*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Shemales and their lovers in AChat (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Unofficial "thank you for this section" thread:
« previous next »
: 1 [2] 3
: Unofficial "thank you for this section" thread:  ( 31895 )
Adera
: 3047

« #15 : May 22, 2011, 08:49:15 AM »

until i can get taken by 2, in any end ;) its just so dissapointing.
Mmm then I'll put mine in your mouth and ask Bear to take your sexy ass. ;) :P

@Bear: Seems like a word in my line was lost in both translations, anyway Google translated it better. Kinda interesting that your line turned out more formal in Swedish than what you wrote in English with the translator too.
PseRamesses
: 316

me? a lil fuzzy rabbit and a carnivour of lust ;)

« #16 : May 22, 2011, 09:22:40 AM »

until i can get taken by 2, in any end ;) its just so dissapointing.
Mmm then I'll put mine in your mouth and ask Bear to take your sexy ass. ;) :P
now THAT is a proper pose 4 a woman like me  :P bear bb? could u maybe? u know? talk to´em ;)

Imagination - the most powerful aphrodisiac in existance
Bear
: 3856

« #17 : May 22, 2011, 10:40:01 PM »

huh?... sorry, got  distracted by that image :P

catmynx

« #18 : May 23, 2011, 01:27:37 AM »

I am not often online here, but I also wanted to congratulate you on your own thread Girls
Adera

« #19 : May 23, 2011, 08:32:06 AM »

Thanks catmynx. :)

Bear, Pse, let me expand on those 3some ideas. ;)

• Me and Pse could switch to 69:ing with her on top where Bear could fuck her... she'd be sooo hard in my mouth. :P
  • Another one I like is where I would be on my stomache and Pse would get behind me, put her cock into me and then Bear could move in behind her and fuck her. Mmm it would be like he was fucking us both then. :o :P ... Guess she would make creamy cummies quite fast in me. ;)
  • If Pse was on her back, Bear fucking her I could have lots of fun too. Like the the forced bj pose, or maybe sit on her face and have her give me a rim job while I can kiss and caress Bear. I could also take her cock in my ass and feel Bears stomach against my buttocks when I pushed down on her. :P

Oops... now I got all hot and hard... ehehe. :P
Bear

« #20 : May 23, 2011, 09:07:43 AM »

Mmmmm...some very hot imagery there Adera :P

PseRamesses
: 316

me? a lil fuzzy rabbit and a carnivour of lust ;)

« #21 : May 23, 2011, 12:00:31 PM »

Bear, Pse, let me expand on those 3some ideas. ;)
  • Me and Pse could switch to 69:ing with her on top where Bear could fuck her... she'd be sooo hard in my mouth. :P
  • Another one I like is where I would be on my stomache and Pse would get behind me, put her cock into me and then Bear could move in behind her and fuck her. Mmm it would be like he was fucking us both then. :o :P ... Guess she would make creamy cummies quite fast in me. ;)
  • If Pse was on her back, Bear fucking her I could have lots of fun too. Like the the forced bj pose, or maybe sit on her face and have her give me a rim job while I can kiss and caress Bear. I could also take her cock in my ass and feel Bears stomach against my buttocks when I pushed down on her. :P
honey, rimming, triple trains, forced bj´s.... now u made me cum in my panties... again ;)

Imagination - the most powerful aphrodisiac in existance
Adera

« #22 : May 23, 2011, 06:16:14 PM »

@Pse: :-*
oralbc
: 5

« #23 : May 23, 2011, 07:45:48 PM »

OMG!!! Thank you SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much!!!!
Now, about those group poses...
welcome oralbc, nice 2 c u here. i c u go straight 2 the point and wanna open up the can of worms of the groups  ;D  they call it 3sums but they r really 2sums with a voyeur, arent they?! until i can get taken by 2, in any end ;) its just so dissapointing.

Thank you baby!
I'm actually quite adept at beating around the bush... Just not conversationally!
2 somes with a voyeur???  PRICELESS!!!!
« : May 23, 2011, 07:47:45 PM oralbc »
alstott
: 635

« #24 : May 23, 2011, 08:52:07 PM »

well i wanna no i have bow to you Bear..the white buffalo  ;) is really taking care of our community..especially of all our wonderful ladys...i'm happy for you girls to get your own thread finally..kisses and hugs to all of you :)

there`s  no right or wrong....just the consequences of your actions
Ardeur
: 198

Ardeur and ... sitting in a tree, K-I-S-. oh my...

MSN Messenger - mellisardeur@hotmail.com
« #25 : June 01, 2011, 11:51:39 AM »

Gratz on the section, sweeties! I think you should have more poses too, some SSF or SFS or however you would like to write it and of course a lot of MF translated to SF, only with more breast-play.  ;)

And Bear is our papa-Bear, nothing can change that.  :P

I don't play two sides of the fence, I'm all over it. ;):-*
Adera

« #26 : June 01, 2011, 12:29:58 PM »

Mmm breasts play... but go a little easy on me will you... I don't want to make cummies too early. :P

@Pse: I think Ardeur here would like to try some SSF... we should make her all shaky from orgasming. ;) :P
Ardeur
: 198

Ardeur and ... sitting in a tree, K-I-S-. oh my...

MSN Messenger - mellisardeur@hotmail.com
« #27 : June 01, 2011, 01:14:06 PM »

Mmm breasts play... but go a little easy on me will you... I don't want to make cummies too early. :P

@Pse: I think Ardeur here would like to try some SSF... we should make her all shaky from orgasming. ;) :P

The two of you could probably stuff me and wring me out at the same time... *sigh* but what a way to go...  ;D

I don't play two sides of the fence, I'm all over it. ;):-*
Bear

« #28 : June 01, 2011, 01:26:31 PM »

And Bear is our papa-Bear, nothing can change that.  :P

A loving phrase I do enjoy...

@Adera What has ever stopped me from making certain those quick cummies not to be followed not to be followed by others? I guess I need more practice in stringing you out...practice,... practice... practice...

Adera

« #29 : June 01, 2011, 03:21:48 PM »

@Bear: I'm not complaining... not at all. There are benefits to both being kept close to the edge almost cumming or getting fucked until I cum and then continuing the fucking until I cum once more in a shuddering orgasm. :P
: 1 [2] 3  
« previous next »
: