*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Erotic Stories (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  A weekend of sharing!
« previous next »
: [1]
: A weekend of sharing!  ( 2513 )
Anatasia97

« : September 16, 2016, 03:44:18 AM »

A weekend of sharing.   Part 1

My wife Linda and I have been married for a few years, we met after we had both been divorced, and fell in love, seemingly over night. My name is Scott, I am 51, I stand 6' 3" tall and have an 8 inch cock. My wife Linda is a dynamite package at 5' 3" weighing  in at 142 pounds with gorgeous D cup breasts and a great ass. and at 48 she is in great shape, and is just gorgeous.

With the three-day holiday weekend coming up, we both agree we need to get away on a short trip too our favorite place. A nice quiet little hotel resort up in the mountains. On Friday morning, I call to make  reservations and book us a two room suite. I then call you, and tell you to pack us each the things we would need, including your toys and a sexy comfortable out fit or two. Knowing that this late in the year, there would not be many visitors to the resort.

Friday afternoon, we both rush home to pack and get on the road, for the two hour drive to the hotel. Upon arriving, we notice that the place is as we suspected, almost deserted. As we check in the desk clerk informs us the restaurant and lounge are open, and although there are not but a handful of guests, there will be live music throughout the weekend. We thank the clerk and head to our suite to settle in. Once we are settled in, we decide to shower and dress for dinner. I am wearing jeans, boots and a nice shirt. And you also are wearing your tight fitting jeans, your boots, and a very lovely loose fitting top, without a bra or panties. You look amazing! I tell you as we walk arm in arm, down to the restaurant. We are seated at a small corner table, in the dimly light room. Candles burn on every table, giving off a nice glow and giving the room a romantic atmosphere. Seated side by side we order a few glasses of your favorite wine, and we talk and relax from the long week we both had. My hand gently caressing your thigh. We kisses as my hand moves between your legs and I rub you sweet pussy through your jeans, making you squirm a bit.

Sipping our drinks, and talk and laugh. we notice two well dressed gentlemen, enter and take a table not far from ours. As we eat and continue to chat, I notice the two men keep glancing over at us, (you) specifically, as the glow from the candle in front of you, highlights your beautiful big breasts. And as I watch, I also see your nipples are hard and making a nice impression, in your blouse. We finish eating, and order another glass off wine. Knowing the men are watching us, I lean in to kiss you and move my hand to your large breasts. Kissing you passionately, as as I fondle and squeeze each one, then teasingly pinching your hard nipples. You moan into our kiss, and I know you are getting wet. Keeping my eye on the two men, I can see by the way they are watching and adjusting then selves, they to are getting turned on watching us. So I slowly start to unbutton your blouse, just enough to slip my hand inside, and fondle your breasts. As I do you move your hand down onto my lap and start to rub the bulge growing in my jeans. I groan quietly as you rub my cock. Soon we are kissing deeply or tongues dancing and hands fondling, we hear a man clear his throat, and we both turn to see the waiter standing there, with our check. As I take it from him I see the two men from the other table stand, adjust themselves, and leave the restaurant. I pay the check and we exit as well.

Leaving the restaurant, we hear music coming from the lounge next door. I smile at you and ask if you would like to dance? You smile up at me and say, can we? I nod and we had to the lounge. As we enter the room, we see the place is empty, except for the band,  some employees and the same two gentlemen from the restaurant. Again the room is dimly light with the glow of candlelight, and we take a table back away from the dance floor. We sit as the waitress comes over and we order a couple more glasses of wine. As we wait for our drinks the band starts to play a slow song, and I stand and take your hands, then lead you to the dance floor. Once there I take you into my arms, kiss you softly, and we begin to dance. You wrap your arms up around my neck as my hand gently caress your back. Looking into you gorgeous blue eyes, I kiss your soft lips as we dance slowly. My hands moving down your back, and firmly grip your butt, and pull you tighter to my body. As we break our kiss, I again see the two men watching us, only this time, one of the men winks at me and the other smiles as he rubs the obvious bulge in his pants.

When the song ends, you excuse your self to the ladies room and I return to our table. While you are gone, the two men approach the table, and introduce themselves. I also say hello and tell them my name is Scott. their names are Rick and Tony, and they are traveling salesmen, that had their car break down on the road, and would be stuck at the resort over the holiday weekend, until their car could be repaired. Both men are in there mid forties, and both single they said. As you return to table, both Rick and Tony say hello and I introduce themselves, you smile and say hello, my name is Linda, and sit beside me. You lean in and kiss me, as you reach for you glass of wine. We chat with the two men, and ask if they would like to join us. We all order another round. And chat, getting to know each other. As we all get more comfortable, and as the drinks start to take effect, I begin rubbing your thigh, as Rick and Tony start to flirt with you. I can tell you are liking the attention, as I feel you squirming in your seat.

As the band plays, Tony works up the courage to ask you to dance. "You smile and look at me,"  I nod my approval, and he leads you of to the dance floor, while Rick and is stay and talk. I watch as Tony takes you in his arms, and pulls you close to him. The drink are having there effect on you do you don't pull away. Rick tells me the two of them have been on the road a few weeks, and do not have much social time. And that they both think you to be very sweet and gorgeous. I look over at the dance floor to to see you two still dancing, and I see Tony has one hand on your breast fondling you as he is leaning in and kissing your neck and one hand tightly gripping your ass, as you dance. Then I see your hand move down and start rubbing the front of his pants. I smile and continue talking to Rick. A short time later you both return from from the dance floor, and I can see Tony if still trying to conceal his obvious erection. you kiss me and sit next to me, and I lean over and kiss you deeply. after another glass of wine and a few more dances, the waitress tells us they will be closing soon, we say good night to Rick and Tony and head off arm in arm to our suite.

Knowing how wet and needy you are, as soon as we get in the door I grab you and pull you tightly to me. I kiss you very passionately.  I can tell you are a bit tipsy from the wine, and ask you if you had a good night, and what you thought of Rick and Tony. You tell me you had a wonderful time and that dancing with both Rick and Tony had made you very horny, as neither man could keep their hands off your breasts our you ass, and they both took turns rubbing your smooth little pussy  through your jeans, each time you danced with them. I step back and bit and smile, and ask you if you enjoyed having them holding you and touching you. you Blush bright red and look down, afraid that I am upset. I say no baby I am not upset and reach for you again pulling you tightly to me. then you tell me you really liked the attention they both showed you and that you were sure they enjoyed themselves also, because they were both hard during each dance, and you teased and rubbed there cocks while they fondled you, making you very wet. I lean in and start to nibble on your neck as my hands unbutton your blouse, and push it off your shoulders and it falls to the floor. you wrap you arms around my neck and press your tits into my chest. I slowly move my hands down your back, and then around your sides and find the buttons to your jeans, and undo them, then push the down over your butt to your knees. they are a bit tight and your boots are still on so I pick you up and carry you to the four post bed.

I sit you on the bed and kneel down in front of you and pull your boots off one at a time, and them remove your jeans and toss them aside. then my hands touch your legs and move up slowly as I raise up in front of you staying on my knees. I spread your knees apart and move up in between them, as the scent of your arousal fills my senses. I lay you back as I raise your knees up and to see your smooth pussy glistening with your wetness. I smile at you and lean down and start kissing and licking your inner thighs, I hear you moan each time I get close to your pussy. I move my hand up and spread your wet lips open, licking my lips and then flicking my tongue across your very swollen hard clit, your body trembles as I do and you move your hands to my head, running your fingers through my hair. licking and sucking on your puffy little lips, and slurping your juices as my tongue explores your hot pussy. feeling you getting your fist full of hair, and pushing my head harder against your wet pussy as you buck and thrash on the bed. I hear you panting and whimper. as your body is rocked by your first orgasm. I slurp and drink the juices flowing from your tiny little hole. I kiss your pussy and raise up. I tell you to get in bed, and I go to my bag, to retrieve a few things you do not know I brought.

I return to the bed, I unbutton my shirt and take if off, then I climb up on the bed and crawl over you, taking both your hands and raising your arms above your head, and lean down and kiss your deeply sucking on your lip. as you kiss me back you and feel as I attach a pair of hand cuffs to each of your wrists and then to the post on either side, stretching your arm wide apart. you stop kissing me suddenly when you realize you are cuffed naked to the bed. looking up at me both surprised and shocked at not being able to get loose. I sit back on my knees looking down at you as I then take a blindfold and place it over your head and cover your eyes. you try to struggle a bit pleading and asking me whats happening. I just smile and tell you to relax. I then move and straddle one of your legs and grab your other ankle and tie a soft piece of nylon rope around it, and fasten it to one of the posts at the foot of the bed. I then do the same to your other ankle. Then i climb off bed the and look at you tied and cuffed with your arms and legs spread open. Again you struggle a bit and I lean over you and softly kiss you, and whisper, baby, relax! trust me I am not going to hurt you. this calms you and you settle back into the bed. I go back to my bag for one last item and return to the bed. as I place Item on the nightstand. as I do we hear a knock on the door!

As I move to the door you try struggling again, but it is no use, you can not get free as I answer the door. you hear voices and then it gets quiet except for the sound of movement in the room. I hear you gasping and pleading with me, please babe, who is here, please let me go. I come back to the bed next to you and touch your cheek, and whisper.. baby relax everything is fine. as you feel two sets of hands touching and caressing each of your legs, your body tenses at there touch. with a bit of panic in your voice you ask who is that? Babe please!! again I whisper.. shhhh, baby relax and enjoy. as you feel there hands caressing you. One set moves up your body and rubs your tummy and the other moves up your thighs and touches your smooth and now very wet pussy. and begins to rub and explore, the other set of hands moves up to fondle your titties I watch as your body trembles a squirms at there touch. then he starts to pull and tease your hard nipples and leans in to your other cheek and kisses you, and says hello sweetie, remember us? you recognize his voice, it's Rick, and then Tony says, dang look at how wet and sweet her pussy is, as he pushes a finger into your tight little hole. A gasp and moan escape your lips, as his finger slips deep into you.

Rick and I begin kissing your cheek and sucking and nibbling on each side of your neck, and on down your chest, until we each reach your breasts. my hands cup your right breast as rick's hands cup the left one, we both lean in and start sucking your very hard nipples, Our tongues circling them and our lips pulling them. Tony moves up between your legs and flicks his tongue against your swollen clit as he pushes a second finger into your needy cunt, and fingers you deep. I feel your body tremble as you squirm and cum. Thrusting your hips to meet his probing fingers and tongue. Rick releases your breast and moves up next to your head, he takes his very hard 8 inch cock and rubs it across your lips, not being able to see, your turn your head away, he touches your cheek and turn your face back to him and says, suck my cock! as he again rubs the head across your lips, you open your mouth and stick your tongue out and start to lick the head of his cock,. I watch as your tongue swirls around it, and see as precum oozes from his cock. tasting him your lick harder trying to get his cock further into your mouth. he then moves over you straddling your chest as he again rubs the head of his cock on your tongue and pushes forward a bit as your lips part more to take him in. He moans as your warm mouth engulfs his cock, and starts sucking. i hear you moaning as he feeds it to you slowly.

Tony is still between your thighs, licking and banging your wet cunt. after you cum for him again he sits back up on his heels, and removes his fingers from you pussy and licks his fingers. he then reaches for your left ankle and unties it from the bed post. he bends your knee as he moves up next to you, and rubs his very hard and think 9 inch cock against your swollen pussy lips. you moan loudly with Ricks hard cock slowly fucking your throat. Tony pushes your knee up further spreading your pussy open more as he places the tip of his cock at the entrance to your pussy and pushes slowly into you I watch as his fat cock starts to stretch you around his large cock head, you squirm more as he slips inside of you slowly, letting your pussy adjust to his size. Rick pulls back and his cock slips from your lips, his hand takes his cock and lifts it as he move up a bit further and tells you to suck his balls. you lick around his sack a bit, and then take one of his balls into your mouth. suck it and rolling it around in your mouth, he moans and says to me, she is amazing, your a lucky son of a bitch. I chuckle and smile. Tony's cock now buried deep in your pussy begins to move his hips in long slow strokes, in and out of you, I hear the sounds of your wetness as he fucks you.

I sit back watching and stroking my own 8 inch cock, rick once again pulls back and rubs his cock across your lips and you open and take his throbbing cock back into your mouth. rick moves one of his hands to your head and runs his fingers through your hair as he begins fucking your mouth. I see you gag a bit as his cock touches the back of your throat. you squirm and suck harder, his other hand moves to his ass as he thrusts a bit faster. from where I sit I can see his balls start to tighten as the pressure builds in his nuts. Tony is now fucking your tight pussy with shorter faster thrusts. I watch your body start to tremble as another orgasm rocks your body. you moan and whimper as rick's fists tighten in your hair and he holds you tightly against his groin, he grunts loudly and shoots his cum down your throat. you gag a little and I see you trying to swallow as squirt after squirt of cum is shot into your throat. and yet another wave of orgasm rocks your body. tony feeling your pussy contracting and squeezing his cock can not hold back any longer as grunts loud and cums deep into your womb. his hot cum filling your pussy so much it drips from your pussy and down over your asshole. his thrusts slow and he remains deep inside of you as rick  pulls his cock from your mouth and he moves back off your chest, and to your other side. i get up and walk over to you. I lean down and kiss you and force my tongue between your lips. you open for me and I suck your tongue into my mouth. tasting ricks cum on it.

Tony now spent, slips his cock from your pussy and moves up to kiss your cheek, he tells you how amazing you are and how good it felt to be inside of you. he then turns and gets off the bed and goes and sits across the room. as he does I climb up and straddle your chest. rick moves down beside you and unties your other ankle, bends your knees as he moves between your legs. his cock still hard, he smiles and looks at tony and says, see this is where those little pills work best, and he slips his cock easily into your slick creamy pussy and begins fucking you fast and hard. I rub my cock against your lips and you take it into your mouth. I hold your head and tell you I am so close, it won't take long and I thrust my cock into your throat, causing you to gag. you adjust as I pull back and you suck my cock hard. rick raises your legs and holds them up together and slides you butt up so his cock goes deeper into your pussy, you circle your hips to meet his thrusts. it doesn't take long and I grunt, I'm cumming and shoot my cum into your throat, as I do, your body quivers under me and another wave or orgasm washes over you. I pull Back and let you lick the cum from my cock. I slip back and remove my cock from your lips. hearing the wet sounds of ricks cock pounding your little hole hard and fast, your whimper and moan loudly as wave after wave rocks your body. rick cums deep in your pussy, as he lets out a loud groan.

After several minutes rick's soft cock slips from your pussy and he moves to another chair across the room. I reach up and uncuff your wrists from the bed, freeing your arms and I lay down beside you. I kiss your lips as i remove the blindfold from your eyes. your body still trembling as i cuddle closer to you holding you and caressing you. you take several shaky deep breathes as your body starts to relax. you turn on your side facing me and we kiss deeply and passionately.. breaking the kiss after several minutes rick and tony  approach the bed now fully dressed. in turn they each lean down and kiss you, again thanking you and telling you how amazingly sexy you are. laying on the bed, you are still trembling a bit and don't move as I show them to the door and thank them for a great night. I return to the bed and cuddle up with you. I turn over onto my back so you can cuddle me and instead you slowly pull yourself up and climb onto my body, and lay your head on my chest. I smile at you lovingly. and we drift off to sleep, both dreaming of what the rest of the weekend will bring.     (to be continued...)
Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #1 : January 07, 2017, 05:09:48 AM »

-- continued..  I hope soon.  I want more!

Consider yourself recruited for the next Erotic Story Contest.

I hope you seriously consider entering our next Erotic Story Contest 13.
At the moment we are voting on the theme. Here's where:

Forum Home Page > Organizations & Events > Contests > Erotic Story Contest 13. OT
http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,4435.0.html

Here are the rules to our Erotic Story Contests.

Forum Home Page > Organizations & Events > Contests > EROTIC STORY CONTEST RULES.
http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,2509.0.html

I hope you do & hope to read more of you soon.

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
: [1]  
« previous next »
: