*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  New Threesome positions?
« previous next »
: [1]
: New Threesome positions?  ( 8568 )
linkai
: 3

« : August 04, 2010, 03:09:09 PM »

I don't see anything about new threesome position why?
Lover
: 10350

« #1 : August 04, 2010, 03:24:41 PM »

Because the A-Team didn't add new 3some since April or May. They also didn't answer to our questions and wishes.

apollo13nut
: 262

« #2 : August 05, 2010, 12:49:01 AM »

There are posts all over the forum (but you'll have to hunt) about three some poses, and I actually made a request for 4some (1 girl, 3 guys: 1 in her ass, 1 in her pussy, one in her mouth).....DP (double penetration for anyone who doesn't know) has been requested in a minimum of three times, but there could be more.

I would love to see more 3some, but as it stands, I would prefer to see FF foreplay first....it's something that was requested before I even joined and after seeing shemales come before that, I want the ladies to have it before we get our 3some poses (if you go to Wendy's you wouldn't want the guy that came in after you to be served first would you?)
bufftee22
: 20

« #3 : August 06, 2010, 08:25:47 AM »

I would Love to see more 3 some poses....DP is defo must have  :)

I spend way too much time on here....BUT...Thats a good thing :)
Janine Dee
: 2541

« #4 : August 06, 2010, 08:42:24 AM »

Well since the topics here I will restate my FFF requests. The Daisy Chain where three girls form a triangle with one girl licking the pussy of the girl next to her. The other is sharing a double ended dildo with one girl on the pivot point keeping it steady.

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
stella
: 24

« #5 : August 06, 2010, 08:53:06 AM »

i asked that by 6 mounths at least but if you look well the older 3some pose, you can see who are always the old trditional pose with 1 avatar 8male or female or shemale) near who often stand still to rub is cock or pussy. because to do a 3 some very good is more diffficult, is another way to create the animation there are problems of  the dimensions of equality and coordination of movements, especially for double penetration. still not been done for the upgrade and you would even 3some 4some? I think we have to wait very long time.
sinnnn
: 1379

« #6 : August 09, 2010, 05:52:34 PM »

Ummm that made my eyes cross and not in a good way.  I just want 3somes dammit, either you can do it or not.  If not then they should just say so. :P ::)
bufftee22
: 20

« #7 : August 10, 2010, 10:14:00 AM »

I think that the Work on 3somes should be their next big project....like the She-male project

and also chuck a load more FF poses for the ladies aswell....give them a lot more poses.

I spend way too much time on here....BUT...Thats a good thing :)
Janine Dee

« #8 : August 10, 2010, 11:26:29 AM »

Hear hear! more FF poses, and yes more threesome would be sort of a nice "Here's two for every three person combo possible!" sort of unveil.

Bathed in moonlight
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul

sinnnn
: 1379

« #9 : August 10, 2010, 02:19:31 PM »

True That.  Went to check out the new pose with the robot and damn, felt like the hated stepchild when I really notice how little bi/homo chics have it.  Once you look at the hetero positions and then the bi/ff,  you be like Damn if those positions were water and we were in a desert Janine and I would have to beat every hetero(Spock AKA Bobbycat first) on the head, steal their water.  Because we wouldn't survive on ff/fff water alone because its not enough. 

Have I said its NOT ENOUGH.  Because I can write another stupid story to explain that its NOT ENOUGH. ;D
Janine Dee

« #10 : August 10, 2010, 02:26:29 PM »

*Kissing Sinnnn's forehead.* Exactly Love, exactly.

Bathed in moonlight
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul

pet_sub
: 6

« #11 : August 18, 2010, 06:37:51 PM »

The problem with the threesome is that there is only one active couple
the 3rd has to take matter into their own hands
Janine Dee

« #12 : August 18, 2010, 06:43:02 PM »

That's battling with the fact there's just so few threesome choices for the biggest threesome compliant pet.

Bathed in moonlight
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul

hahayhea
: 19

« #13 : August 27, 2010, 02:14:42 AM »

as a premium male i get asked ALL THE TIME to do ffm or mmf......there are just too few poses to go with if there is no dirty chat or role play....and even then...... ffm could have MANY new poses.....
Janine Dee

« #14 : August 27, 2010, 04:18:12 AM »

That's a good point hahay. With the tiny selection of threesome positions the RP aspect is so much more important... which means you almost have to find two people who can actually type along with the action or you will be left with the avatars grinding in even fewer positions then with a two partner play session.

Bathed in moonlight
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul

: [1]  
« previous next »
: