*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Forplay poses
« previous next »
: 1 [2]
: Forplay poses  ( 10378 )
Harley1956
: 42

Ride it like you stole it

« #15 : December 04, 2010, 07:51:06 PM »

@Sinnnn
and I brush my toof every day....... *bigger grinz*.....
sinnnn
: 1379

« #16 : December 04, 2010, 08:39:04 PM »

ROTFL
Bear
: 3856

« #17 : December 04, 2010, 11:35:47 PM »

:D @Lover thanks....I must have been having a dense moment...been having a number of those lately..re-read my post prior to your explanation...and I find myself scratching my head... ::)

sinnnn you are correct,..when there is any form of intimacy,..beyond the "fuck" status is nice to share that moment..can even been more personal when two have a more special connection.

The Team needs to address the needs of that group,..recognize physical contact doesn't have to be pelvic grinding.

islandsun
: 1597

« #18 : December 18, 2010, 01:16:56 PM »

I agree with all the above ! I  like feeling a big pair of stronge Arms around me , and i was shocked not to see the kissing option  in the laying side by side scene ! YO ! whats with that ? HMMMM Damn could use a stronge  pair right now  hehehe
Janine Dee
: 2541

« #19 : December 18, 2010, 05:29:56 PM »

That's the BIG complaint for the FF foreplay... you can kiss the hand, but not the lips?? Still, after waiting so very, very, very, very, very, very, very long (Honestly, typed very till it felt sufficient. :P) I won't complain TOO loud.

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
Adera
: 3047

« #20 : December 18, 2010, 06:00:03 PM »

When the FM and MS laying side by side pose was released I was kinda hoping he could lie back wrap his arms around me as I half lie on him resting my head on his chest. Well kissing was in my hopes aswell. When the same pose came for FF and FS I knew what it would be like, but its a quite good pose anyway.
: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
: