for new clothes ? i suppose its no use to post them in this topic

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
Lover
: 10350

« #93 : August 16, 2012, 09:16:30 AM »

Sorry, unfortunately I had been away the last days.

I continued in this topic what we did in all polls before. After we had a winner we start again collecting new ideas and at the end of this month (or after two month, depends on how much ideas we have) we make a new poll.

So please add your ideas here.

Rukya

Paddle Queen

« #94 : August 16, 2012, 12:25:34 PM »

soo i propose this :

Some could say "ooh carefull this come from a game and was made by someone , carefull to the rights"  ;D , Soooooo dont need to be worried about it , the creator is me  ;D
« : August 16, 2012, 07:25:19 PM Rukya »

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
bluedenim
: 3007

« #95 : August 16, 2012, 01:15:20 PM »

Reminds me of quelqu'une................

la qui? je ne connais.... loll!

I love to be dominated, my mission is to serve .
Rukya

Paddle Queen

« #96 : August 16, 2012, 04:16:14 PM »

hehe i dont know  ;D *discretly wear a pumpkin head*

Rukya

Paddle Queen

« #97 : August 16, 2012, 07:32:39 PM »

i made another one , but it dont fit achat as we cant wear a transparent top and a bra in same time  ;D

Rukya

Paddle Queen

« #98 : August 20, 2012, 01:30:44 AM »

soo i propose this :

Some could say "ooh carefull this come from a game and was made by someone , carefull to the rights"  ;D , Soooooo dont need to be worried about it , the creator is me  ;D

ERRATUM : Finally , i changed my mind . i dont grant the dev team to use this as model for a clothe idea .

I dont see why they could use my work as they dont consider my sexual orientation .

mooncalf
: 91

Always a country girl at heart.

« #99 : August 22, 2012, 03:57:18 PM »

Ok, I'll re-instate my Idea for an outfit.  I would like to see some farmer, bib overalls, both short and long.  During my day, I'm usually dressed in a pair of overall shorts with a gingham shirt (some days I go without the shirt) and wellington boots.

So, that's my idea.  A farmer outfit for both men and women.

Here's the pictures

« : August 22, 2012, 05:02:42 PM mooncalf »

Lover
: 10350

« #100 : September 06, 2012, 03:17:44 AM »

The collecting of ideas will be finished at the end of this week - then we start the poll. If you still have any ideas for outfits please tell us.

Rukya

Paddle Queen

« #101 : September 06, 2012, 05:19:00 AM »

Hmmm here's an idea , an invisible outfit . Easy to do ( 0 secondes needed ) and have the advantage to be free  ;D

i think i will vote for men clothes if there is some . Hmmm better if i add one maybe  :o

ok why not a sport outfit for men , not a football/socker one but something like the sprinters wear

: 1 ... 5 6 [7]  
« previous next »
: