*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  2 in 1 !!!
« previous next »
: [1]
: 2 in 1 !!!  ( 4885 )
Nicoquin
: 159

« : April 14, 2010, 08:40:39 AM »

wow !!!!
2 updates in 1 week !!!! great !!!!!!

and one is FF ;) some of us will appreciate a lot ;)

thanks a lot !!!

best regards,
Nicoquin

Nicoquin, happy premium user and husband of Friskette
AChat is for fun, not for business !!!
go to hell, you A$ seekers
Lover
: 10350

« #1 : April 14, 2010, 02:03:29 PM »

Yesss, thanks A-Team!

I like another update, though its not for me ;) But I know there are some om my friends who will love it ;D

Have fun girls! Your Lover

Janine Dee
: 2541

« #2 : April 14, 2010, 03:45:15 PM »

Yes, I am at the top of that list of those who appreciate it. Before I got into that however I do want to give a sincere and heartfelt thank you to the development team. Not only can I now just give or just receive orally but I can do something MF was doing before. Which shows that not only did you just do a new FF position, you listened to what we were looking for in a new FF position. So thank you.

Now for specific raves.

Is it just me or are the new positions seeming to be rendered in a greater level of detail? Lighting/shading, what have you, there seems to be a technological leap between the graphics of the earlier positions and this new one. Which is something I love, I'm just wondering if I'm imagining things.

The attention to detail is spectacular! I mean it was wonderful seeing my breasts jiggle while a girlfriend was riding my face, but seeing my eyes lids flickering closed and blinking just blew me away. Much like when I was on her face and reaching to finger her my pupils focused on what I was doing. I was amazed at the work that is put in.

The options are amazing as well with different pleasure faces being available to choose from you help us climb into the skins of our avatars and truly make this virtual dating.

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
nana
: 34

« #3 : April 15, 2010, 04:34:22 AM »

thank's staff team for that new FF position
angel81
: 15

« #4 : April 15, 2010, 05:16:03 PM »

I to must lay my biggest thanks to the dev team for the latest poses. When i saw the males get another new pose I was sad but then 2 days later they released the FF face pose i was so happy. and yes i too saw the attention to detail increased a bit. And the actions you gave us during the ride the face pose and expressions are perfect... Great work on them

On another note...  In the FF pose the bottom girl can squirt :P  thx again  but if you notice when your partner rubs you  the option to squirt is still there but it doesnt squirt...  BUT look really close and you can see a glitch thru her finger like its trying to. 

Lets hope they fix that too.  It would just make what is great, GREATER

: [1]  
« previous next »
: