*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Shemales and their lovers in AChat (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Unofficial "thank you for this section" thread:
« previous next »
: 1 2 [3]
: Unofficial "thank you for this section" thread:  ( 31893 )
Bear
: 3856

« #30 : June 01, 2011, 05:42:58 PM »

@Adera hmmm,... but more then willing to pt the practice time in... doesn't help that our paths only seem to cross around the time of the full moon, when the beastie has come out to play...

Adera
: 3047

« #31 : June 01, 2011, 06:13:56 PM »

@Bear: Hmm lil innocent me all alone in the woods under the full moon, running in my long dress from the chilling howls which are getting closer and closer. Then... running strait into a big strong body while looking over my shoulder, turning my head up, seeing feral hunger in wild eyes... and a rock hard cock pressing against me.
PseRamesses
: 316

me? a lil fuzzy rabbit and a carnivour of lust ;)

« #32 : June 02, 2011, 02:01:36 AM »

Mmm breasts play... but go a little easy on me will you... I don't want to make cummies too early. :P

@Pse: I think Ardeur here would like to try some SSF... we should make her all shaky from orgasming. ;) :P
The two of you could probably stuff me and wring me out at the same time... *sigh* but what a way to go...  ;D
@Adera: ...and with such an keen interest dont u think we should then? ;)
@Ardeur: ...or u wear us out ;) any way we do go ut with a blast  :P

Imagination - the most powerful aphrodisiac in existance
Adera

« #33 : June 16, 2011, 05:02:47 PM »

Oh, we'd definitely would have to do our very best Pse. ;) :-*
Bear

« #34 : June 18, 2011, 06:05:10 PM »

Too bad they didn't allow for foursomes... :P

PseRamesses

« #35 : June 18, 2011, 06:26:51 PM »

Too bad they didn't allow for foursomes... :P
mmmm a big manly papa bear in this hornest nest is all we ever need bb. lets get ready to ruuuuuuuumbleeeeeee!  ;D

Adera

« #36 : June 19, 2011, 02:03:02 AM »

Hey! Pse, don't hog him all to yourself, we want to ride his cock too. :-*
PseRamesses

« #37 : June 19, 2011, 05:46:57 AM »

Hey! Pse, don't hog him all to yourself, we want to ride his cock too. :-*
shesh! *frownin my eybrows and showin my theeth as a varning* this juicy meat pack is all mine! lmao  ;D

Bear

« #38 : June 19, 2011, 10:36:12 AM »

My head snaps at Pse's words... and I bounce up...gripping her and pulling her tight to me as my hand rises.. clamps firmly to her throat. I push my hips to her.. making certain the shank of my cock spreads her cheeks to slide teasingly up and down between them.. the wet tips of that head brushing against her.. leaving a mark of slick desire on her.  The other hand clamps to a breast... kneading slowly as I lean into her and tug at her ear lobe with my lips... a quick flick of the tongue follows...then I speak... the words flowing in stern clarity...

"I decide who and how I take...you definitely will not be unattended to..."

Eyes level on Adera ...

"I find particular delight in making you moan and whimper on me,... the feel of your body shuddering as you make cummies...hold no doubt...You will find full deep attention."

Eyes drifting to Ardeur..."The mystery lady to me...I can only wonder if the suggestion of all your holes filled quickens the pace of your heart. I will find great satisfaction in exploring the delights of your body."

My head turns,... teeth rake Pse's lobe...nipping in a light tug.  bend her slightly forward as I dip,.. drag the rim of my deeper along the crease of her body...

"The stringing tease of desire between us creates a hot fire of it's own... you need a private tempering of this so we may focus on our little playmates before us.."

as the words fall,.. I turn your head tilting it.. my lips laying a passionate kiss along the skin of your neck....

"

Adera

« #39 : June 21, 2011, 04:47:31 PM »

"Promises promises Bear" and I throw them a smile shining of naughtiness. Slowly I slide in sitting behind Ardeur, my hard dick pressing against her soft butt and I press my breasts against her back while I gently tease her nipples. Licking her earlobe a little and down her neck, eyes glittering as I look at Bear and Pse with a teasing smile. My right hand sliding down Ardeurs body, tracing her contours, down below her navel and even further to let my fingers gently slide over her pussy. My other hand twisting and rubbing her nipples softly all the while looking at Bear and Pse with sparkling eyes. I gently part Ardeurs pussy lips slightly with two fingers, I let a third slide along her wet slit to her clit which I teasingly massage softly and just before catching her mouth from the side in a sloppy kiss I wink at Bear and Pse.
PseRamesses

« #40 : June 22, 2011, 11:45:39 AM »

My head snaps at Pse's words... and I bounce up...gripping her and pulling her tight to me as my hand rises.. clamps firmly to her throat. I push my hips to her.. making certain the shank of my cock spreads her cheeks to slide teasingly up and down between them.. the wet tips of that head brushing against her.. leaving a mark of slick desire on her.  The other hand clamps to a breast... kneading slowly as I lean into her and tug at her ear lobe with my lips... a quick flick of the tongue follows...then I speak... the words flowing in stern clarity...
"I decide who and how I take...you definitely will not be unattended to..."
My head turns,... teeth rake Pse's lobe...nipping in a light tug.  bend her slightly forward as I dip,.. drag the rim of my deeper along the crease of her body... "The stringing tease of desire between us creates a hot fire of it's own... you need a private tempering of this so we may focus on our little playmates before us.." as the words fall,.. I turn your head tilting it.. my lips laying a passionate kiss along the skin of your neck....
i shiver of lust as this alfa male sinks his teeth into my neck shoverin it with hot, steamy lust. feelin his desire between my buttcheeks i can hardly stand straight anymore. *sotfly letting my fingers and long nails run up the outside of ur thigh, circling a lil on the outer side of ur buttcheek. i lean back towards ur strong powerful chest and reach back with my other hand slippin my hand through ur hair in the back of ur head pullin it closer to my face. i lean my face to the side towards ur slightly opened mouth and as im about to kiss u* i softly say: papabear bb, when u r ready to focus on mama bear u r welcome to try again. now run along and play with the little cubs over there *i slowly release myself from ur perplexed grip and gives u a swift very horny glance over my shoulder and makes darn shure im walkin away in my most sensous and tempting way i can* ;)

Ardeur
: 198

Ardeur and ... sitting in a tree, K-I-S-. oh my...

MSN Messenger - mellisardeur@hotmail.com
« #41 : June 28, 2011, 12:12:33 PM »

Urgh... airtight... *soak*

Lying on Bear, who's nudging my cervix when he bottoms out. Soft breasts with hard nipples scraping my back in the same rhythm as the dick stretching and invading my puckered little hole. Another hot pole sliding between my lips, probing my throat every other thrust. The sack beneath it luring out my tongue, begging for a lick. My saliva trailing down my chin, dribbling all over Bear's chest in a random pattern created by the jostling between three dicks and 6 hands, touching, pulling and pushing everywhere. Then the first throbbing, the first dick being pushed into me as far as possible. The first spurt makes me moan, a low vibration going through my body as I feel the seed splash against a fleshy wall. A twitch follows signalling the second cock to start it's sprint for the finish-line. The twitch turns into a shiver which in turn becomes a flutter as it arrives at my pussy. This draws an amused chuckle from Bear, who appears only slightly sweaty, but not even close to winded. The second girl-dick erupts and coats my insides with a sticky load. This time a tingle runs down my spine leaving my body to twitch and my pussy to spasm.
Another chuckle from Bear is followed by: "Little girl, it's time to finish you off."
From behind me two long-nailed hands start pinching and twisting my nipples. As another pair of clawed hands separate my ass-cheeks a tongue appears at my slimy pooper, trying to coax out it's freshly deposited content. The concentrated effort sets off a small explosion in my brain, making me flood Bear's groin with my juices.
The hands on my breasts pull me back upright and as a second tongue starts it's work on my neck Bear grabs my waist with both hands and lifts me up until he's inside me only with the tip. Then the pounding starts. His rhythm is uneven, keeping me off-balance. Being held upright every time he thrusts the head bounces off my G-spot. When his balls slap against my ass the tongue there flicks away for a lick, returning to it's extraction only moments later. Only a handful thrusts later I see galaxies being born in my mind. The tongue on my neck is replaced by teeth that nibble and lightly bite. Between moans a guttural "good" and "deep" can be heard. My hands seek purchase so I don't explode and one finds it in the hair of my nibbler, my very own talons scratching for grip. My other hand is caught by a hand that leaves my ass-cheek before I manage to sink my nails into Bear's chest. Now my ass is unattended as the second hand pulls my hand away from the head in it's grasp. With my wrists held at waist-height without further purchase my control slips. Once again two hard nipples press against my back as a rod of hot meat rides in the crack of my ass. I start exploding a little every few thrusts. Then Bear says: "Now!" and the dick at my ass stabs inside again. With everything going on I didn't even notice Bear getting close to his climax, but now as he thrusts up, he slams me down onto him and the dick in my ass. Pressed against my stretched cervix the first spurt blasts at it dead-center and lubricates it even further. The added slipperiness is enough for a spasm to nudge the head into the forced opening. The second and following spurts hit the back of my womb as further spasms give Bear even better access. Unable to contain myself my mind goes white as my galaxy goes supernova. I hear a scream over my moans and then everything goes white.

When I become aware again I see Bear playing with Pse and feel a tongue probing my pussy, which belongs to Adera, who's digging for white gold...

@ Bear, something like that?  ;) :-*

I don't play two sides of the fence, I'm all over it. ;):-*
Adera

« #42 : June 28, 2011, 03:42:37 PM »

I nuzzle in really close, stretching my tongue far into Ardeur so to lap up the cum inside her. Not really by accident the tip of my nose presses against her clit and with a little smirk I rub it against her while I twist and turn my tongue inside her.

I pull back for a brief moment "Sooo ready for round two?" I say with a mischievous smile and I let my tongue loose on her clit.
Bear

« #43 : June 30, 2011, 09:01:14 AM »

@Ardeur uh...yep

As  Adera states ... for round one.

: 1 2 [3]  
« previous next »
: